Hillary Clinton has legs.

1235»

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    By the way: Obama actually won Texas, delegate-wise.

One night's sleep can do wonders for the psyche.
    RCP has him down one delegate in TX and nine in OH

a net loss of eleven last night is pretty minor, his lead was reduced to 144 (109 w/supers)

Obama is in good shape. even if FL and MI re-vote, it will be very difficult to catch him

I don't think that RCP is fully weighing taking the caucus's 1/3 of the delegates. Actually, I'd put him one over. Either way, it's negligable and really constitutes a wash.

• If Hillary were to lose the pledged delegate count by one delegate, the magic number of superdelegates Hillary Clinton needs is 422.

• And he wins Wyoming easily.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    And he wins Wyoming easily.

Okay. Okay.

Shit is coming into focus. I see him taking MS, OR and NC at least. That ought to sew up shit, considering he's got about 325 superdelegates minimum (projected).

Faith-Based Math was always my worst subject in High School, anyway.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Looks like Foster is in the lead so far in IL ... man i hate oberweis. if he gets this ima be madd

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Looks like Foster is in the lead so far in IL ... man i hate oberweis. if he gets this ima be madd

Foster won. In (mostly) DuPage county, too - the staunchest GOP county in the state. Harbinger of something, that's for sure.

• ann truth

A typically brilliant article from ann coulter on what hillary needs to do to win the nomination. COME ON HILLARY, VOTE FOR CHANGE YOU CAN MEDICATE.

• Hillary needs 63% from here on out.