Movies that suck u in every time they're on

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
When I'm flicking thru channels. U know the movies that u end up watching. Movies You've seen a million times. But they still suck you in. All time I gotta say is Jaws Office space is up there too. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• good bad and the ugly

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I've seen both Predators several times on TV over the past 10 years and I don't know why I stop and tune in when I'm plopped on the couch channel surfing, which I don't normally do. Best mindless action films ever.

• ROADHOUSE

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    The Road Warrior

• High Society & Blues Brothers

• The Warriors and Groundhog Day.

• Anal Invaders Part Eight

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Groundhog Day.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Co-sizzle.

• the fugitiveb, 21b, 21office space b, 21b, 21shaun of the dead

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21office space
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LEBOWSKI

• b, 21b, 21I don't see Lebowski on TV much.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Miami Blues! It happened again last night ... at 4 AM.b, 21b, 21Also, the Cutting Edge img src="http://www.waxidermy.com/bbs/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif"1

• Dumb & Dumberb, 21Groundhog Dayb, 21Rocky (OG & IV)

• the OG (Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis) Out of Towners

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Also, the Cutting Edge
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21No shame for a little Moira Kelly/D.B. Sweeney love...

• Warriorsb, 21Bad Bays (1983 with Sean Penn not that Will Smith BS)b, 21HP LoveCraft's: The Beyond & Re-Animator

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Shawshank Redemption.b, 21b, 21Of course the fact that its on TNT once a week is most of the reason.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21When I'm flicking thru channels. U know the movies that u end up watching. Movies You've seen a million times. But they still suck you in. All time I gotta say is Jaws Office space is up there too.
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21No one's said A Christmas Story? You can't _not_ watch it. Especially right now. Mainly because it's everywhere you turn, but...

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21When I'm flicking thru channels. U know the movies that u end up watching. Movies You've seen a million times. But they still suck you in. All time I gotta say is Jaws Office space is up there too.
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21No one's said A Christmas Story? You can't _not_ watch it. Especially right now. Mainly because it's everywhere you turn, but...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Still never seen it!!b, 21b, 21Pelican Brief and the gene hackman/will smith movie (can't remember name right now) and at the moment (cos its on a bit) american gangster...

• Also, The Matrix.b, 21b, 21I love watching this for a variety of reasons- one, the dialogue gets worse every time I watch it. This movie contains the line, 'Our way... or the highway,' for F*ck's sake!b, 21b, 21Secondly, I love to watch it, and think of the credibility that these filmmakers created with this film... and then squandered with the sequels. I never even saw the third film, so really... God, did they screw the proverbial pooch.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. But I don't get tired of Gene Wilder in any of his roles from when he was in his prime.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    there are some good ones on here. cosign good bad & the ugly (pretty much all those classic Clint westerns!), Shawn of the dead and bad boys

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    None. F*ck a movie.

• Any Preston Sturges, most Frank Capra, Marx Bros, Fellini (shows up surprisingly often on cable), Zatoichi, Seven Samurai (if my wife's elsewhere), same for Zulu...

• Heat and Training Day.b, 21b, 21No matter what point in the movie it is and no matter what else I'm doing/have to do, I end up watching through to the end of these.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"you shouldn't of, you shouldn't of...well i did. get in the fuucking van"b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thebreaks.gif" alt="" 21

• The Godfather

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I remember watching Road Trip a few too many times back in the day...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Tombstone b, 21Hot Fuzzb, 21Wild At Heartb, 21Once Upon a Time In The West