NFL DISCUSSION - 2011 -

Comments

• FunkyFlatulent said:

That Vick hit didn't look good at all. And with the blood spitting I saw as he was walking off, I'm concerned.

• incompletejigsaw said:
    FunkyFlatulent said:

That Vick hit didn't look good at all. And with the blood spitting I saw as he was walking off, I'm concerned.

Yeah at first they were saying it was a neck injury and he bit his tongue. Later on the news they said it was a concussion. I haven't seen anything on it yet today.

We would have ,in all likelyhood, won that if he was in the game.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    But if they can make Alex Smith look somewhat good, I'm sure we'll make it interesting.

6 Sacks
    1 Interception
    Total of 132 yards passing

What does Smith look like when he's bad??

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    incompletejigsaw said:
    But if they can make Alex Smith look somewhat good, I'm sure we'll make it interesting.

6 Sacks
    1 Interception
    Total of 132 yards passing

What does Smith look like when he's bad??

Worse than that. Really.

• Giants falling like flies.

I mean it did stop St. Louis' no huddle rhythm, but that's just not something to do. Especially since you have other players on your team with REAL injuries.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    Giants falling like flies.

I mean it did stop St. Louis' no huddle rhythm, but that's just not something to do. Especially since you have other players on your team with REAL injuries.

San Diego did the same thing against my Pats. Either that, or those dudes are fragile and out of shape.

incompletejigsaw said:
    Giants falling like flies.

That's some shameful shit.

• I was ashamed and embarrassed by that, this is the NFL not the NBA.
    This is going to be a long season for the Giants.

• It was quick but earlier on espn on the bottom scroller i think i saw that an official complaint has been filed against the Giants for flopping.

• Vick looks miserable.

• Buffalo looks real, NE defense looks shittay.

Brady- bad day, what're you gonna do.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Eagles without Vick are FUCKED

• The_Non said:
    Eagles with or without Vick are FUCKED

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    The real game is tomorrow night. All this other stuff is just talmbout chicken n gravy, mang.

:freeway:

• Buff goes 80 yards in THREE plays for a TD.

• Bon Vivant said:
    The real game is tomorrow night. All this other stuff is just talmbout chicken n gravy, mang.

This game is making me think back to the Monday Night Miracle of 2005. I really believe that my Skins can go into Cowboys Stadium and win. We've always been close the previous two trips, but never won.

• And Detroit has proved why us moving away from McNabb was such a good move. And that Buffalo game was amazing. That was a crazy comeback, assisted by Brady's 4 interceptions.

incompletejigsaw said:
    Bon Vivant said:

This game is making me think back to the Monday Night Miracle of 2005. I really believe that my Skins can go into Cowboys Stadium and win. We've always been close the previous two trips, but never won.

I'm stoked for this game. Skins can get a W tomorrow, no doubt. Hopefully, Romo doesn't pull a rabbit out his ass.

• Vick broke his hand...drinks are on me.

• Bon Vivant said:
    incompletejigsaw said:
    Bon Vivant said:

I'm stoked for this game. Skins can get a W tomorrow, no doubt. Hopefully, Romo doesn't pull a rabbit out his ass.

Rabbits have ribs, too. D. Hall might want to aim for them as well. But with no Austin and no more Marion The Barbarion in the backfield, I think we'll have a chance. And that scares me, because we seem to win the games that most people think we're going to lose.

• This has been a difficult 3 weeks for Vickadelphia. Not-that-great of a passing game against St. Louis, concussion and bleeding tongue against Atlanta and then a broken hand in his non-throwing arm against New York.

That offensive line of theirs surely is offensive, but that Jason Peters loose ball recovery and run was a sight to behold.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Curtis Painter.... SO CLOSE!

RAJ said:

Steelers look like ass. This is just plain weak.

DJ_Enki said:
    RAJ said:

Total joke. It will be an 8-8 season (AT BEST).

FINALLY! A TAKEAWAY!

RAJ said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    RAJ said:

Total joke. It will be an 8-8 season (AT BEST).

Yay, Polamalu!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    NFC East is potentially the worst Division in the NFL.

b/w

I don't think we're gonna hear anyone be stupid enough to use the term "Dream Team" for a good while.

Hightower's laying an egg right now.

FrankieMeltzer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Game's a snooze. And it's not because these are great defenses.

So far, yeah. Hope it picks up, but at the end of the day a Skins W will suffice.

• Bon Vivant said:
    FrankieMeltzer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Game's a snooze. And it's not because these are great defenses.

So far, yeah. Hope it picks up, but at the end of the day a Skins W will suffice.

Even though we lost, that was a great game to watch. Our defense didn't allow the Cowboys into the endzone, and there were many opportunities for that. That blocked field goal was the difference, and that seems to be the way these games end up. But I'm not discouraged. We're 2-1 with a game against St. Louis before a bye, and we could finish the first quarter of the season 3-1. And considering most experts thought that we would only win 2 games for the entire season, 3-1 is not a bad place to be. Right now.