Where's the "Watch The Throne" thread?

12346»

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Herm said:
    p_gunn said:
    dunno if anyone posted this, but that kid mero basically killed this shit on his review:

http://www.thesource.com/articles/87026?thesource-prod=jpmubv8ta66o3oodh2ke7i7g91

he sounds like a less corny version of those fake ghostface reviews everyone seems to love...

THATS MY BITCH - IS THAT SANTIGOLD/LUTHER VANDROSS ON THE HOOK B? THIS BEAT IS HARD BUT THAT NINTENDO SYNTH IS KILLIN ME. KANYE VERSE IS TOUGH (HANH?!) JAY KILLED IT TOO. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS SOME "MY BITCH IS BAD" TYPE SHIT BUT IT'S NOT OD SIMPY ON SOME DRAKE "SWEATPANTS HAIR TIED...THATS WHEN YOUR THE PRETTIEST" TYPE SHIT. I WANNA SEE JAYZ COME UP WITH SOME SHIT TO EXPLAIN THE TITLE OF THE SONG TO CAUCASIAN FEMINISTS "WHAT I MEANT BY BITCH WAS LIKE I OWN A KENNEL AND ALL THE FEMALE DOGS IN MY KENNEL WEAR HERMES"...YEAH I KNOW PAL.

Seriously?? That "review" seemed MORE corny to me!

by definition it's less corny, bc it's an actual dude and not some cornball turning ghostface into a cartoon charector...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    p_gunn said:
    Herm said:
    p_gunn said:
    dunno if anyone posted this, but that kid mero basically killed this shit on his review:

http://www.thesource.com/articles/87026?thesource-prod=jpmubv8ta66o3oodh2ke7i7g91

he sounds like a less corny version of those fake ghostface reviews everyone seems to love...

THATS MY BITCH - IS THAT SANTIGOLD/LUTHER VANDROSS ON THE HOOK B? THIS BEAT IS HARD BUT THAT NINTENDO SYNTH IS KILLIN ME. KANYE VERSE IS TOUGH (HANH?!) JAY KILLED IT TOO. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS SOME "MY BITCH IS BAD" TYPE SHIT BUT IT'S NOT OD SIMPY ON SOME DRAKE "SWEATPANTS HAIR TIED...THATS WHEN YOUR THE PRETTIEST" TYPE SHIT. I WANNA SEE JAYZ COME UP WITH SOME SHIT TO EXPLAIN THE TITLE OF THE SONG TO CAUCASIAN FEMINISTS "WHAT I MEANT BY BITCH WAS LIKE I OWN A KENNEL AND ALL THE FEMALE DOGS IN MY KENNEL WEAR HERMES"...YEAH I KNOW PAL.

Seriously?? That "review" seemed MORE corny to me!

by definition it's less corny, bc it's an actual dude and not some cornball turning ghostface into a cartoon charector...

Ah, okay. The only thing that bugs me about the Ghost reviews is the amount of smart dumb cats who think it's actually him writing those. Too many gullible ass fools in this world. I do wonder though who really writes them.