Post a pic of the best T-shirt you own

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
slightly inspired by johnboylayas quest for that Bell t shirt. My favorite t-shirts have all been stolen by my wife and now all I wear are plain whites, for a few years now. I am beginning to miss my old goodies. let's see em

Comments

• can't you just take them back, or did she crop top them or something.

• You have to lead by example, where's your pic?

• My favorite shirt has this on it.

back says "News @ 10"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    my fave T-shirt was a thrift store find that says 'I'm Loved By A Gimp' in homemade block letters

• can't you just take them back, or did she crop top them or something.

I think she strated sleeping with me intitally just for the t shirts, so how could I ever take them back after years together.

As for mine I honestly have nothing but whites. That is it. Unfortunately. But my brand is Hanes tagless and I buy them in bulk at Fulton Mall or wherever.

• can't you buy some new t-shirts? It sounds like you're kind of sad that you've been left with nothing but white tees, yet you continue to buy white tees.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    My favorite shirt has this on it.

back says "News @ 10"

yo what site is that from? with all the shots from network news programs?

• My favorite shirt has this on it.

back says "News @ 10"

I don't know. No joke, I google imaged "smedium" and that came up.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    My favorite shirt has this on it.

back says "News @ 10"

I don't know. No joke, I google imaged "smedium" and that came up.

there is a site with hundreds of those screen shots from news programs. i will try and find it!

• Here's a pic of me in my very favorite T-shirt of all time. I hand stitched it all over the whole t-shirt in black stitching and hand cut it and had it for like ten years, then it was lost or stolen last month....if anyone ever sees someone wearing this, please steal it back for me!

• I had that same shirt (not the cut neck/stitched version) in middle school. My mom and my brother (what a nerd that he cared about this back then) said it was inappropriate to wear at school since it had the girl with a cigarette on it.

• Around 2000 I copped the Banana Slugs tee from UCSC which Travolta is wearing after Marvin loses his face (no DNS-R):

Peace J

• Around 2000 I copped the Banana Slugs tee from UCSC which Travolta is wearing after Marvin loses his face (no DNS-R):

Peace J

The Krazy Kat t-shirt Sam Jackson is wearing is about 8 billion times cooler

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I'd have to dig through to pick a best of but off the dome I'd have to go with Kirkland white tees or this Mona Lisa Supreme Rip by WrongWroks. Mine's a guys size in white.

• Sheeeeeeeet I expected to see lots of tees in a thread like this so I will gladly proclaim that I am a t shirt junkie, from a family of t shirt junkie's, so to speak.

Many of my very own t shirts were borrowed and photographed for, and then heavily featured in this book:

and this book:

which you can buy here on Amazon, I started collecting those at the thrifts when I was a teenager but I retired them for a while because they got very trendy and it was a badd look.

Lots of other tees comin up when I find them in my cavernous iphoto caves......to be continued.... i love t shirts.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    too much talking, not enough pics of tee's.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I can't find a good pic, but I'm quite fond of my Tragedy shirt. It features this on the front:

• The Krazy Kat t-shirt Sam Jackson is wearing is about 8 billion times cooler

Only 8 billion?
    Then you should get it and while you're at it cop the Bad Mother Fucker wallet from eBay and then you and "Sam" can be cool as cucumbers.

J

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    It's so much more fun to make your own. Either with a homemade screen printing kit or even with those iron on's you can get from Office Max or Staples. Rocking a one-of-a-kind t-shirt is because you can rep your own interests instead of being free ad space for someone else. I've already posted these, but here are some new ones I made.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Oh, and I did see this sweet temporary tattoo on their website while I was searching for a picture of the shirt:

• i only own one printed t-shirt. it's for tim sweeney's radio show "beats in space."

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Getting girl drink drunk in Tahoe with my favorite shirt of the EMB statue. The homies did a whole line of famous skate spot t-shirts. Peep it...

http://www.semigoods.com/servlet/Categories?category=PRODUCTS%3AT+SHIRTS%3ASKATE+SPOTS+SERIES

• F*ck a reissue.
    Strictly originals.

Here is a weird an wonderful tee with a story, what's weird is this tee is from the 1980 World Series, way before Obama's Yes We Can, I got this down in Miami a few years back at the weirdest store on the planet, but that's another thread.
    Anyway I loved wearing it this fall when I took the pic, it worked to combine the 2008 Phillies pride and the Obama support.

• You would all break out laughing if you saw my t-shirts. Mainly I have a bunch of solid secondary and tertiary color shirts. Almost as bad as those primary color numbers that Reynaldo posted when he bought a new wardrobe. I rarely just walk out in just a t-shirt these days, unless it's a weekend or I'm going to the gym. (have a job and must look presentable related)

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Feelin Ferrari's skate tee and AK's Philly joint.

• that phillies shirt is incredible...but they weren't in the world series in '81.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This:

in yellow and black with dude kicking the other way
    And this:

which is self explanatory awesome.

• that phillies shirt is incredible...but they weren't in the world series in '81.

Thank you. 1980. I am not old enough to remember all these dates perfectly and things but I try, but speaking of old goodies...
    and a few more goodies:

obviously this:

one of my dad's

I made this when he was incarcerated as a kid and still have it:

cute one that is for wearing in summertime fo sho:

P to the E bought when it came out:

old Black Uhuru:

a naughty one i picked up recently:

one of my dad's basketball tees:

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    $3 at the berryessa flea market

san jose tee in olde english

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    AK, what Miami spot (South Floridian related)?

Has anyone seen the heavy metal director tshirts that IFC is selling right now? Serious heat.

I don't have many t shirts with graphics , but these 2 lord it for me: