Who's Pumped for Veep Debate?

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Nerdlinger!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    This guy too:

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    ha, touche. this is going to be a very alpha-maley debate

• Live from Centre College in Danville, KY. Both my parents went there, woohoo!

• Biden's strategy should be: call Ryan on his BS. Hold him to his stances.
    Paul Ryan gets defensive so quickly. Hoping to see some feathers get ruffled, and I ain't talkin' bout no Big Bird mang!

• i am NOT pumped up for the 10 page thread of NAGL that will surely follow

• seriously. the masterdebators (mlj, bv, gt) gonna be out in full-force fighting against tyranny and oppression on a soul music message board.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Last week - "The debates don't mean a damn thing. What, are they going to sway the 27 people who haven't decided who to vote for yet? Totally meaningless"

This week - "Oh shit"

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

Would you like some rosephip tea with a touch of honey?

• Biden needs to bring his Bork game...even though i dont think the debates mean much...I love hearing Biden talk, I'll be waiting for a slip up of "shut the fuck up Paulie."

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Whats likely to happen with these two?

Who's got more debating finesse.

I don't know much about either.

Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    Whats likely to happen with these two?

Who's got more debating finesse.

I don't know much about either.

In my estimation Biden has far more experience, won't be intimidated but is more likely to put his foot in his mouth.

Ryan has virtually no experience, has plenty of self confidence but is more likely to look like he's out of his league.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

Is it another sign that the end is near when real life resembles a cheap comedy much rather than anything that could be taken serious even if one would really want to?

• If I was Ryan I would try to use the air time to encourage young republicans to offer to drive elder republicans to the polls.

It could be a fun party.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    GatorToof said:
    If I was Ryan I would try to use the air time to encourage young republicans to offer to drive elder republicans to the polls.

It could be a fun party.

From what I hear they even get the dead to vote!

A party full of fun and biblical wonders.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    i am NOT pumped up for the 10 page thread of NAGL that will surely follow

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    edith head said:

Homey needs to work on his calf muscles. :weaksauce:

crabmongerfunk said:
    seriously. the masterdebators (mlj, bv, gt) gonna be out in full-force fighting against tyranny and oppression on a soul music message board.

And you'll be here bitching and moaning about it, and mugging like this....

Frank said:
    GatorToof said:
    If I was Ryan I would try to use the air time to encourage young republicans to offer to drive elder republicans to the polls.

It could be a fun party.

From what I hear they even get the dead to vote!

That would be called Voter Fraud and is very insignificant.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    ???The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"??? Will Rogers

"the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived." VP John Adams

The office of Vice President is "not worth a pitcher of warm piss" VP John Nance Garner

the job of the vice president is to "go to weddings and funerals." Harry Truman, who was clueless when he became president.

The debate of the losers.

• good for a laugh Romney Style

• GatorTeef said:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    There are 3 too many gators in this thread.

Biden is schooling Ryan right now, IMO. And crabby is looking like this somewhere... :cry:

• the truly sad thing is that you imagine yourself to be much more clever, witty and insightful than you acutally are..keep up the masterdebating! can't wait for your frasier-like retort in 5,4,3,2......

b/w

this debate is complete kabuki theatre.

crabmongerfunk said:
    the truly sad thing is that you imagine yourself to be much more clever, witty and insighful than you acutally are..keep up the masterdebating!

b/w

this debate is complete kabuki theatre.

No, crab. The truly sad thing is that you have an emotional hemorrhage about these political threads, yet you're in them participating. All the time. Can't keep away.

b/w

It is a bit kabuki-esque.