They are chanting "Let's Go Rangers!" at Cowboy Stadium

:oof:

They did this last week too.

Jerry Jones looks suicidal.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    lol @ the Jets

• SoulOnIce said:
    lol @ the Jets

Getting shutout by the Pack is pathetic, the Jet's offense has never looked great and now it's getting worse.

Too many penalties and boneheaded decisions don't help.

• RAJ said:

Those fair-weather fans are going to get their just desserts when the Giants take them down tonight.

• Yea man....don't sleep on the Saints. We not done and we will make the playoffs.

Great game tonight. Saints D is legit. We were down to one healthy CB and a converted safety.

• Options
    Patriots at 6-1 and all by themselves with the league's best record.

Then next year they have two #1s and two #2s.

It does not suck to be a fan of a well-run franchise.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Lol @ The Saints......3rd place never sounded this arrogant

• edpowers said:

LOL @ You. Your history of bad prognosticating speaks for itself. 0.5 games, dunny.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    edpowers said:

LOL @ You. Your history of bad prognosticating speaks for itself. 0.5 games, dunny.

GP....our seats are gonna be pretty damn good on Thanksgiving!!!!

• After tonight the first half of the season is done. Please start preparing your contenders and pretenders lists.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    After tonight the first half of the season is done. Please start preparing your contenders and pretenders lists.

Contenders:

New England Patriots
    YeahThatJustHappened

Pretenders:

New York Jets
    Whoever that dude is who just started four players on bye weeks in the Strut Fantasy league

• Rockadelic said:
    RAJ said:

you would too if the niners had a better record than your team does.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Rockadelic said:
    RAJ said:

you would too if the niners had a better record than your team does.

Wow, that's true, even the shitty-ass Niners have a better record. LOLDALLAS

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    AFC

Contenders:

Pats, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Colts

Emerging:

Oakland, San Diego

Pretenders:

Chiefs, Texans, Titans, Dolphins.

NFC

Contenders:

Giants

Emerging:

Saints, Vikings (I truly think they will turn their season around and finish 9-7... too much talent to deny)

Pretenders:

Eagles, Redskins, Bears, Bucs, Seahawks, Bears

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    RANDY MOSS WAIVED BY MINNESOTA

WTF?

• Vikings waive Randy Moss

Randy Moss has been waived by the Vikings just weeks after Minnesota traded a third-round draft pick to the New England Patriots for the receiver, the NFL Network reported Monday.

Following the Minnesota Vikings' 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots, the Vikings receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

Moss had not spoken to reporters since Oct. 13, taking a $25,000 fine from the NFL for failing to cooperate with the media. The money didn't sway him to open up last week in the days leading up to his return to New England, which traded him to the Vikings on Oct. 6.

"I got fined $25,000 for not speaking to you all. Me, personally, I really don't care," Moss said. "But at the same time, I do answer questions throughout the week. For the league to fine me $25,000, I'm not going to answer any more questions for the rest of this year. If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct [it]. ... I'll ask myself the questions, then give y'all the answers. So from here on out, I'm not answering any more questions for the rest of this season."

In four games with the Vikings, Moss had 13 receptions for 174 yards and two touchdowns. The Vikings were 1-3 in those games, including Sunday's 28-18 loss at New England.

• CHAOS REIGNS

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

WTF?

I can appreciate this guy when he tries... but yesterdays WTF moment was when he was pass interfered on a very catchable deep ball that he flat out gave up on.

He must truly be lockeroom cancer. San Diego should pick him up.

• Phill With 2 Ls said:
    PATRIOTS OVER VIKINGS - They shoot horses, don't they? Please, Chilly, somebody... finish off Brett Favre's career. Please.

"Put Randy in the headlines on Monday, ok guys?"

b/w

How will Moss look in a Niners or Cowboys uniform?

Seattle and KC are the only 2 places I see Moss being picked up....SD could use him but AJ Smith is too stubborn to deal with a dude like Randy

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    RAJ said:
    DB_Cooper said:

WTF?

I can appreciate this guy when he tries... but yesterdays WTF moment was when he was pass interfered on a very catchable deep ball that he flat out gave up on.

He must truly be lockeroom cancer. San Diego should pick him up.

I don't think he is. He praised the Patriots and Belichick as a great team in a way that didn't sit well with the Vikings organization. Brad Childress is a terrible coach and should be fired.

• just thought I'd share this. I was in London for the weekend to see the 49ers/Broncos game. Just relaxing in the hotel bar on Saturday night I noticed a man at the bar in a Broncos shirt with something very big & sparkly on his finger. I had to approach him & ask if what I thought I saw was actually what I saw, and it was!! Dude turned out to be Lonie Paxton's dad rocking his sons SB ring from Super Bowl 34!!!

Now I'm not a Pats fan but to see any Super Bowl ring in the flesh was just amazing, he even let me try it on!!!

• edpowers said:
    Seattle and KC are the only 2 places I see Moss being picked up....SD could use him but AJ Smith is too stubborn to deal with a dude like Randy

The Rams should try to pick him up.

• Options
    walter_chron said:
    edpowers said:

Moss's agent says the Seahawks and Dolphins have already contacted him to express interest.

• Brett Favre's career is over!! Someone please tell him this!!

BobDesperado said:
    walter_chron said:
    edpowers said:

Moss's agent says the Seahawks and Dolphins have already contacted him to express interest.

Moss would ruin Sam Bradford

b/w

I'll pretend I didn't see The Dolphins contacted him

• Options
    edpowers said:
    BobDesperado said:
    walter_chron said:
    edpowers said:

Moss would ruin Sam Bradford

b/w

I'll pretend I didn't see The Dolphins contacted him

I don't want the Dolphins to get him, either, but only because I think he would help them. Significantly.

• i don't know if the Steelers can use him, but Moss needs to go to a team like that. He has to respect the coach, the QB and the organization as a whole, and they have to be winning, or it just will not work. San Diego won't work, he'd NEVER respect dudes like Norv Turner and AJ Smith. I don't see him respecting Chad Henne or Coach Soprano down in Miami either. New Orleans yes, but they've got to keep winning or he'd jump ship with a quickness. Peyton Manning yes, Caldwell no in Indy. Seahawks actually could be a possibilty but again, if they start losing it'll be a quick :game_over: This muthaf***a really doesn't have a lot of viable options.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Now questions of if he was officially waived, and the owner vetoing the waive?!
    Brad Childress should be fired.
    If I was a Viking fan, I'd be angry.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Phill With 2 Ls said:
    i don't know if the Steelers can use him, but Moss needs to go to a team like that.

I don't want Randy Moss being employed by the Steelers as anything other than tackling dummy.