Does Soul Strut Have Moderators Anymore?

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Batmon is not a dick.

Do you consider yourself to be one? Serious question.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    bassie said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Batmon is not a dick.

Hell no, I'm not a dick. Serious answer.

• This thread is a terrible look

Enabler.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    This thread is a terrible look

Yeah...we need more "Remember that hot looking girl I used to be with bitd that I really liked and invested a lot of time into until this better looking girl came around and I dumped her ass...whatever happened to that ugly bitch" threads.

• HarveyCanal said:
    bassie said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Batmon is not a dick.

Hell no, I'm not a dick. Serious answer.

im actually way more of a dick in real life than i am online.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Yeah...we need more "Remember that hot looking girl I used to be with bitd that I really liked and invested a lot of time into until this better looking girl came around and I dumped her ass...whatever happened to that ugly bitch" threads.
    This is pretty much the very essence of the current waxidermy thread regarding soulstrut, correct?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I never understood the whole Waxidermy vs Soulstrut thing. I mean, those who actively participate in both are truly dissing themselves, no? Seems silly to me to say "I'm not one of them" when, well yes, you are. Releasing hypocritical gases and sh*t.

Also, I didn't mean to turn this into a Faux Rillz bashing thread. I just reiterated what I've been stating for years, and the only reason I did that is because Harvey posted that quote of him taking a shot at my home aka family aka Y'ALL. And I didn't even participate in the Bob James thread! If bringing it up is considered a "terrible look," than so be it.

• The waxi thread is just cracker being a troll

Soulstrut dudes so easy to troll these days.

The sad shit is that there needs to be a eight-page hand-wring-a-thon talking in circles about who might or might not make for a good mod. Shit or get off the pot, I say

Herm said:

Also, I didn't mean to turn this into a Faux Rillz bashing thread. I just reiterated what I've been stating for years, and the only reason I did that is because Harvey posted that quote of him taking a shot at my home aka family aka Y'ALL.

Man, I've been banned from the Strut before and there are still folks on here who clearly think I'm an ass, but I still have way more respect than dude has ever even apparently sniffed in his entire life.

Jokes are one thing and absolutely necessary. But again, a dick is a dick.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    A dick is a dick.

How was this never a Li'l Kim record rapped over the "A Bitch Iz a Bitch" instrumental?

• Fwiw I thought teh strut was doing a great job reinvigorating itself until the last week or two.

Ban the poptarts (Faux_Rillztm), appoint a couple new mods, let Raj get on with his life. Why so much blah blah?

• Shit, ban Faux_Rillz since y'all hatt him so much. I can assure you he won't care

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Faux is my dude.

Cant we all get along........

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Shit, ban Faux_Rillz since y'all hatt him so much. I can assure you he won't care

Yet his mouth keeps a runnin'.

• You should definitely step to him.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Fwiw I thought teh strut was doing a great job reinvigorating itself until the last week or two.

Ban the poptarts (Faux_Rillztm), appoint a couple new mods, let Raj get on with his life. Why so much blah blah?

I'm saying. Meanwhile the mutherfuckers are still starting new threads polluting the front page. Said posters have racked up HUNDREDS of posts in the last week... This is fucking ridiculous.

• Faux is not even in the same league as a Stinkie or Bear Claw. Not even the same sport.

I'd like to see him and young phonics back in the mix. They had great chemistry.

Who's got the faux/yoda graemlin?

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    You should definitely step to him.

An enabler is an enabler.

Alright though, I'm out of this thread for good.

I hope no one thinks these new dudes are just random folks who just happened to show up at the same time and are independently posting this nonsense.

Too much coincidence.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    You should definitely step to him.
    The irony of course is that faux and Harvey are perhaps the most evenly matched opponents soulstrut has ever seen. The one deej came close, but then he lost stamina and got all tweeted out, speaking in hashtags and shit.

Peak-period Canal/rillz was like Spy Vs. Spy, only with two white ones.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    james said:

Peak-period Canal/rillz was like Spy Vs. Spy, only with two white ones.

THEY'RE WHITE?!?!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    I hope no one thinks these new dudes are just random folks who just happened to show up at the same time and are independently posting this nonsense.

Too much coincidence.

NEW SACHA BARON COHEN FLICK REVEALED

skel said:
    Rockadelic said:

Too much coincidence.

NEW SACHA BARON COHEN FLICK REVEALED

You're giving them way too much credit.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Let's see....

Sacha Baron Cohen.

Stinkie Bear Claw

Feel me?

This Anton dude is just the poor patsy who SBC needed in order to add some authenticity to the premise.

We've all been had. We been took, TOOK I TELLS YA

Sleuther Vandross pfffft.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    JectWon said:
    When I think of potential mods, J I M S T E R comes to mind. He seems to have a pretty regular presence on here and he seems pretty even keel. I've never thought about who would be a good mod, nor do I know anyone who wants to be one...but, yeah I'd rather have mods who don't fuck around than have this place devolve into xbox-live/youtube-comment level fuckery.

Not me. I like to leave it to Darwinism. Dumbest will see themselves out of the door. Man with a thick skin, they will roll with the punches. I liked Foxy, insomuch as he didn't like any one or any thing. He was consistent. Go hard or go home. He never did answer serious questions put to him. It's all smoak and mirrors.

• Anto99Anto99 244 Posts
    skel said:
    Let's see....

Sacha Baron Cohen.

Stinkie Bear Claw

Feel me?

This Anton dude is just the poor patsy who SBC needed in order to add some authenticity to the premise.

We've all been had. We been took, TOOK I TELLS YA

Sleuther Vandross pfffft.

Now this has gone from novel to just plain bizarre.

• Anto99Anto99 244 Posts
    Am I REALLY one of the issues here or is it perhaps the fact that this thread is now up to 8 pages? Move on. Ban me. Whatever. But Jesus. Who cares about this?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I think a good alternative to banning and ignoring would be to disable the New Topic button for new users until they reach a certain post count.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    edith head said:
    I think a good alternative to banning and ignoring would be to disable the New Topic button for new users until they reach a certain post count.

Dumb shit in a someone elses thread or a created thread is the same dumb shit.