TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Fucking Fulham, how does that work?

Highly entertaining couple of matches last night. It was pretty fated that Forlan would score the decider, such is the game of football.

Truly, he is the footballing equivalent of herpes.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Looking at the overall picture, surely it's kind of better for Liverpool that that they're not going to win the UEFA Cup. It would have been the classic kind of masking victory which would have drawn attention away from the fact that Rafa has failed miserably this season both on signings and getting the best out of his team.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Stringer Bell is on BBC Breakfast right now, with his leg in a cast, cracking gags like a good 'un. I bet he's a happy lad this morning - Fulham fan, innee?

He's an East Londoner no? So I would assume Spurs or Arsenal.

Looking at the overall picture, surely it's kind of better for Liverpool that that they're not going to win the UEFA Cup. It would have been the classic kind of masking victory which would have drawn attention away from the fact that Rafa has failed miserably this season both on signings and getting the best out of his team.

Oh, I completely agree with you, although it would have been nice to have finished the season on something like a positive note. El Zhar made for a truly wretched substitution last night, and when he threw on Degen before Pacheco, I knew we were doomed. I think Benitez thought that if we could get to penalties, then Pepe would come through, and that really sums the man up - playing for penalties, at home, in the semi-final of the kind of competition where he's supposed to excel tactically.

The frustrating thing is that there's still so much faith in him, and he can draw upon an inexplicably still vast reservoir of goodwill amongst LFC fans. Clearly the new guys at the top - Broughton and Purslow - are amongst this number, as borne out by the signing of Jonjo Shelvey and Raheem Sterling (who's only 15 and cost us peanuts, but still).

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Pyroradio.com: How do you follow the football I know you support Arsenal?

Idris Elba: I try to keep up, Fox Sports have it I think and in LA there?s so many English, you bump into a geezer over there and ask what?s the score mate, they?ll be like (in an American accent) Arsenal played Chelsea today and they kicked some ass dude but the referee is an asshole dude (Laughs)

I'm still trying to be optimistic that Liverpool will do the business against Chelsea.

• Stringer Bell is on BBC Breakfast right now, with his leg in a cast, cracking gags like a good 'un. I bet he's a happy lad this morning - Fulham fan, innee?

For East London you must mean West Ham or Milwall surely...?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Stringer Bell is on BBC Breakfast right now, with his leg in a cast, cracking gags like a good 'un. I bet he's a happy lad this morning - Fulham fan, innee?

BAN

Millwall is south east London. There are no Millwall fans in East london. And if there are, they are wrong 'uns.

West Ham fans come from anywhere east of Dagenham, and all swear they were born within the sound of Bow Bells "and then we moved out to Essex when I was abaht two, honest".

Your true East Londoner these days is disinterested in football.

Pyroradio.com: How do you follow the football I know you support Arsenal?

Idris Elba: I try to keep up, Fox Sports have it I think and in LA there?s so many English, you bump into a geezer over there and ask what?s the score mate, they?ll be like (in an American accent) Arsenal played Chelsea today and they kicked some ass dude but the referee is an asshole dude (Laughs)

I'm still trying to be optimistic that Liverpool will do the business against Chelsea.

Ah, OK. One of the extras on either the season 1 or 2 Wire box set is an interview with him, Hassan Johnson and Larry Gilliard Jr, and Idris is rocking a Fulham shirt with the dabs.com sponsor branding on it. I therefore assumed he was a Fulham fan, as it would fly in the face of all logic to wear the shirt of a team you didn't support/follow. Surely he doesn't subscribe to this "second team" nonsense?

Anyway, as he's a Hackney lad, the Fulham thing did seem unusual - it's pretty much Spurs and Arsenal round this neck of the woods.

I suppose so, but my better half lives in Walthamstow so I always associate the Viccy Line with lairy Arsenal Fans and all her mates fellas support Arsenal round there.

I zone out the minute I get over the river that way anyway, despite now living on the 'north' side but way out west.

• either way, idris elba is a gooner.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    either way, idris elba is a gooner.

Really, aren't we all?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ha, he comes across as a bit of a glory seeker, not a true gooner.

That's why he moved to Citeh.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    lol Duder, not Adebayor, Idris Elba.

• On a political tangent, Nick Clegg just came to my university. The dude is even more convincing IRL than on tv. His stance on tuition fees, whilst attractive to students, is a bit unrealistic IMO.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Mate, please not to get us started again

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I just watched some youtubes of Idris and his musical alter ego Driis. I'm slowly loosing all respect for the man.

Not quite bad enough to be funny, just embarrassingly awful.

He also does tepid reggae awfulness.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts

That's why he moved to Citeh.

I believe Citeh will move him on pronto. He's got skill but his temprament is a liability.

"And we can't have a liability now, can we?"

Having had a look at my postal ballot - Interesting Friday Night!

It appears I have a pro-Zombie rights party on my ballot

http://www.votecure.com/vote/?page_id=2

I thought it was an anti abortion candidate first

"And we can't have a liability now, can we?"

1 Rio Merk'd Me Ali J Senior
    2 Arse'n'Wenger Marc Dos M0ke
    3 PMGarden who me Lefty
    4 Olympique Mayonnais Ben Kopsa THROPE
    5 PC brigade Paul Chase Chizzle
    6 Whitey The Ghost FC Dr. Egon Spengler Some lurker w/ acne and no mates

7 FC Shearios Jake Shears el Sparko
    8 Blown Ankles FC robert bluemke Grope

9 The New Day Co-Op Rob McLauchlan RobSterling
    10 Becky Emporium Lambic Wawa some lurker aged 39 who lives w/ his mum

11 Genius Dream Team GV FiQz DJ Mario

12 TShrt, Jeans & Nikes Sir Oskarinho Ocka aka NOT Senior, honest Guv
    13 Death of Autotune XI Joseph Wieczorek some darkcore turntablist w/ a goatee

14 The Kop Ben Tan republican rap fan and honorary Brit Dolo Yeung

15 Stranded mid-table Gareth Ward a bank clerk

16 Wocsborough mick don some lurker w/ ginger hair and halitosis

17 Manchester Project Paul C ZomB
    18 Dem Wizard Dem J i m s t e r J Jimster, duh
    19 Anskelotti Carlo Anskelotti skel
    20 Laps of Taste Von Duder of Onomy Duderonomy
    21 the dudes abide neil something neil something
    22 Arbour Hill Cobras Ronan Timmins some bloke who's got three nipples

23 Unshaven Ian Nastally Iggy ignasty
    24 Astrophonica United Charlie Fracture this bloke invented darkcore

25 drunk_on_the_pitch jonathan lee jlee
    26 AshleyisaGirl'sName Ed Lee DOR

27 unity geoff p DB Cooper's hair

28 FCLS Aaron Bottge Asstro

29 Hamsterdam All-Stars Paul McGee DocMcCoy
    30 Overpaid and Overfed Dylan Law some lurker furiously punishing his crotch

31 Notso Athletic mark stowell Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys

32 The Soul Gaffer dj prestige dj prestige from flea market funk
    33 catalist a j DJStyles52

Anonymous glory-hunters: YOU HAVE BEEN DEALT.

Ben Tan
    GW Paperstacks
    GV FiQz
    a j

WHO THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I was just about to ask about that.. Suddenly I'd jumped up the table again.

So who removed themselves from the league then? Looks like someone from the top five has called it a day.

I've suspended the anonymous, lurking non-repping members. You want credit, then show yourself. See the lists above.

Ben Tan
    GW Paperstacks
    GV FiQz
    a j

WHO THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU?

GV FiQz is 50CRATES. I'll put you back in when I get home, the site is banned at work.

Ah that explains it. Also

CUNT

• CUNT

Best thing Gerrard has done all season.

And here's hoping fellow Newport lad Tony Pulis can inspire his team to give United a proper game at the weekend.

I don't think you need worry Neil, they'll flatten Wigan anyways unless something very strange indeed happens.

Still, the battle for third is heating up nicely eh?