Movie quotes you find yourself repeating

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
"They cut my thumb Charlie" (pope of greenich village)"Your mother mozzerella tastes like shoeleather" (pope of greenich village)"gunga gung galunga" "so I got that goin' for me" (caddyshack)"your so money and you don't even know how money you are" (swingers)"like house of pain was going to do anything" (swingers)"you think you're bigtime? well you're gonna die big time!" (carlito's way)"I hate people but i love gatherings" (clerks)add on plz

Comments

• "Well raise my rent." Blazing Saddles
    "Let's not go sucking each other's dicks just yet gentlemen." Pulp Fiction

Lost more, but those are a couple.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    whatever the F*ck ever

• "Nice shootin', Tex." - Ghostbusters

"Phone's Ringin' Dude... Thank you, Donnie." - Lebowski

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    "gunga gung galunga" "so I got that goin' for me" (caddyshack)

"Be the ball... ner ner ner ner ner ner ner" - usually when i'm trying to explain to someone how to do something

• Options
    "Gravy" -Pet Detective

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    just rewatched this yesterday (a fish called wanda) otto fn rocks!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    "Sweep the leg" - from the t-shirts thread.

"You gotta be f*ckin kidding me" - The Thing

"This is how I spell relief" - Inner Space (prior to jettisoning Mr Igo into the gastric juices)

"Those aren't pillows!" - Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    "look at me, look at me; never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut."- goodfellas

• "Still, Could Be Worse....My Nose Could Be Gushing Blood"- Batman Returns
    "Lanolin?" -Anchorman
    "Audrey. Audrey" - Anchorman
    "San Diego, means whales vagina" -Anchorman
    "No Thank-you. I Like My Coffee Black Just Like My Men" -Flying High (Airplane)
    "Do I Offend?" - Pretty In Pink
    "I Don't Have Time For This Mickey Mouse Bulls**t" -The Professional/Leon
    "I just want my phone call" - Dark Knight
    "But Brandon, Dat Didn Cwost Anything" - Welcome To The Dollhouse

• Pretty much any 15 minute segment of The Big Lebowski.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "When will then be now?" -- Spaceballs

"When in Rome...." -- Anchorman (needs to be said with a Burguny-esque inflection and at times when it doesn't apply)

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule." -- Clerks

"[fill in a task here] ain't like dusting crops, boy!" -- Star Wars

"Fooled you!" -- Spaceballs (needs to be said with a Dark Helmet-esque inflection)

I could go on for days with this stuff....

• Oh that reminds me, I say "I want to be ON you" a lot.

"Dey's Snakes out there `dis big" -ice cube, anaconda

"who wants to go for a moustache ride" (paraphrasing) -supertroopers

"spider pig spider pig
    does whatever a spider pig does
    can he swing from a web
    no he can't he's a pig
    look ooout he's a spider pig"
    -homer, simpsons movie

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    when my wife tels me to do something, I often respond with "Jawoll Frau Kommandant!" (Ilsa Shewolf Of The SS)

When we walk our dogs and I want them to go faster I say: "Los, Beeilung! Das ist hier kein Schnitzelbank!" (same movie)

Of course with the appropriate, overdone nazi kraut accent.

• "im the mary, and youre[/b] the rhoda!" - romy and michelle's high school reunion.

i use this a lot and it never comes out right.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    "can u describe the jammies? I don't know it has yoda's and shit" Raising Arizona

"bueller bueller" ferris bueller's day off

• "This agression will not stand." -the dude

• "Everyone take 5... smoke if you got 'em." - Space Balls. This one works great on sets...

"If you will it, Dude, it is no dream... Theodore Hertzel. State of Israel." - Lebowski

Johnny's 15 minute Lebowski quote reminds me that I have a personal policy that if I ever start my own business, a working knowledge of the Lebowski may be a requirement for employment.

I'm a little more serious than I should be on that... really, it is a creative/frame of reference thing.

• "This door's gonna swing wide..." - Raising Arizona

• Options
    that is nice indeed!

"i smell *****" -House Party

i remember watching it a few years back with a friend and there's a scene where these thugs dressed in pink or something try to crash the party and i said "there's no way that's coming back, no matter the 20 year fashion cycle" and here we are

• "do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

Oh that reminds me, I say "I want to be ON you" a lot.

Ha! I definitely use "Oh, we're goin' there" a lot, but "there" is never Pleasuretown, as it is when Ron Burgundy utters the line.

• Anchorman's great for that stuff.

"Right in the babymaker."

"Well, that really escalated quick. I mean, that got out of hand, didn't it?"

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!

I used to bust out this one from Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday, but all of about four dozen people saw that movie, so nobody ever got the reference, and I would end up sounding like a perv: "That makes me think of a little girl in a pink dress sticking a hot dog through a donut."

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    All noisy, late 80s to early 90s action flicks have great moments

"Get to tha choppah!!!"..."Coom on, keeeel meeeee!!! Ahm rite heer!!! Dooo eet noweee!!!" (Predator)

"Assumption is the mother of all F*ck ups" (Eric Bogosian in the second Under Siege. There were some hillarious lines from him in other parts)

• "LOUD NOISES!!"

"I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation."
    " Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy."

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some faves:

-"Do you believe in Jesus?...You're gonna meet Him" (Death Wish 2)
    -"You bet' not tell nobody but God, it'll kill yo mama." (The Color Purple)
    -"I can sleep with another woman, go home, kiss me wife and sleep like a baby. You, on the other hand, you have emotions..."(I Think I Love My Wife; Steve Buscemi is my dude)
    -"I don't need to go heels to get the ups on a tub like you" (Tombstone)
    -"It's a miracle! He up and vanished like a fart in the wind" (Shawshank Redemption)
    -"I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train!!!" (Shawshank Redemption)
    -"I don't know what I'ma enjoy more tonight, kickin' your ass or nailin' your mother." (Mr. Woodcock)
    -"It ain't nobody else's business. It's between me, you, and this soon to be living the rest of his short-ass life in agonizing pain, rapist here... You got that hillbilly boy?" (Pulp Fiction)
    -"You smoke crack don't ya, answer me boy, don't you smoke crack?" (Lean on Me)
    -"Why Ike, maybe poker's not your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest!!!" (Tombstone)
    -"Nah, don't stop him, let him kick his ass..." (Dead Presidents)
    -"Don't touch a hair on his head while my mother's alive" (The Godfather)
    -"I'ma go outside and wait for you, geechie. And when you come out, I'ma whoop your Black, Southern ass..." (A Soldier's Story)
    -"I don't take no lip from no bartenders neither. Gotta give somebody a rap on the beak to get some respect around here..." (Tombstone)
    -"I remember Tommy would shine you shoes and make 'em look like f*ckin' mirrors..." (Goodfellas)
    -"Shine 'em up, Gibbs, I wanna see my face in 'em" (Black Caesar)
    -"Turn yo punk-ass over!!!" (Boyz in the Hood)
    -"I've been smellin' yo shit for 25 years, you can stand mine for 5 [cot]damn minutes" (Friday)
    -"Where you from, England?" (A Soldier's Story)
    -"You're takin' Tubby with you tomorrow" (Deliverance)
    -"It's an 88 special, it'll shoot through the victim, the wall, the tree outside..." (Johnny Dangerously)
    -"It's like ball, dick, ball...sort like a division sign" (Superbad).

Those are some freestyle. I'll bring more later.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• -"It ain't nobody else's business. It's between me, you, and this soon to be living the rest of his short-ass life in agonizing pain, rapist here... You got that hillbilly boy?" (Pulp Fiction)

I've run that one out a time or two. Believe it ends:

"You hear me talking hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight...." blah,blah,blah, medieval on your ass.

That part of that scene is ICE f*cking COLD.