TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Didn't this happen already? Or was it a different pair of over paid egomaniacal nitwits.

-

I used to have a friend who was into vintage synth gear and ambient music. If dude was at home he would be in slippers, pjs & dressing gown. Full on confort mode. He never left the house like it, it was like his kind of clear boundary marking his escape from the outside world.

I wouldn't go that far, but I'm down for being the John Snow of the sock rocking world. And one badass house shoe wearing mofo.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    skel said:
    Don't need, don't want, don't accommodate any more in my life than is necessary for it.

Bagsy an official Skel "Wizard Ball" ?

Or did the ex take them?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Dude. I left everything there.
    Pix, any clothes she bought me, any stuff in any way tainted by that POS is gone from my world.
    It will all have to be paid back at some point, my lawyer has crystallised that in a legal charge.

Now: stand up, walk out of your history, and march to the future.

That is all.

May the wind be at your back.
    And the Cameosis in your heart.

pcmr said:
    how do you think sturridge will mesh with raheem,luis an em'?

Just read this from Brendan Rogers:
    Daniel is 23 years old and a wonderful talent. You put him in this group and all of a sudden you get stature and presence. He can learn from the likes of Steven Gerrard, not just about football, but about being a human being too.

Even the most Breadest of Scouse Mouses would have to LOL, no?

When's Duder back from the colony?

Where the fuck is junior? Dude, get in touch or I'll be mailing pron images to your boss.

And whatever happened to sports casual? Semi Brit.
    Is he masquerading under one of these unfathomable name changes?

Where's bennyboy? Dutty? Shears? Boy Chizzle?
    Commitmophobes.

::weak sauce::

• J i m s t e r said:
    Anyone get any shit presents for Christmas?

For the first time in a long time, no.. The Lady got me an Orange Micro Terror.. No that's not some kind of personal pleasure aid, well kind of I suppose.. 20W of mini valve orangey goodness.. The new neighbours are well accquainted with it much to their displeasure I'm sure...

skel said:
    Commitmophobes.

Apologies for my New Year tardiness, the Turkey sweats have only just since passed.. Traditional Turkey dinner, turkey bubble & squeak/potato cakes, pulled turkey, turkey arrabiata, turkey & mayo sarnies (heavy on the seasoning), turkey fajitas, turkey cold cuts etc etc.. On top of that PNE got dumped out of the FA cup by Millwall, every passing season brings me closer to being a plastic fan of a Premiership side to which I have no ties. Suggestions on a postcard to

Disgruntled Northern Mockney
    WeHaveATriangularCornerFlagDontChaKnow Crescent
    Shittingham & Twattingham
    LONDON
    SE27

On top of that PNE got dumped out of the FA cup by Millwall/

YES

I was there, poor match, we've been labouring all season and Chris Woods masked a number of flaws. We'll give Villa a game doe.

Dutty, I have some guitar stuff you may be untested in. Roland guitar synth unit. Boss pedal, unused. Biggest memory Boomerang unit from 88. Holler!

iPhone pants double

• Thanks Skel but I'm fluff & lint..... Unemployed partner moan moan.....

• that said, this guy is my hero

• skel said:

Commitmophobes.

Ooof, called out. I'm here, watching, waiting....

How's the vanity LP coming along, Skel? Whats the direction so far? Late Lizzy? Early Moder? Blackmore-style medieval?

& Dutty - you mentioned Squier strats in t'other thread, they ok? Looking at getting a Squier Tele, seem to be ok for the money?

Got rid of my last electric about 3 years ago, now have sudden urge for telecaster & vox tremelo. Nice.

• you mentioned Squier strats in t'other thread, they ok? Looking at getting a Squier Tele, seem to be ok for the money?

I've got no problem with them, build quality is acceptable.. should you want to upgrade you can just buy tele hardware from a vintage model and drop that in the body for a fraction of the price... My guitar approach is the same as my hip-hop production, it doesn't matter what hardware you're using, just have soul and that will out...

I played a tele squier a cpl of years ago and yes the sound was a bit thinner and the sustain not quite as strong, but perfectly adequate....

• cmon the lilywhites.. 10mins remaining

• typical... good night..

At Dutty n benny
    I've got an early 70s proper pukka black n white US fender stratocaster, with synth pick up Fitted by Chandlers of Kew, PLUS Roland guitar synth PLUS kidney Pod Plus multiple leads

Age appropriate patina

;)
    Holler on pm for more details

Silly price, will deliver in LDN

So much better than a squier strat or tele

• considering the beyond fair prices of Shop Skel, that's a no brainer....

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• Surely a photoshop job!

I've got a Squier Strat I never had the patience to learn how to play. Been finding it difficult to price, are there any good websites to do so?

• Ha ha.

SP 1200 said:
    Surely a photoshop job!?

Dyathink?

I got one of Mrs Mills battling Crazy Legs.

• Arf

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    skel said:

Where the fuck is junior? Dude, get in touch or I'll be mailing pron images to your boss.

I would have returned eventually there was no need, No Need, to mail him the original versions of Mike & Rich.

How is everyone then?

Btw Ste*e I finally dug out my Ebay login details so am available for correcting bids up to reasonable values should you have another round of purging. Least I can do considering one of your gifts was passed onto my Pops as a little something extra for Christmas. At least I'm guessing it came from you originally.

What, a hair-dressing record?

Beer soon?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ha! No there was no way I'd let that beauty go. It was a vinyl recording of a poem dedicated to Prince Charles, accompanied by flutes. Being the staunch Scotsman that he is I couldn't resist giving it to him to watch his face register confusion, disgust and then anger as he realised what was going on.

Yeah a beer soon sounds like a good plan to me, seems like a long time since the last meet. This month is a write off but let me know when's good for you after that and would be great to catch up .

Ah yes, that Highlands private press raer.

I will invite you for pints in Feb then.

You can tell me aaaaaaalll about it.

bennyboy said:

How's the vanity LP coming along, Skel? Whats the direction so far? Late Lizzy? Early Moder? Blackmore-style medieval?

3 year project, minimum

Twin guitar: yes
    Modal harmony: yes
    Extensive use of synth bass a la Long Hot Summer: yes

And quirky chord structures.

Talmbout Maj7 and 9 as standard

Chucking in some flat 7 dim 9 and aug 5th all over the place

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    anyone else relieved that the petrodollars couldn't lure Pep to either Chelsea or Man City? Is Chelsea considered petrodollars or is it embezzledollars?