THE LETTER FROM SOLAR

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Tell yo mama to get out from under my desk.

classy. like i said...there goes your boomerang karma. had any more baby mama drama lately? if you did, i'm sure you posted it on soulstrut and i just missed it

Oh shit, I just looked a little further under my desk and sure enough your grandma is steady licking yo mama's asshole.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    There's simply never been a strong, sustained tradition of investigative work within hip-hop publications that would have produced the kind of dogged reporters you'd ideally want.

I know. And it's a shame.

Cosign. That said, I do think there may be a time in the future where folks really start going back to these stories.

In any case, with Solar/Guru though, I think we're likely going to see much more information out there; JP"s point about no one having a vested interest in protecting Solar is a good one.

classy. like i said...there goes your boomerang karma. had any more baby mama drama lately? if you did, i'm sure you posted it on soulstrut and i just missed it

Oh shit, I just looked a little further under my desk and sure enough your grandma is steady licking yo mama's asshole.

I suggest both of you take this to PMs.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread man, really has proven that this site is inhabited by a bunch of jerkoffs. A multi-faceted jerkoff convention. Wow, damn...

So Guru didnt empower Solar at all? Guru is a %100 a victim?

I think to me, the whole story is tragic, partially because Guru DID empower Solar. It was a dysfunctional relationship and both men contributed to it.

I'm not sure I follow your point here. Are you suggesting that it all evens out or something?

I ain't the one PMS-ing up in here.

I think to me, the whole story is tragic, partially because Guru DID empower Solar. It was a dysfunctional relationship and both men contributed to it.

I'm not sure I follow your point here. Are you suggesting that it all evens out or something?

It means consider Guru the actual person before your own fantasies of rap-related conflict and other dudes fighting your so-called battles for you.

At this point, I can't really tell. I'm just asking folks to chill with the "your mother/grandmother/baby mama" shit.

fantasies of rap-related conflict

Isn't that redundant?

At this point, I can't really tell. I'm just asking folks to chill with the "your mother/grandmother/baby mama" shit.

My jabs are obviously half-jokes. It's other dude trying to make it serious.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

exactly.tragic. ubt like someone says, it takes two to tango

i hate seeing anyone caught up in that type of shit. but i feel no kindness whatsoever toward people who intentionally bully, manipulate and take advantage of others. fuck them.

and its more than fine for the public to comment on this shit cause that asshole put out his fake deathbed letters to the public as soon as guru died.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    He said, she said, you, me, them, he???

sorry about the poetic asides with harvey.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

I have no beef with you, dude. Weird to me that you even have any of that anti-Harvey sentiment pent up like that. But either way, it's not healthy for you to be so mad at Solar like that. At the end of the day, Guru is gone. Let the courts decide who gets dibs on his estate.

<a href="http://bit.ly/aCJM3C">Primo speaks.</a>

"When was the last time you spoke to Guru?
    It was March 30, 2004."

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

Im just questioning the Guru is the victim/Sloar is the evil mastermind controller thingy.

How can one accurately hatt Solar if Guru enabled dude?

altho some people glorify, i can hate on a controlling abusive pimp, right?
    there are definite parallels to what was going on between them two

Im just questioning the Guru is the victim/Sloar is the evil mastermind controller thingy.

So we shouldn't dislike abusers since their victims might have enabled them? I'm really not trying to put words in your mouth here but the logical end of what you're saying is a bit perturbing.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

So we shouldn't dislike abusers since their victims might have enabled them? I'm really not trying to put words in your mouth here but the logical end of what you're saying is a bit perturbing.

I agree.

If Solar was a woman, this would be a non-story.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

I agree.

So u both know the entire story?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    HIP HOP YOKO

Are you kidding me? The hate would be even worse.

I have no beef with you, dude. Weird to me that you even have any of that anti-Harvey sentiment pent up like that. But either way, it's not healthy for you to be so mad at Solar like that. At the end of the day, Guru is gone. Let the courts decide who gets dibs on his estate.

im not pulling my hair out over this. just like i dont sit around grinding my teeth about the Monsanto corporation. but i would definitely be in favor of all of their administrators spending their lives in jail or going before a firing squad. no mad...just justice.

harvey dude
    nothing pent up.just annoyed.was pretty clear you were trying to typecast and putdown all in the thread who were wishing solar ill (and i definitely do). calling people pushovers who have tantrums, etc. oh yeah,i also dont appreciate when people start talking about moms out the blue.whatever,its really no big deal. we just talking some shit. happy soulstrut face

Are you kidding me? The hate would be even worse.

Then I guess I just can't relate to the hate enough to even know where it's coming from exactly. Again, none of this shit is any of our business.

im not pulling my hair out over this. just like i dont sit around grinding my teeth about the Monsanto corporation. but i would definitely be in favor of all of their administrators spending their lives in jail or going before a firing squad. no mad...just justice.

harvey dude
    nothing pent up.just annoyed.was pretty clear you were trying to typecast and putdown all in the thread who were wishing solar ill (and i definitely do). calling people pushovers who have tantrums, etc. oh yeah,i also dont appreciate when people start talking about moms out the blue.whatever,its really no big deal. we just talking some shit. happy soulstrut face

right back at ya.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    People are still in Stage 2 of their grief?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

I agree.

So u both know the entire story?

Uh...I never claimed to know the entire story. I am responding to your statement that one's dislike for the abuser is unjustified when the victim enabled them.

Is it possible for you not to avoid backing up your points by responding with questions?

HIP HOP YOKO
    yup.
    if yoko was also punching john in the face.

wait. was she??