TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Real are "Sponsored" by the Royal Family or are better-than-well connected in that respect, IIRC.

"Magic handshakes and horses head soon puts the FIFA man to bed."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    van persie was looking slightly bitchmade with his foulmouthed snarkyness
    demba ba does not fuck around young one!
    so disapointed for my team that result was huge

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Verminator FTW!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    RvP was acting a little foul mouthed, but a little bit of swagger (cringe with that word) is something this team has been missing for a long while now. And Krul was on some time wasting schitt since minute 30 of the game. Just deserts.

FYI, the time change is messing me up....I took off work today (saw the-dream last night here in NYC) and was geeked about watching my match at 3pm...only to have to readjust my drinking schedule when game started at 4pm.

daylight savings is a weird trip.

jlee said:
    I took off work today (saw the-dream last night here in NYC) and was geeked about watching my match at 3pm...only to have to readjust my drinking schedule when game started at 4pm.

How is that a problem? :beerbang:

Dalglish is coming with the realness:

Kenny Dalglish has launched an impassioned defence of his record at Liverpool, claiming he should not be judged by the club's league position alone and that kit deals are as important as victories.

:lol:

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Jlee, what is this time change you speak of?
    Someone tell me the clocks haven't gone forward yet.

Re Dalglish, classic case of an older man not being able to update himself. Stuck in a 70s time warp.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    skel said:
    Jlee, what is this time change you speak of?
    Someone tell me the clocks haven't gone forward yet.

here in the states we went "up" an hour last weekend. I think the UK goes next week? No big deal, if anything its usually a good thing during weekend games because we get an extra hour of sleep.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/daylight-saving-time--still-mostly-a-scam/2012/03/09/gIQATaxP3R_blog.html

• peace, stein. . .

Obviously not been watching City for the last 30 odd years when 1-0 was a good result.

http://twitpic.com/8wcrq8/full

Great game. Drogba would just be a pain in the arse to play against. If he's not play-acting, he's scoring fantastic goals, fouling defenders, getting involved in arguments, generally causing as much grief as possible.

SOME THINGS DROGBA IS ABOUT:
    BEING A RIGHT HANDFUL AT 34, BULLYING, BEING INVISIBLE, KNOCKING PEOPLE OVER, FALLING DOWN, IMPRESSIVE GOAL NUMBERS, THE BLACK MULLET, NOT BEING TORRES.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I still think he's one of the best strikers to ever play in the Premier league. There were a couple of years there when he was pretty much unstoppable with his mixture of pace and power. Still boggles the mind how badly he fell out of form a couple of years ago.

Putting aside the Alien V predator scenario, very entertaining game even if it did mean suffering seeing Terry slapping his badge again.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Hypnotising

None of you dudes bought a record off of me.

Where's the solidarity, the love, the big-dude -ness?

::weak sauce::

Wink!

Sadly my Pontius Pilate and Saturnising Ring slots are already full.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Damn Skell that's one serious set sale. good luck with it. way too balleur for my meager outgoings these days.

:roar:

Next time do your set sales nearer to the beginning of the month - I'm already out of rekkid money and have a trip to the states at the end of the month.
    Having said that, I'm not sure I'd be in for much of those big items anyway. Bringing teh Raer.

Some hilarious stuff on the pm's

One day, one day...

J i m s t e r said:
    Pontius Pilate

Filed!

Ha, please share, it's been way too long since a PM on blast thread.

Sadly, with my current financial situation, looking at the pictures in the set sale is as close as I'll come to any of those records. Hell of a set sale though - house cleaning or part of a planned purge?

That was just Skel clearing chud. He has a wizard ball guarding his records, dude, a wizard ball.

True dat. Not to mention the marionettes.....

It's more on the lines of 'I have to square it with wifey first' rather than beef

Smfh

Come on Leo, you know you want that Hal Singer...

If it doesn't sell and you can wait til April, I'll grab one.

I'm guessing PMs are calling into question your sales, and trying to ascertain if you are a Frenchy or not.

Any lurkers - Skel is an original pressing, in verygoodplus condition. Some sleeve wear, minor scuffs (Millwall-R?), but plays with much fidelity. Buy with confidence.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    My guess.. he'll get a few requests for trades from little dudes or even real headz with miserly tendencies; either 'My collection of turds for your Ball of Eyes please!' or 'My one of kind, rare as hens teeth, unknown Russian funk nugget for you Danser's Inferno please.' & the obligatory dealer offering to take them off your hands, but only for dealer prices, cause, well, they're a dealer.

No-one questioning the credence, but dudes asking for clarity on condition on a grail item that went like 3 minutes after listing.

Can't sleep on the grails!

Jazz Hip Trio
    'In Relief' on Major Minor, UK, 1967

Can man have a sample innit blud?

b/w

I can't afford it, but just curious. '67 is my year.

See what I can do over the weekend
    Two great tracks on there

Brilliant, evocative song title: "Spell of Three"
    You like it already...