Options

I'm calling the cops on my girlfriend's roomate.

edited April 2008 in Strut Central
So, my car has been broken down and been at my girls house for a few months. While I was in the hospital my girlfriend's brilliant roommate Betty decided to do this to my car in a drunken stupor. Thats shaving cream/rock salt/cigarette snipes and ash on the paint. In the interior she poured rock salt all in the console and shifter and threw a bag of trash in there also. I have no idea why she did this and neither does my girl. Shes always been nice to me and vice versa. Can I get her arrested for property damage? or maybe vandalism? I really don't even care but I feel like I should teach her a lesson.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude... fry her ass.

• how do you know it was the roomate?

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Looks like a chargeable offence to me - if that's not vandalism, what is?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    how do you know it was the roomate?

yeah, it looks more like the work of a free appendix on the streets

• Options

She called my girl up while still drunk exclaiming that she "decorated" Kevin's car.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Sue Budweiser

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

She called my girl up while still drunk exclaiming that she "decorated" Kevin's car.

sorry, but she's obviously attracted to your girl

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    dude...seriously...

• Options

yeah, it looks more like the work of a free appendix on the streets

My lil' homie apphendrix would never do that.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    is that shit cleanable? just get an expensive quote and make her pay for it. better yet, try to get a new paint job, some new interior, etc. out of it.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    not to thread hijack, but the word "fusk" on the windshield just triggered my earliest memory of the word "fuck" when i was like 5 years old. it was spray painted on a brick wall as "fusk" and as i grew older i realized it was probably meant to be "fuck" but didnt know why one would mispell it. i can now see that when you connect the "c" to the "k" it can look a bit like an "s". fusk. love that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sue Budweiser

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    is that shit cleanable? just get an expensive quote and make her pay for it. better yet, try to get a new paint job, some new interior, etc. out of it.

get an ill quote, fix it up minimally yourself, pocket the payout.
    i've been trying to get hit in home depot parking lots for just this reason.

• Options

That was my initial thought.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    is that shit cleanable? just get an expensive quote and make her pay for it.

That's what I would do. Don't involve the cops or insurance. Get a reasonable, honest quote from a reputable body shop and hand her the bill with a smile. No drama, no fuss and maybe the ditz would get a embarassing lesson out of this to learn to hold her booze like a grown adult.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    What did you do to this girl? You musta done something for her to go that far.

You been leaving the toilet seat up again?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Just tell her that that shit was fucked up, it's going to cost you ____ to fix it and if she doesn't cough it up then you're going to call the cops. Mention that you have pictures.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    did you threaten to break her x-box?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Does she have a decent car?

Trade cars with her.

• Options
    Just tell her that that shit was fucked up, it's going to cost you ____ to fix it and if she doesn't cough it up then you're going to call the cops. Mention that you have pictures.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

I know Becky has no money. In our coversation today she basically justified her actions by saying I shouldn't of left the car in the drive-way for that long. I probably wont even call the cops anyway because Katey already cleaned it up when I was in the hospital because she felt so bad. I just wanted to make her sweat a little, sweat captian morgan...this girl is a raging booze-hound.

• Options
    Does she have a decent car?

Trade cars with her.

Yeah she has a relatively new Maxima. Her parents buy her a new car every two years and pay the insurance.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    the correct response, if you can't squeeze money out of her and you aren't going to call the cops would be take all of it and move it right over onto her car. Since it's already cleaned up, I say recreate it exactly as it is in the photo. What can she really say? If she gets mad just say "uh huh."

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    she's gotta pay, somehow, someway...

take a shit in her pillow case. mash it in there real good. blame it on the dog / cat.

• Does she have a decent car?

Trade cars with her.

Yeah she has a relatively new Maxima. Her parents buy her a new car every two years and pay the insurance.

Then they're probably paying her insurance too. Call the cops. Get it on paper.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Make her pay for the cleaning and then..............

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    In our coversation today she basically justified her actions by saying I shouldn't of left the car in the drive-way for that long.

Oh, she's not even apologetic?

Then tell her you want $X by X date or you call the cops.

• Dude. FUCK THAT.

Girl is a spoiled brat, mom and dad buying her cars, and you're all like 'ehh...'

Fuck her and her shit.

Gotsta learn sometime.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FUCK THAT Fuck her

• Pop em tires, $400 right there

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Becky, Katey, Kevin....is this thread for real?