PO IT UP

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I really don't see how you (or anyone) can get upset over words on a board ESPESIALLY in my original post.

dude I've been scratching my head on this issue for a few weeks now

...more to come...

• Yea Phonics I don't get it... If you don't have a problem with me just say it. Dont back down. If you can't do that just quit calling me out in threads.

I am not the patron saint of anything. If you are talking about my occasional stance against the sexist homophobic bullshit why not take it up with Oliver, Adam and the ten other people who feel exactly the same way as I do about that weak ass shit?

Don't try to mark me and come at me sideways in some thread. If you don't like it then just bounce you dick. I don't get up in the strip club thread and start marking you and shit. I never once addressed you. Back off dude. Your shit is foul.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    u mad u mad

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AP BRINGZ IT

SITTIN' SIDEWAYZ FT. BIG PEARSON

LOL

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

sticky icky icky?

• Yea Phonics I don't get it... If you don't have a problem with me just say it. Dont back down. If you can't do that just quit calling me out in threads.

I am not the patron saint of anything. If you are talking about my occasional stance against the sexist homophobic bullshit why not take it up with Oliver, Adam and the ten other people who feel exactly the same way as I do about that weak ass shit?

Don't try to mark me and come at me sideways in some thread. If you don't like it then just bounce you dick. I don't get up in the strip club thread and start marking you and shit. I never once addressed you. Back off dude. Your shit is foul.

wow.

Definetly not backing down Anthony Pearson. If I was calling you out I would say it clear and simple. How can I call someone out via the internet anyways?

now that we're done beating our chests

I just think the guy who at times clutters the board with some truly "special" threads and posts is also the guy who wants to get all P.C. on Soulstrut. That's the reason why your stances on things stand out to me.

"Just bounce your dick" sounds like a dirty-south track and I don't know what this has to do with that strip club thread.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this picture is pretty sexist and in bad taste in my opinion

• I just think the guy who at times clutters the board with some truly "special" threads and posts is also the guy who wants to get all P.C. on Soulstrut. That's the reason why your stances on things stand out to me.

Oh. I would bother responding to this but it basically does not make any sense.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I just think the guy who at times clutters the board with some truly "special" threads and posts is also the guy who wants to get all P.C. on Soulstrut. That's the reason why your stances on things stand out to me.

ok this is where it gets weird for me, I think the internet doesn't exactly serve as the best medium to communicate cause emotion doesn't really come through in type.

Young Moist - AP is all about being fun loving and shit, but there are times where conversations on this site aren't full of humor and during some of those conversatios some folks pound thier chest like their last name was Silverback.

It's just a matter of knowing when someone is joking and when he's not

PS PATRICK & ANTHONY - I'd be willing to carry either one of your STD's .

Oh. I would bother responding to this but it basically does not make any sense.

Kingmoi..I mean Young Phonics is now

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude, you talk about shitting blood and then you want to make this place all PC

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Phonics just got "brained". That's what my boys called it when you unexpectedly got a glimpse of another dudes doad.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

PS PATRICK & ANTHONY - I'd be willing to carry either one of your STD's .

Saying

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    o.k. that's enough....i'm not tryna watch two people whos contributions to the board i appreciate equally "go at it" on some bullshit....let it go people

• dude, you talk about shitting blood and then you want to make this place all PC

exactly.

• dude, you talk about shitting blood and then you want to make this place all PC

Do i really have to explain to you the distiction between scatalogical humor and sexist, homophobic banter?

That is retarded dude. One is a joke about a bodily function and the other is a hateful dis against an segment of society. You are not that clueless are you?

* By the way I have not talked about blood shits since justin asked me not to over a year ago. See that's the difference between me and you. Someone tells me they are offended and I stop. You go up in a thread about homophobic language and spot out " fucking faggots ".

Your an asshole dude.

ap

AP THE TRUTH SPEAKER

THANKS DUDE, THAT IS THE BREAKDOWN WE ALL NEEDED

SAYING.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

Im having weed and coca-cola

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Im having weed and coca-cola

That soda shit'll will be death of you.

Ice tea and a bong is what I work out with

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn, homie is tracking my posts now or something. you really don't see how you complaining about people using "homophobic banter" (something that is unwanted in your mind) and you constantly posting nonsensical threads (something that is unwanted in other's minds) relate to each other?

edit: and in that thread where i posted "fucking faggots" i was using a bad form of "ironic humor." i guess it was lost on you since whenever your mind catches the word "faggot" it goes on a righteous crusade to smite whoever posted it.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Im also drinking tea. but its so hot and im getting all sweaty. I've got my shirt off now.

• That is retarded dude.

I find this extremely offensive to the mentally challenged.

* By the way I have not talked about blood shits since justin asked me not to over a year ago. See that's the difference between me and you. Someone tells me they are offended and I stop. You go up in a thread about homophobic language and spot out " fucking faggots ".

Your an asshole dude.

ap

HOLLIER-THAN-Y'ALL ALERT [/b]

• For the record I am so far from P.C. it would make your mother barf.

I just have a dislike of overcompinsating macho buttheads trying to prove their hetrosexuality all the time.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Im also drinking tea. but its so hot and im getting all sweaty. I've got my shirt off now.

scrumptous?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    For the record I am so far from P.C. it would make your mother barf.

I just have a dislike of overcompinsating macho buttheads trying to prove their hetrosexuality all the time.

so by me posting "fucking faggots" (which i totally admit was not really that funny but whatever) not seriously for a single time on this board (stalk the rest of my posts), i am a "overcompinsating macho butthead" who is "trying to prove my hetrosexuality all the time." muthafuckah please.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

This is like some Jets and Sharks type shit right here.

I hope it don't come to this.

• That is retarded dude.

I find this extremely offensive to the mentally challenged.

Saying that in jest is offensive.