World Cup 2010 - Bastards Speak Up 2.0!!!

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Van Bommel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darren Fletcher

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Never that.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I think it's widely accepted that, bar a complete turnaround in Scotland's footballing prowess, Darren Fletcher will be the greatest player to miss out on a WC finals since Best.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Whatever...

Nice one Pob!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I'm just sayin as far as cheating fuckers, who should get carded a lot more than they do, go.. the fact that he's in a WC Final proves that Van Bommel is clearly the superior player.

Interesting that you rate Fletcher over Giggs though. Scotland are a joke of a team, but can't remember the last time Wales qualified for anything. (Hi Neil)

Okem said:

Interesting that you rate Fletcher over Giggs though.

Perhaps he also means in terms of cheating fuckers?

Oh I don't rate Fletcher over lots fantastic players who have failed to play at the WC tournament due to their nationalities. It was just a stock response to people's obsession with Darren Fletcher. Van Bommel is great at what he does but that doesn't make him any less of a dirty bastard or the referees lack of action less shameful.

I certainly don't loathe him like I do a certain other member of the Dutch squad.

Duderonomy said:
    Okem said:

Interesting that you rate Fletcher over Giggs though.

Perhaps he also means in terms of cheating fuckers?

Shock horror as Arsenal supporters expose tenderberries over midfield player who actually likes to tackle. I'm sure Viera will still come back if you ask really nicely :cheese:

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    Junior said:
    Oh I don't rate Fletcher over lots fantastic players who have failed to play at the WC tournament due to their nationalities. It was just a stock response to people's obsession with Darren Fletcher. Van Bommel is great at what he does but that doesn't make him any less of a dirty bastard or the referees lack of action less shameful.

I certainly don't loathe him like I do a certain other member of the Dutch squad.

shame on you and your english tendarberries when your team is shit like london a tryly shit city and you cannot even beat anyone you are a man on a quest for an excuse for your pathetic team in this world cup van bommel is a legend and wayne rooney is a farmer in that nike ad now we have robben and sneijder and van Bronckhorst and kuit and van persie and all the dutch lions who do you have noone some farmers and rapists and wife cheaters and sad men your coach is italian because england football is a disgrace and you have noone except alex fergason and he is a drunk fool england shame england shame haha i laugh at your weakness it makes us strong even germany who we will beat if they beat spain or we will beat spain even germany beat you a hideing your shit team cry like bitches on the feild of champions haha go home england you cannot win anything no sport hails you as the best you have nothing rule britania dont make me laugh yopu only rule the halftime when your shit team of loosers bring water for the real players haha england you have to say cheaters to great players noone beleives you none care the world laughs at our face and i dance in your tears

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    I have it on good authority from an ex-England captain that the one Alan Shearer was the dortiost player to grace the game in recent times.

qwerty said:
    Junior said:

shame on you and your english tendarberries when your team is shit like london a tryly shit city and you cannot even beat anyone you are a man on a quest for an excuse for your pathetic team in this world cup van bommel is a legend and wayne rooney is a farmer in that nike ad now we have robben and sneijder and van Bronckhorst and kuit and van persie and all the dutch lions who do you have noone some farmers and rapists and wife cheaters and sad men your coach is italian because england football is a disgrace and you have noone except alex fergason and he is a drunk fool england shame england shame haha i laugh at your weakness it makes us strong even germany who we will beat if they beat spain or we will beat spain even germany beat you a hideing your shit team cry like bitches on the feild of champions haha go home england you cannot win anything no sport hails you as the best you have nothing rule britania dont make me laugh yopu only rule the halftime when your shit team of loosers bring water for the real players haha england you have to say cheaters to great players noone beleives you none care the world laughs at our face and i dance in your tears

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    I have it on good authority from an ex-England captain that the one Alan Shearer was the dortiost player to grace the game in recent times.

yes thuis is not a surprize he is english you have to cheat because you are all shit haha alan sherer is a sheep sherer he is a farmer and all your team is shit except the tall one he is funny peter crouch he is a robot that is great he is too good for england cheat tactics i seen a reality show of his girlfreind who is a slut model in america.

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    haha great video norway hate your guts too

This alias is becoming a bit too prolific - please to slow it down a bit. Small doses and all that.

He's like the Dutch version of that American poaster. Sorry I can't be more specific.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    qwerty said:
    J i m s t e r said:

yes thuis is not a surprize he is.

english you have to cheat because you are all shit haha alan sherer is.

a sheep sherer he is.

a farmer and all your team is shit except the tall one he is.

funny peter crouch he is.

a robot that is great he is .

too good for england cheat tactics i seen.

a reality show of his girlfreind who is a slut model in america.

Junior said:
    This alias is becoming a bit too prolific - please to slow it down a bit. Small doses and all that.

yeah, its falling apart at the seams.

Nederlander? echt niet ouwe.

lul, je moeder is en hemahoer je heroinehoerenkankerkind.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    fake-ass login said:
    a reality show of his girlfreind who is a slut model in america.

I would pay to see this if it existed. IIRC, doe, she's not the type of model tha does butcher's-window shoots.

nzshadow said:
    Junior said:

yeah, its falling apart at the seams.

Nederlander? echt niet ouwe.

lul, je moeder is en hemahoer je heroinehoerenkankerkind.

I personally have a shortlist of three likely suspects.

I am here now

I like this utterance, but surely a Freudian slip that suggests the medium is channelling the spirit of le toupt.

The keyboard is no ouija board, and Qwerty is no Clinton Baptiste.

Holland is hilarious right now. noone can quite believe that we are in the final.

Its a weird vibe, (and god knows these grumpy Amsterdammers need something to put smiles on their faces) 80000 people turned up to Amsterdams museum plein to watch the game (if you have ever been here its the big grassy field behind the stadsmuseum, and the Van Gogh museum) that is an insane amount of drunk cloggies packed into that space.

the entire country will be watching the game tonight, i suspect in two minds, an NL/DE final would be this little brother country's dream come true but watching de Duitsers get booted would also put a smile on their faces.

either way its a great fucking achievement after 32 years.

Hup Holland

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I had a feeling after Holland performed so mediocrely in their first game that maybe this would be their year. Wish I'd put some money on them now.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    nzshadow said:

Hup Holland

My buddy from Nunspeet wrote me this morning and said all that's left is to see if they'll be eating Tapas or Schnitzel this weekend.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    If we lose in the final I'd rather it be against Spain, if we win it I prefer beating Germany.

Whatever the outcome will be, last night was incredible!

Viva Espana!

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    man this is gridlocked. really evenly matched, but neither team seems to have settled in yet. lot of wayward passes, especially in the midfield. i could see germany opening it up in the 2nd half tho

nzshadow said:
    Viva Espana!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

• unityunity 179 Posts
    Woo! Looks like my bracket picks were right! Dutch and Spain (if this result holds...) playing in the final! Too bad it was through ESPN and no money was on the line. Also, I picked England and US to go to the semis. NAGL.

ITS ON!