President Romney (NRR Catnip)

1252627282931»

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Ok, so nothing to disprove that which is a widely known stance of his beyond shit talking. Got it.

I mean keep bringing up some boogie man Conservative who is no longer in office. God forbid he be one of the few retired politicians who is not a taxpayer leech until death.

I'll take this as proof positive that you can't find his opt out letter, bro.

Cool, bro.

I mean, wouldn't Ronnie P have posted that up on his site, bro? Not there is it, bro?

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    this thread just gets better and better. maybe raj should just make it a sticky or preserve it in amber.

It must get better, cause your ass is still here, and has never left.

Please sticky this, raj, so the whole strut can see the crabbyone whine and whine and whine and whine.

:cry:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Ok, so nothing to disprove that which is a widely known stance of his beyond shit talking. Got it.

I mean keep bringing up some boogie man Conservative who is no longer in office. God forbid he be one of the few retired politicians who is not a taxpayer leech until death.

Yeah, he got it out of the way while he was still "working":

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ron-pauls-house-record-stands-out-for-its-futility-and-tenacity/2011/12/23/gIQA5ioVJP_story.html

"Of the 620 measures that Paul has sponsored, just four have made it to a vote on the House floor. Only that one has been signed into law."

He is the ultimate jerk-off legend.
    Right, so what does that have to do with the matter at hand?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    pretty sure lmj would kill himself if he didn't have republicans to constantly post about

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Jesus fuck...the "President Romney" thread has reached 51 pages....

• Dude, this ain't PBS, we cant just talk about music all ladi dadi when the fiscal cliffs are rapidly approaching. Unemployment has gone quite a bit this week. They are saying it is due to Sandy. I think it is partially due to all the people texting now.