*OFFICIAL STRUT NBA '08-'09 Grit Grime Edition*

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I am no PJ Carlessimo fan, but firing him will not solve that team's problems. Word is fans in Oklahoma are already booing their new team. Oof. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I was watching their game briefly yesterday. The fans are actually really enthusiastic. They cheer on every play. They're great. The only problem is like any other small market, there won't be many stars that will wanna stay there long, which basically means they will suck from '08 til infinity...b, 21b, 21In recent memory, Hubie Brown-led Grizzlies were one of the few successful expansion teams...more than likely owners of new teams don't really know what to do with personnel. I mean, Mayo's probably gonna want to leave in a couple years....although he's from Virginia so maybe he likes that region. And I'd be damn surprised if Chris Bosh stays in Toronto. Yaoming? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Werent The Grizzlies in Vancouver for a good minute before Hubie Brown took over in Memphis? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I just confirmed with a wikipedia search and it looks like they were already in Memphis when Hubie arrived. Guess who else was on that winningest team in franchise history? James Posey. Seriously, I loooooved watching that team if only for a brief moment. They don't make teams like that anymore.

• all I know is the Knicks are making the playoffs this year and will be sitting pretty for the frre agent class of 2010.. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" /1

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21all I know is the Knicks are making the playoffs this year b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" /1

Quote:h, 21b, 21all I know is the Knicks are making the playoffs this year b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Never know mang. I still say even with the new lineup, 50% chance. Like I said, Timmy Thomas already knows the system, and Cat Mobley can put up buckets. BELIEVE.

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Never know mang. I still say even with the new lineup, 50% chance. Like I said, Timmy Thomas already knows the system, and Cat Mobley can put up buckets. BELIEVE. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Just because the Knicks are better than last year doesn't mean they are actually good. And as for Tim Thomas and Mobley making a difference..... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" /1

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 We face Phoenix tonight, and Greg Oden gets to have all of his newfound confidence slapped out of him by grumpy old Shaq-zilla!b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21To the tune of 19 points and 17 rebounds.

• Derrick muthafuskin Rose is the real deal!

Anybody watching the Lakers/Pacers?b, 21b, 21A lot of young talent with potential. They shoot too many jumpers. But they remind me of the Blazers, which is not bad.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Anybody watching the Lakers/Pacers?
    b, 21
    b, 21A lot of young talent with potential. They shoot too many jumpers. But they remind me of the Blazers, which is not bad.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Danny Granger is an All-Star this year. b, 21b, 21The Pacers are gonna need to get better if they wanna sneak into the Playoffs.b, 21b, 21+ Mike Dunleavy is out indefinitley.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Haha/...b, 21b, 21I agree somewhat but Harris has the greenlight. If he stayed in Dallas he would still have to defer to DORK n them.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Anybody watching the Lakers/Pacers?
    b, 21
    b, 21A lot of young talent with potential. They shoot too many jumpers. But they remind me of the Blazers, which is not bad.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Danny Granger is an All-Star this year.
    b, 21
    b, 21The Pacers are gonna need to get better if they wanna sneak into the Playoffs.
    b, 21
    b, 21+ Mike Dunleavy is out indefinitley.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Oh yea, they even had Dunleavy, who was doing well last season with Indy.

Yea that's true. Terry and Howard demand the rock too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I canceled my league pass and cable. Suns are over. Amare is basically asking for a trade in 2010. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21the suns looked like shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21porter not coaching to players abilities.
    b, 21
    b, 21shaq old and fat and slow.
    b, 21
    b, 21they're done.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 212nd game into the season and you're writing them off [Email]G@b*????[/Email] I think they can be something great if they get the sets down and play some better D if Lopez stays outta foul trouble. Dude, they came back quite a bit in the 4th quarter, they were only like 5 down at one point right???
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I ll give it to ML, u still hang on to the SUNS doin something when it obvious theyre on the downslide.
    b, 21
    b, 21Do u actually think theyre a better team than last year?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Yes, very much so. Last year D'antoni played 7-8 players all year and we did not have Lopez, Dragic, Barnes, etc. The Suns made it to the Western Conf playoffs but didn't have enough to beat the Spurs.
    b, 21
    b, 21At the start of the season, the Suns have proved they can beat the Spurs, altho yes Manu was out. Regardless, if Lopez and Dragic can learn to play well off the bench, starting Barnes will keep Hill healthy and the Suns have a chance to become a kind of spurs/pistons type team. Defensively minded but also able to run the break and carry on the 7 seconds or less legacy. Heck, I'm just glad Porter is willing to play 10 players. Depth is key.
    b, 21
    b, 21Also, the win against Portland proved the Suns can still be the Suns 2005-2007 Suns when needed.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" 21

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I canceled my league pass and cable. Suns are over. Amare is basically asking for a trade in 2010.
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21DUDE. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/weaksauce.gif" alt="" 21 NBA PURGE?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    if the suns were the only reason mylat had league pass, then that was probably a smart move. i've been sayin they were done for a minute. they look like shit when they play.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    speaking of looking like shit:b, 21warriors = bullshit. completely falling apart at the seams. couldn't pony up the cash to keep baron happy, they're locked into long terms with douchenozzle (i'm sorry, but dude is overrated) maggette, can't-ride-a-moped, biedrins (who has played reasonably well) and jamal "never met a jumpshot i didn't like" crawford.b, 21dude put up 40, and thanks to his and maggette's lackluster defense, lost to the heat in overtime.b, 21THE MUTHAFUSKIN HEAT.

• Sorry about that 1 point loss Yuichi, Granger is my dude though.

WHAT BITCH!!!!!

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Sorry about that 1 point loss Yuichi, Granger is my dude though.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21That shit ruined my otherwise good meal. Bad break for the Lakers. Whatevers.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21speaking of looking like shit:
    b, 21warriors = bullshit. completely falling apart at the seams. couldn't pony up the cash to keep baron happy, they're locked into long terms with douchenozzle (i'm sorry, but dude is overrated) maggette, can't-ride-a-moped, biedrins (who has played reasonably well) and jamal "never met a jumpshot i didn't like" crawford.
    b, 21dude put up 40, and thanks to his and maggette's lackluster defense, lost to the heat in overtime.
    b, 21THE MUTHAFUSKIN HEAT.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Hey watch your mouth buddy. "The muthafuckin' heat" got Beastley, Super Mario, Flash, and The Matrix. They don't have a big man, that's all.

Woke up from yo nap Bitch? b, 21b, 21Pacers!!!b, 21b, 21Thats 2 finalists done the fusk up for a moral victory!!!!

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Woke up from yo nap Bitch?
    b, 21
    b, 21Pacers!!!
    b, 21
    b, 21Thats 2 finalists done the fusk up for a moral victory!!!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Naw bitch, taking care of my studies for a minute.b, 21b, 21I thought the game was done when the Lakers were up by 5 at the half!

i still owe u some vinyl

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i still owe u some vinyl
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Batmon on blast!!!b, 21b, 21Comment: Would not trade with this collector again. D+ Horrible taste in kicks.

Oh shit

jk

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?page=tisdale-081203" target="_blank"1Wayman Tisdale loses leg to cancer, still going strong/a1. Pretty crazy stuff. I didn't even know he had cancer in the first place, much less that he had lost his leg to it.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21speaking of looking like shit:
    b, 21warriors = bullshit. completely falling apart at the seams. couldn't pony up the cash to keep baron happy, they're locked into long terms with douchenozzle (i'm sorry, but dude is overrated) maggette, can't-ride-a-moped, biedrins (who has played reasonably well) and jamal "never met a jumpshot i didn't like" crawford.
    b, 21dude put up 40, and thanks to his and maggette's lackluster defense, lost to the heat in overtime.
    b, 21THE MUTHAFUSKIN HEAT.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21that was the worst exhibition of basketball i've ever seen. i love them warriors but they don't deserve to win another game all season after that shit.