Rap You're Liking

Comments

• sorry to hijack this into rap im NOT feeling, but: new gravediggaz track "two more cups of blood"

http://soundcloud.com/rzawu/2morecupsofblood

:talib:

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    First good track I've heard from the kang since his release:

Laughable on so many levels.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    staxwax said:
    faux_rillz said:

Right.

You poast High & Mighty vids because they exemplify your most tender and intimate feelings.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What's not to like about the TI?

Oh no, he's posing like a rock star? Should he be hanging with a crew of graf writers in a train yard instead? I mean, where's his deejay? Where's his hoodie? Shouldn't he be rapping a hip-hop history lesson at all times? How dare him wear a flannel? Does he think he's Eddie Vedder? Will he climb up in the rafters next? What is this shit coming to?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The TI is really good.

One more dumb move like the one that just sent hm back in and I'll take this back - but I like his career. Only one weak LP and steady progress. Plaid is fine, but I don't want to see the Kang in a cardigan ever again lol

D - You didn't like Fck a Mixtape? Or you're not including it cause it was stuff recorded before going in?

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    There are a couple T.I tracks i had on a mix cd, one had a sampled chorus that went "If thats the way you want, oh baby, you got it!" and there was another one i really liked that i cant remeber the title of........anyway, i wanna say they sounded like they were after his last prison stint. This new single is good as well.

A super under-appreciated track to me is 'I'm That N**a" w/ B.O.B, they both kill it and their back and forth at the end of the track is some of the funniest shit i've heard on hip hop song in a while.

faux_rillz said:
    staxwax said:
    faux_rillz said:

Right.

You poast High & Mighty vids because they exemplify your most tender and intimate feelings.

^ File under balding middle aged Attorneys jonesing for TI's jailhouse braggadocio raps.

Why dont u go and revisit Commons 'like water for chocolate', keep the hankerchiefs and your lil wayne and wackaflocka cd collections close at hand.

When is your next ultimate rillest rap list coming out, Peed on?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    bassie said:
    The TI is really good.

One more dumb move like the one that just sent hm back in and I'll take this back - but I like his career. Only one weak LP and steady progress. Plaid is fine, but I don't want to see the Kang in a cardigan ever again lol

D - You didn't like Fck a Mixtape? Or you're not including it cause it was stuff recorded before going in?

I D/Led it awhile ago, but never actually got around to listening to it. Guess I should.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've heard TI sing so many times now that its getting hard for me to even appreciate it when he raps... but I think I have heard that song and like it though.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

I'm really digging this one...

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I know there's no rapping but i really like House Shoes flip of that Curtis track heaps better.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• new Mannie Fresh.

http://thedopegame.com/blog/?p=1437

[edit]: couldn't get this divshare to embed: http://www.divshare.com/download/13155808-706

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

SO GOOD.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The whole of Issue's new album The E2. I definitely think he's stepped it up since The E and already looking forward to the next one.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

:hard_as_fuck:

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Herm said:

ya ya ya !!! support support support!!!!!!!

• Where's Takbir these days??

• Where's Takbir these days??

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Herm said:
    Where's Takbir these days??

Asia, from what I've been told. Performs out there on his own. GBC's album is pretty rad - heard much of it, amped for em.

whole ep is fire - get familiar

Slim Thug w/ J-Dawg and Big K.R.I.T. - Coming From
    Kastro - If You Know Me
    Parker w/ Henny, Pill, Mistah F.A.B. - Go Harder
    Young Dro - I'm On It
    Big K.R.I.T. - Can't Be All

• Flex did like 15 minutes back and forth on this last night

weird days.