World Cup 2010 - Bastards Speak Up 2.0!!!

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    pimlicosquirrel said:
    dukeofdelridge said:

Jesus, you live in a cave as well?

Seattle's seen two days above 75 degrees in the past 280 days or some shit. I swear I have big windows in that room, and I swear that side's blinds were up LOL

I don't do the other blinds very often, because lurkers could look right in and see my MASSIVE STACKS OF WAX

phongone said:
    So what's the difference between Uruguay and Paraguay?

one guay?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    No disrespect, Dukey, but you need to step your TV game up.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    phongone said:
    So what's the difference between Uruguay and Paraguay?

one guay?

no way, guey.

phongone said:
    No disrespect, Dukey, but you need to step your TV game up.

high pitch whine goes away after 22 minutes...earlier if you give it the ol Fonzie on the top...

the past five years I worked evenings. Just quit that job. Prime time TeeVee and I are not really on speaking terms right now. Shit passed me by, or my threshold went down. I'm cool with watching sports and Rockford Files--strictly digi broadcast: something like nine channels. Too much more of a TV and I could fall back, and that would be bad for me.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    paraguay is in the middle of a tristate border and is the black market centerpoint of SAmerica
    the guarani people are the only indigenous majority (language) in SAmerica
    Paraguay is real proud people

both countries are quite small so their selection is even more impressive

urugauy is argentina-lite with nice chill atmosphere and less political issues

I like that. I did not know that.

on the real though, why are we not talking about this:

tomorrow should be some good games. I'll log in and soulstrutliveblogg em again for sure...

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Unfortunately Uruguay now has to face Holland without a ton of key players due to injuries & sanctions.
    We'll see how that goes...

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    I feel sorry for Ghana as they should have made it.
    Kevin Prince Boateng really played a good WC and some other players I'm not gonna list now would have really deserved it.

Then again my dutch fellows played terrible soccer today and still kicked out the front-runners.
    They played a second half I thought I would never see happening after the first 45 minutes that had me sinking under the table with my watery Heineken.

Then again you should have seen the 60+ dutch people going nuts after the 2-1 goal. I BELIEVE ORANJE.

U-R-GAY, like Homer Simpson would say, is going to go home after what i predict is going to be a an other boring half assed attempt by the Elftal. Final will be epic.

If we take it not, Im probably one of the happiest dutch fans there is right now.

Germany - Netherlands would be classic final and I'd be happy to see it happen - no matter what.
    But first the germs need to beat that cokehead ran team of Argentina.
    And they are nothing like England so Germany better come prepared. Boogers wont help you, Jogi L??w.

• this whole thread from the beginning is proof that no one really knows what they're talking about

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    poor goaltending and defending are argentina's weakness and it was exposed

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    this whole thread from the beginning is proof that no one really knows what they're talking about

Most dudes here are from the states, what do you expect.
    Other than Germany all my previous predictions came true ;)

• E_Daily said:
    vintageinfants said:
    this whole thread from the beginning is proof that no one really knows what they're talking about

Most dudes here are from the states, what do you expect.
    Other than Germany all my previous predictions came true ;)

germany was my ONLY prediction.

vintageinfants said:

as in all sports: "this is why we play em."

Looking for an equalizer here, Argentina is just too cool.

My teevee showed Charlize Theron followed immediately by the Catherine Keener dude, and I was aroused.

What if Mr Eatin Boogers had showed up with three watches?

Messi looks a little like Steve Perry. I will not stop believing.

Maradona just makes me smile.

okay GAME ON!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    LOL at Higuain signalling for hands after Tevez blasted the ball straight in Mertesacker's grill.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    wish you had gago now!
    where is milito (the champions league winning striker that creates goals out of nothing)!

best split screen ever:
    left side of the screen is Green Point, where they're playing.
    right side has three spots- Buenos Aires, Berlin, and Diego Maradona LOLOLOLOL

Germans be beasting, yall: this sport is like every other. Sallbout D. Everyone can score, you just have to be able to stop them.

Bill Clinton and Mick Jagger >>>>> Leonardo DiCaprio and Mick Jagger.

• that's what Argentina gets for sending a richie samboro lookalike to get the job done.

Argentina are getting a right pasting.

vintageinfants said:
    that's what Argentina gets for sending a richie samboro lookalike to get the job done.

they are my dudes because of this...they have the highest percentage of dudes who could be in bands with metal guitars.
    tevez on drums
    c.keenerman on lead axe
    the defender with the shaved sides longhair (what I remember being called a "Type 3" hockey hair pre- "mullet" craze) on bass
    messi sings and maybe has a rhythm guitar for some songs...

but they just been bumped off the charts by the eurovision song contest/village people tribute group that is ze mighty Germans...whoa: goal #4.

dude really? we're going to send maradona home? it's not right.

I'm still going with Spain, and I think they'll sail past Paraguay tonight, but whoever comes out on top of Germany v Spain will win the cup.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    GERMANY!

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    so great. amazing things happening on the streets here

all these major superstars can fuck off, no matter how expensive nike commercials are. new football is more about a team than ever, dope.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    PARAGUAY WAS ROBBED
    and it was my favorite player
    GO PARAGUAY!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    Saying: I thought Ghana deserved the goal at the end insofar as only a clearly illegal handball prevented the score but this ain't basketball. Still have to make your PK count and Gyan flubbed it. Heartbreaker but didn't seem unfair.

ok I admit I was still bitter yesterday when I said 'fuck suarez' , but I have gotten over it. Ghana really let down a lot of people by missing that penalty.... damn... Suarez does think on his feet, (errr hands) and I gotta give that to him, he sacrificed himself for the next game to give his country a chance of going through, he does have heart.

Pique, you thick twat.

CASILLAS!