PO IT UP

124»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    johnny, i don't think my mom's a registered user, she just likes to lurk-a-lot.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest. I know some people who use Clamato for their Bloody Marys

Caesers!

Yea, I like mine very spicy, but too much horseradish makes it bitter, so it???s all about the tabasco and scotchbonnet hot sauce works too for a different kind of flavour.

In a tall glass (rimmed with coarse black pepper and sea salt) squeeze half of one lime and half of one lemon, give it two dashes worchestershire, five dashes tabasco/hot sauce, 1/3 teaspoon horseradish and stir. Drop in 3 or 4 cubes of ice. Pour the tomato or clamato juice and stir again. Garnish with celery and lime and lemon wedge.

A friend of mine stirs in cumin instead of horseradish (together it would be too bitter) and that tastes pretty good, too.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    The Caeser is my Dad's fave drink... esp with the horseraddish.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest.

Man, am I the only one here who thinks these Bloody mary recipes are disgusting?

Worchester sauce, Jalepeno's, celery and alcohol in a cup?

I'll stick with New Castles, Vodka & Cranberry Juice, Amaretto Sours, and other fine fruity drinks that allow me to spit game at women in the club without the meat breath

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    turning over new leaf on the strut here... Guzzo i aggree with you!

vegetables in your alchohol is not the way to go.

i can't mess with milky alchohal drinks either.

i like a straight scotch or Gin and tonic if i want a mixer.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest.

Man, am I the only one here who thinks these Bloody mary recipes are disgusting?

I'll stick with New Castles, Vodka & Cranberry Juice, Amaretto Sours, and other fine fruity drinks that allow me to spit game at women in the club without the meat breath

no one drinks them "in the club"... for the last (?) time, they're for the morning after, when your breath smells already smells like death...

sugary drinks make me a very messy drunk.

caesers and greyhounds and sours are nice on hot days, but otherwise give me a bourbon or scotch, neat.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i like a straight scotch or Gin and tonic if i want a mixer.

=

sorry p_gunn for jacking yer pic... it's just weird how that shit smells SO good!... just kidding.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Sounds to me like some of you need to host your own lifestyle show on Fine Living Network.

unappreciated post of the week

Sounds to me like some of you need to host your own lifestyle show on Fine Living Network.

Yes, Miss Bassie's Record and Tape Emporium.

• Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest.

no one drinks them "in the club"

I'm saying though, night time is all about vodka, whiskey, scotch. Mixers? Fuck man, if it's good liquor your only mixer should be ice. I might have a martini and it better have some fucking kick.

Amaretto? I don't even know chicks that drink that shit.

Listen to Z-Ro:

"Learned a tip outta datin bartenders
    Never drink no fruity drink made from out a blender"

• Fuck man, if it's good liquor your only mixer should be ice.

Amen.

Listen to Z-Ro:

"Learned a tip outta datin bartenders
    Never drink no fruity drink made from out a blender"

now THATs a man after my own heart. Soulseek here I come!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I RECOMMEND "FROM THE SOUTH"