F*ck The Police, Part LXXIV

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime..._east_vill.htmlhttp://www.nypost.com/seven/03012009/news/regionalnews/2_cops_probed_in_rape_157514.htmWoman in question is a good friend of mine. Didn't want to say much until it was public, but there you have it.The papers are not really going into too much detail. Edit: The cops returned *three* times to her apartment. The last time, they stayed for 37 minutes. They were on duty at the time.These cops are from the precinct a block away from my shop, right next to Gimme Gimme.

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    shit is foul

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    hope your friend is doing as good as she can be jonny!!!!!!
    totally ef-ed up!!!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    that is some evil shit. i hope those assholes get what's coming to them.

my condolences go out to your friend.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    When will people ever learn...hope the cops get prosecuted without any special officer treatment.

Condolences to your friend, hope she is doing alright.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I remember when you brought this up a long time ago dude. I told my wife about it and since she's in BK she didn't hear anything but I'm real glad that shit came out. Them cops are foul as shit, and any arrest that them dudes made will probably be dismissed, crooked ass cops. F*ck them.

But on the real, so much foul shit that gets done by NYPD never sees the light of day, never gets reported. You really don't know about a tenth of what these CROOKS do (although this rape is pretty f*cking foul.)

• Options
    Damn, I was just reading this in the Post a couple hours ago and thought to myself "Holy shit, AGAIN? This happened to Jonny's friend awhile back". Sorry to hear about that, shit is sickening.

• terrible terrible terrible. dudes needs to get got. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    who the F*ck has ever heard of cops coming back to check on anyones condition afterwards??? especially in a big city. usually you spend 8 hours waiting for them to come to the scene of a damn burglary

man,im pissed that theres been a blackout on news about the oscar grant case on the east coast. i had to ask west coast people what the situation was.

jonny,hope your friend is strong and getting love and support. she showed a lot of courage reporting those animals in the first place.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    She's doing ok. She's not in NYC anymore, in fact this was the night of her going away party as she was leaving town for a promotion. Hell of a goodbye present. THANKS NYC!

• NYPD Internal Affairs investigators searched both cops' lockers and found one packet of heroin.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I was just reading this in the Post

• Options
    I was just reading this in the Post

I dunno man, I was in the coffee spot in Freeport watching a couple sisters dish on Rihanna going back to Chris Brown with Page Six spread wide open in front of them, figured the boycott was over and no one told me. That mess is like a fart in a hurricane anyway.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    State-sponsored brutality only seems to be getting worse and worse. Cops are drug runners, or traffic pirates at best. I know so many people with horror stories...like my friend who got pulled over, failed a field sobriety test, then had to fight off 4 cops at the station who were attempting to forcibly draw blood from him...yet I'm seldom hearing any stories of cops actually being helpful to anyone. Surely, it's happening somewhere...but the strong arm of the law is getting colder by the minute.

its always been cold if they dont like you

i find it wise to understand that cops can ruin my life at any given time if they want to. ive been fucked with enough as it is on too many occasions and i dont even fit under the "extremely targeted" demographics.

ive also met some very helpful cops. but i dont consider that a wash. crooked cops should get the stiffest sentences for breaking public trust.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    NYPD is out of f*cking control. 3 weeks ago while driving in the middle lane a police car completely cuts me off. I mean within a few inches of my front bumper. I figured maybe I was in his blind spot so I honked the horn to alert him. The dude then comes to a complete stop on the gowanus expressway. flashes his lights. he gets me to pullover to the next exit where he completley goes off on me. how dare i honk the horn, its illegal to honk the horn at a police car , blah blah. Told me that I have road rage and basically 10 minutes of going off on me. I think its time to start carrying around little video camera for shit like this. anyhow i gotta court date setup for july.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Land of the free...
    as far as cops go, I prefer a third world dictatorship where when bothered by the police, you just give them a buck and tell them to fusk off. It's hard to comprehend that an advanced society can be forced or led into a situation where they just put up with gestapo shit like this and quietly accept that nothing can be done to prevent such things from happening.

I still remember some of the NYPD "scandals" from the last time I lived here. Abner Louima, Amadou Diallo etc. It's just mind blowing. Why not the death penalty for cops who turn against their citizens like that and not just for murder but also for rape. If someone takes a badge and a gun and then uses them to rape or kill, he clearly proves that he poses a most serious threat against society and that threat should be neutralized. Someone who commits an act like that clearly is beyond any rehabilitation.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    2 COPS PROBED IN RAPE

Could they have chosen a more inappropriate headline?

Sorry to hear about your friend. Chemical castration would be too pleasant for these assholes.. I'm sure they'll have a GREAT time in jail though.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    when cops get convicted of such heinous crimes and lets hope these cops do, do they get put into general population when sent to prison?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Some more fucked up shit...

REALLLLYYYY fucked up!

hahahahaaaaaaa.
    "the video did not tell both sides of what happened"
    no investigation, just a paid vacation.

fuckers

ive said it before and ill say it again. im with frank on this 100%. train these motherfuckers right and get them to seriously consider what they are doing. if we give them the right to shoot people, they better be the most outstanding, conscientious, level headed, unbiased members of society. give them a raise while were at it. 30% raise and life imprisonment if they do dirt. you gotta protect the public trust

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I've had experiences with local cops both good and bad, but this is despicable beyond belief. Almost as scary is what was found in the older cops locker. He had heroin, but tested negative for heroin in his blood, so what did he have it for? To frame innocent people is my guess, or coerce other women into god knows what to avoid arrest on trumped up charges.

Also, the unspecified information on other women is equally troubling. All the arrests this creep has made should be reviewed.

And if I'm not mistaken, the guy has a wife and kids

An update, for those of you who are concerned

http://gothamist.com/2009/05/03/cops_made_fake_911_call_to_return_t.php

It looks increasingly like these pieces of shit will go down... I hope they get every day of the 25, get gangbanged and die slow. F*ck 'em

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    This shit is enough to make you physically sick. "...placed a fake 911 call in order to give themselves an excuse to return to her apartment and sexually assaulted her after having tended to her on two previous visits." WTF? they "visited" her three times in total? That's so damn creepy, people like that should never let out of prison again.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    This brazen act of police corruption should receive the swiftest and harshest condemnation available under the law. I'm glad to hear that the victim is bearing up ok under the circumstances, but this kind of victimization should NEVER happen in the first place. It's beyond appalling. I don't know why I remain shocked by police misconduct, but I still am. It should not happen period.

UNbelievable.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    This is worse than rape because it involves a basic betrayal of public trust. If you can't depend on police officers (who take an oath to do so) then the entire system is in question. The punishment should be more severe when a cop is involved for precisely this reason.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Some more fucked up shit...

REALLLLYYYY fucked up!

this guy needs to be put in GP...beating up a 15 year old girl, wow, how manly. I also like the "you dont know the whole story, she called us names!" What a pussy. There are holds designed for pregnant girls/women that you can use to subdue them without harming them at all...and since you dont know if a female is pregnant, you would think it would be policy to use these types of holds on every female...that linebacker shit is ridiculous...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Even scarier is the thought that this is probably not the first time, at least for the older cop.

His past record needs to be looked into because he has almost certainly victimized other women.

A long sentence in general population should = justice.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    These cops are from the precinct a block away from my shop, right next to Gimme Gimme.

WMFU weekend I sat outside Gimme Gimme waiting for it to open and watched the cops playing football with a bunch of kids from the neighborhood and remember thinking how cool it was.
    Sucks a couple douchebags will taint any of the good stuff the guys from that precinct do.
    Sorry about your friend JP.