NBA FINALS-2010 Magic/Bird Again

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    edpowers said:
    I'd be shocked if Mike Breen still has this job 2 years from now....shit is pathetic...dude sounds depressed

I noticed that too. Dude is douchebag supreme. No emotion whatsoever when praising the Lakers or their highlights.

Moark, go make yourself useful and go suck your friend's dick or something.

GAME MOTHERFUCKIN' 7.

EPIC FINALE COMING UP...........

FUCK YEA.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wow, total beatdown. down 20 at the half. down 25 after 3.

these Celtics don't even seem to have one little run in them tonight.

Perkins loss hurts but may not have made any difference.

SHANNON BROWN IN-GAME DUNKS = GAME OVER

Perkins loss hurts

Probably wouldn't have made a difference tonight, but it will in Game 7. Hate to see it.

Ed,

Seriously, that dude Mike Green's broadcasting is LIFELESS right now. Def not the way to broadcast the biggest stage in basketball...........WTF!!!

dude, it's not like there is much drama to report.

this game has been over since the second quarter.

SoulOnIce said:

No.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Mad crickets yo

"THE OFFICIATING WAS...."

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    "GOOD"

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    yuichi said:
    SoulOnIce said:

No.

Dude, take off your Laker hat for a second. This is a national broadcast- they can't sit there with gold & purple pom-poms everytime a big dunk goes down from Shannon Brown. They have to appeal to everyone watching- Celtics fans, casual fans, etc.

Blow-outs SUCK in the broadcast truck... you just sit there waiting for it to end.

Game 7. Yay. Go!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "THE OFFICIATING SUCKED.........THE COMMENTATORS SUCK!"

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    batmon said:
    "THE COMMENTATORS SUCK!"

After the first quarter I put that shit on SAP.

gareth said:
    yuichi said:
    SoulOnIce said:

No.

Dude, take off your Laker hat for a second. This is a national broadcast- they can't sit there with gold & purple pom-poms everytime a big dunk goes down from Shannon Brown. They have to appeal to everyone watching- Celtics fans, casual fans, etc.

Blow-outs SUCK in the broadcast truck... you just sit there waiting for it to end.

Game 7. Yay. Go!

LOL........please be serious..........he's biased as hell and i've heard this from Boston fans too.......Rondo makes a goddamn lay-up and dude loses his shit......Kobe goes off ho hum.....and last night the first half had the most exciting plays the entire serious and dude sounded like he had to take a shit......I thought dude was gonna have a heart attack when Big Baby had his Game

Mike Breen put mad years in New Jersey w/ the Nets. I bet he's an East Coaster.

edpowers said:
    gareth said:
    yuichi said:
    SoulOnIce said:

No.

Game 7. Yay. Go!

LOL........please be serious..........he's biased as hell and i've heard this from Boston fans too.......Rondo makes a goddamn lay-up and dude loses his shit......Kobe goes off ho hum.....and last night the first half had the most exciting plays the entire serious and dude sounded like he had to take a shit......I thought dude was gonna have a heart attack when Big Baby had his Game

Right... that was a blowout- no wait, that was a tight game that got down to six points in the fourth quarter.

I'm saying, when something is as clear cut a blowout as last night- and it was over in the first quarter- it is hard to keep the energy up. I know you might want dude to splooge on the screen when the Lakers dunk some shit, but by the third quarter, the Producer is BEGGING those dudes to bring some energy.

Nothing to do with the teams- everything to do with the game.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yuichi said:

Moark, go make yourself useful and go suck your friend's dick or something.

^^^

I'm not interested in him "slooging" on the screen for my team during a blow-out...I'd just suggest he not wet his pants when Rondo makes a routine reverse lay-up.

Speaking of Rondo .......

gareth said:
    edpowers said:
    gareth said:
    yuichi said:
    SoulOnIce said:

No.

Game 7. Yay. Go!

Right... that was a blowout- no wait, that was a tight game that got down to six points in the fourth quarter.

I'm saying, when something is as clear cut a blowout as last night- and it was over in the first quarter- it is hard to keep the energy up. I know you might want dude to splooge on the screen when the Lakers dunk some shit, but by the third quarter, the Producer is BEGGING those dudes to bring some energy.

Nothing to do with the teams- everything to do with the game.

It wasn't just Game 6, I started noticing it after the first couple games.

Not as obvious as Tom Tolbert, but he's biased nonetheless.

I can't believe you guys CARE if the play-by-play guy sounds biased.

Game Seven WTF. Game Seven FTW.

No Perk, L.A. feeling it and on their home court ...

... it's gonna take a miracle, like Deniece Williams said.

I believe, though. let's do this. thursday = longest day at work EVAR

No Perk

This is big. Just hope none of those other green bastards steps up.

yuichi said:
    No Perk

Who remembers when Rasheed Wallace was being interview on Rap City back in the Washington Bullets days and dude disses E-40.

yuichi said:
    No Perk

This is noteworthy, but if any starter was going to go down, this was the one. He's big, but doesn't rebound particularly well, and his offense & FT are ehhhh... Huge on defense, but with a rotation of KG, Big Baby and 'Sheed, the Celts can make up for it for one game.

Just adds more drama to Game 7 between the two most successful franchises in NBA history... Gotta love it.

gareth said:
    yuichi said:
    No Perk

This is noteworthy, but if any starter was going to go down, this was the one. He's big, but doesn't rebound particularly well, and his offense & FT are ehhhh... Huge on defense, but with a rotation of KG, Big Baby and 'Sheed, the Celts can make up for it for one game.

Just adds more drama to Game 7 between the two most successful franchises in NBA history... Gotta love it.

Sheldon Williams FTW.

Nate concerns me

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Lakers by 10 or more. Perkins has nothing to do with it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When's the Draft?

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    the radio commentators are pretty good

JVG is great of course, although apparently Bill Simmons isn't too fond of him
    sportsguy33 said:
    I talked to Van Gundy on the flight to LA - he was literally covered in Kobe Kool-Aid.

Typical Kobe

again...Kobe = Tyson......Jordan = Ali

The most talented player to ever play the game...but one of the dumbest

even if the 4 other dudes on your team are garbage you have to trust them ...he doesn't and when he doesn't trust them they lose confidence