PO IT UP

Comments

• I hope it don't come to this

DUDE! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH A GROUP OF GROWN MEN DANCING TOGETHER IN A CIRCLE?!??!

YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLE DUDE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

This is like some Jets and Sharks type shit right here.

I hope it don't come to this.

sayin. I almost quit posting on Soulstrut after another soulstrutter threatend to physically assault me.

California ain't so mellow nowadays.

Truth be told I just want to play music, basketball and smoke weed while talking to fine ladies. and if I can squeeze in an awkward joke now and then my cypher will be complete

• P.S. nighty night. I start my fall semester tomorrow.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this thread was about drinks
    dramabeefPCwestsidestorystrut needs to take it elsewhere

now playing Kiki Dee - Loving and Free LP

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

fuck that, I'm playing Lyn Christopher "Take Me With You" while trying not to think about your bad privates

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I hope it don't come to this

DUDE! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH A GROUP OF GROWN MEN DANCING TOGETHER IN A CIRCLE?!??!

YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLE DUDE!

yeah, yeah. My people do the Hora. we dance in circles all the time time. Savy. For the record. I think you're misreadig AP's take on things. He likes to get radical and spout silly shit. I really don't think he takes himself that serious. In fact, I think he kinda mocks himself. Much appreciated here. Sorry to interupt the fun and games. I'll be stepping out of the ring now. Carry on.

• Hey Brian your reading too much into it. I am not talking about you when I am talking about the macho. I am talking about what many of us feel is a general sentiment amongst a bunch of dudes on here.

If you and phonics really find some kind of contradiction in the fact that I am not down with people calling people " fag " on an internet board and the fact that I act like to clown on here then fine. I am OK with that. I embrace contradiction. It does not bother me. As far as I am concerned however I see no relation whatsoever between acting nonsensical and the use of homophobic and sexist language.

I have learned to stay out of the threads which offend me. Perhaps you have not noticed. Nevertheless I am always down for a philosophical discussion and you may find that I speak my truth as do many other people on here when it comes to this topic.

What might your solution be? Would you like me to retire from the board? I personally cannot make the connection that you guys are striving to make here. Sexist, homophobic language versus nonsensical humor? I don't really know what to do with that.

Right now I am not really up for this. Trace the thread back. Phonics started shit up. This is about the third time he has prompted me. He deserves a response and I have given one. That's really about the extent of it. I will try to stay out of your guys way from now on.

ap

AUUUGH

AP YOU KNOW ARE APPRECIATED AND A COOL SOCAL BEACH DUDE. DON'T LET "HATTERS" FAZE YOU.

ROCK ON FANY BALDMAN, ROCK ON

DO A HIPPIE DANCE AND BE CALM AND GOOD. YOU ARE A TRUE DUDE.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Mylate keeping it real.

Platter de cette nuit...........Catch A Fire

Drink on armrest...............filtered ice water

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

I hope it don't come to this.

This made me laugh!

I'm listening to Eddie Palmieri and having a silver bullet. Some of you need to do what I do to get some energy out:

Join a kickball league!!![/b]

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    What with all the kickball and dodgeball retro-mania going on these days, I shore wish I had invested in the guys who make these.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Hey Brian your reading too much into it. I am not talking about you when I am talking about the macho. I am talking about what many of us feel is a general sentiment amongst a bunch of dudes on here.
    Well, you did feel the need to bring up some post that I made in jest a while back, so one assumes things after that. I honestly think there has been a huge overreaction all of this as of late, but you're all free to do whatever you want.

If you and phonics really find some kind of contradiction in the fact that I am not down with people calling people " fag " on an internet board and the fact that I act like to clown on here then fine. I am OK with that. I embrace contradiction. It does not bother me. As far as I am concerned however I see no relation whatsoever between acting nonsensical and the use of homophobic and sexist language.

To me, it's not the content but the effect both of those examples have. You don't want people to use homophobic or sexist language on here, but then some people don't want to sift through thread after thread of nonsensical shit. Once again, I'm not talking about the content but the effect both of those examples have on people who frequent Soulstrut. I don't really want to get into the whole homophobic sexist thing over here.

I have learned to stay out of the threads which offend me. Perhaps you have not noticed. Nevertheless I am always down for a philosophical discussion and you may find that I speak my truth as do many other people on here when it comes to this topic.
    Word.

What might your solution be? Would you like me to retire from the board? I personally cannot make the connection that you guys are striving to make here. Sexist, homophobic language versus nonsensical humor? I don't really know what to do with that.
    I don't really have a problem with any of the things brought up, but I really don't like this heavy moderation calling in the past few weeks. I just really wish people could police themselves more and follow your "stay out of threads that offend" example.

Right now I am not really up for this. Trace the thread back. Phonics started shit up. This is about the third time he has prompted me. He deserves a response and I have given one. That's really about the extent of it. I will try to stay out of your guys way from now on.
    The only reason why I'm posting in this thread is because I'm working overtime, ain't got shit to do, and not really feeling the heavy moderation tip this board has been on lately. I personally do not have any problem with you at all and don't see why you would have one and hope you don't have one with me.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    AUUUGH

AP YOU KNOW ARE APPRECIATED AND A COOL SOCAL BEACH DUDE. DON'T LET "HATTERS" FAZE YOU.

Ain't you got some other shit to cheerlead? I mean really.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    All Ya'll folls need to stop actin' like bitches and get back to the topic of the thread "PO IT UP!"
    Went out to dinner with the family last Saturday night at one of Seattle's finest restaurants. After dinner my brother and I were drinking Kelt XO cognac.
    VERY NICE........

SIK CHAN, SIK

yo Norm you brewing some moonshine again? SIK

back to H20 for me
    sleep soon

laterz,
    M

• dayday 9,611 Posts

PS PATRICK & ANTHONY - I'd be willing to carry either one of your STD's .

I don't know about you, but Soul On Ice has been killing shit lately

YoungPaprika - I think this all started with the "next time respond faster" thing cause you all posted at the exact same minute. Then your woman parts came into play and it made for good pre-midnight entertainment.

As for the ORIGINAL POINT OF THIS THREAD goes - I'm keeping it simply crap with Bud Light.

I also started smoking again. It sucks but I'm torn between hating it and needing nicotine. Don't start smoking, it's not good (and don't start preaching, my wife is...shall we say, less than pleased.).

6 weeks washed away in a sea of shitty beer suds...

• AUUUGH

Ain't you got some other shit to cheerlead? I mean really.

Mark. You are a moderator. You need to separate yourself from the fan in these instances.

What happened to cleaning up the board from NRR threads. I am really confused.

I think this makes it very hard, mark, for the average poster to know what is and is not ok. when their NRR thread will be removed.

Not cool.

• oh okay. that thing looks like some shit a "sex in the city" gal would drink. That photo is real decieving. I never had one either.

bloody mary is not a sex and the city drink. actually, that's what you drink in the mornings if yuo're about to be drunk for two days straight.

oh, and mark ass latency - your recipe left off some key ingredients ... horseradish, worcestershire and celery seed. try fair amounts of those next time and be pleasantly surprised.

• oh okay. that thing looks like some shit a "sex in the city" gal would drink. That photo is real decieving. I never had one either.

bloody mary is not a sex and the city drink. actually, that's what you drink in the mornings if have been drunk for two days straight.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mark, you ain't getting shit for christmas.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

having one of these at the moment

mmm

cheers,

M

what is that? Is that a liquor drink? That shit looks mad soft-handed.

the real story of this thread is dude didn't know what a FUCKING BLOODY MARY looks like??????????????????

serious???????????????

edit: whoops should have read the whole thread...

actually, that's what you drink in the mornings if have been drunk for two days straight.
    hmm... sounds like magic_jackson's last 12 weekends?

This thread was supposed to be a chilled out drinks and music thread, period. My finger is permanently off the trigger for a minute.

"have another one, ya lush! what's wrong? did the bahtendah cut you off?????????????"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

having one of these at the moment
    mmm

cheers,
    M

what is that? Is that a liquor drink? That shit looks mad soft-handed.

the real story of this thread is dude didn't know what a FUCKING BLOODY MARY looks like??????????????????

serious???????????????

edit: whoops should have read the whole thread...

Before Soulstrut, I never encountered the concept of "Putting on ______'s third LP on the tables, throwing together a little__________ on the grill, sitting down with a glass of________ and some smoke, and just chillin'". I must either be lazy or too damn busy for my own good.

Sounds to me like some of you need to host your own lifestyle show on Fine Living Network.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest. I know some people who use Clamato for their Bloody Marys

Bloody Marys are the shit. I use the spicy V8 and add Tabasco and Worcester sauce on top of that with a few jalepeno stuffed olives. Guarenteed to put hair on your chest.
    whoa fuck! that'd put hair on my mother's chest!

Sounds to me like some of you need to spend less time in dive bars

dude, it's not an appletini, it's a bloody mary, for fuck's sake... seriously, do you want me to tell you what a real vagina feels like, too?

• BAN