Maybe playing for Becky's is better...

Comments

• Most of my single guy friends are too homophobic to attend... and the girls always ask me why I don't bring any single guys with me.

Sheeeee--ittttt.....that's Beginner's Game 102 right there. And I'm from the South.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I just creep up from behind

GRINDING REVEALED!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I don't want to see any of you cape-wearers cosigning any more UGK music, or any music from anyone who has ever made statements much more homophobic than mine.

Cape-wearer??

In last year's Ozone sex issue, in Chronicles of Pimp C, he supported gay marriage(with the magazine's footnote that the views expressed were his alone and did not relfect the views of the magazine or UGK) .

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

How predictable and lame of you to again try to equate homophibia with racism.

maybe i'm an idiot, but i really dont see how it ISNT a fair comparison?

still wondering...

Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation.

And the jury's still out on whether sexual orientation is something you're born with (in many cases, yes) or a choice (but also in many cases, yes).

i think the jury's still out on "Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation." as well...but i havent been keeping up with the jury too much.

Harvey is the Jury.

and sadly he refuses to come out

The jury has probably never lived in California.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

How predictable and lame of you to again try to equate homophibia with racism.

maybe i'm an idiot, but i really dont see how it ISNT a fair comparison?

still wondering...

Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation.

And the jury's still out on whether sexual orientation is something you're born with (in many cases, yes) or a choice (but also in many cases, yes).

i think the jury's still out on "Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation." as well...but i havent been keeping up with the jury too much.

Harvey is the Jury.

and sadly he refuses to come out

The jury has probably never lived in California.

JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I don't want to see any of you cape-wearers cosigning any more UGK music, or any music from anyone who has ever made statements much more homophobic than mine.

Cape-wearer??

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Nobody has answered my question yet!

*[/b] - I always thought "debaucherous" was a word but according to MW it's not. That's crazy talk.

*[/b] - I always thought "debaucherous" was a word but according to MW it's not. That's crazy talk.

I believe the correct construction would be "debauched" as an adjective.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I googled the word "debaucherous" and came up with a link to a blog about the Polk Street Fair.

I think we know where this is going.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Main Entry: debaucherous
    Part of Speech: adj
    Definition: tending to indulge in sensuous pleasures

i dont know if dictionary.com is a reliable source however....

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Gay guys are great tippers. Lezbos aren't bad tippers either.

Really? The gay dudes I used to work with at Gramaphone would always say that lesbians, in general, were garbage on the tipping, um, tip, most of them either having tended bar or knew someone who tended bar at gay clubs. Perhaps that's just the local Chicago lesbian experience.

But there's nothing wrong with making up words. Shakespeare did it all the time.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I googled the word "debaucherous" and came up with a link to a blog about the Polk Street Fair.

I think we know where this is going.

Jesus christ I just laughed so hard I drooled on myself!

Cape-wearer??

In last year's Ozone sex issue, in Chronicles of Pimp C, he supported gay marriage(with the magazine's footnote that the views expressed were his alone and did not relfect the views of the magazine or UGK) .

Oh, can I do that too? Here goes...

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Therefore, any homophobic comments I've ever made or ever make aren't really homophobic.

Or do I need to get my statement published in Ozone magazine first before it really takes effect?

Seriously though, I fully undertsnad that some of the jokes I still make about certain gay individuals I encounter looking/acting like clowns can be filed by some as homophobic.

Oh well, it is whatever you want to decide it is...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Really? The gay dudes I used to work with at Gramaphone would always say that lesbians, in general, were garbage on the tipping, um, tip, most of them either having tended bar or knew someone who tended bar at gay clubs. Perhaps that's just the local Chicago lesbian experience.
    andersonville on blast

neighborhoods transcend sexual orientation

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

andersonville on blast

I was a horrible waiter, so I was lucky to get any tips at all. I think the lesbians just felt sorry for me....

andersonville on blast

I was a horrible waiter, so I was lucky to get any tips at all. I think the lesbians just felt sorry for me....

Maybe they just liked your haircut.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sexual preference is like religion....

It's a private personal matter.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do in your home, church, bedroom, gay bar, etc...

Just don't come waving your bible or your ass in my face.

And sure as hell don't try to convert me.

I'm not interested.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Therefore, any homophobic comments I've ever made or ever make aren't really homophobic.

Or do I need to get my statement published in Ozone magazine first before it really takes effect?

Seriously though, I fully undertsnad that some of the jokes I still make about certain gay individuals I encounter looking/acting like clowns can be filed by some as homophobic.

Gay person #1 - Shied, do you hate gay people?

Shied - No!

Gay person #2 - So you love them then?

Shied - Ahhh, no... I mean I tolerate them. Just as long as they don't talk like women or wear funny clothes or make out in front of me when I DJ. I can't stand those people.

Shied - You know I'm joking tho right?

VINDICATED!

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Not sure what he had to gain by going against the grain of what as you said and what everyone knows already to be an extremely homophobic (rap) world, but you used them as an example and here is something that may counter that.
    His supporting gay marriage is a lot more than I hear from a lot of folks, despite other comments they make and how much "effect" they may take, wherever they may appear.

Please use all the sarcasm you want, but it's not that convincing.

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Gay person #1 - Shied, do you hate gay people?

Shied - No!

Gay person #2 - So you love them then?

Shied - Ahhh, no... I mean I tolerate them. Just as long as they don't talk like women or wear funny clothes or make out in front of me when I DJ. I can't stand those people.

Shied - You know I'm joking tho right?

VINDICATED!

So are you saying that I'm supposed to someday, once I become enlightened, enjoy the sight of 2 men making out?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

So are you saying that I'm supposed to someday, once I become enlightened, enjoy the sight of 2 men making out?

Where did "enjoy" come into the convo?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Not sure what he had to gain by going against the grain of what as you said and what everyone knows already to be an extremely homophobic (rap) world, but you used them as an example and here is something that may counter that.
    His supporting gay marriage is a lot more than I hear from a lot of folks, despite other comments they make and how much "effect" they may take, wherever they may appear.

daughtered!!!

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

As evidenced by this thread, it's quite normal for someone on one hand to wish equal rights for gays yet on the other hand still maintain what many of y'all classify as homophobic attitudes.

It's not an all-or-nothing consideration, like you are seemingly making it out to be.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    actually fuck all of this. Yuichi and Harvey Canal can save all the shit for when they ever wanna come see me. until then all the little comments and shit is just more Frickin' hot-air and proof that they are both Frickin' punks.

enjoy your days, i got black spade and prince to talk about.

Can someone (Preferably from the Bay) give the boy some guidance? It hurts me to see it when youths are lost in a societal maze of greed, self-righteousness, insecurity, and fear.

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

Plus, Pimp C's comments about gay marriage, as I've also heard them, only seemed to come up within the context of:

[paraphrased}I know there are some gay rappers in Atlanta. Why don't they have the balls to man up and let us as the rap community make fun of them? I have respect enough for them to not out them myself. I even support gay marriage. But I know who is putting they fingers and dilldo's up they asses and that's some sideways shit[/paraphrased}

So yeah, point to Pimp C as a hero of the gay community and please make sure to review all of his lyric sheets while you're at it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    What does Sun Ra have to say about this??

Cape-wearer??

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE.

As evidenced by this thread, it's quite normal for someone on one hand to wish equal rights for gays yet on the other hand still maintain what many of y'all classify as homophobic attitudes.

It's not an all-or-nothing consideration, like you are seemingly making it out to be.

I hardly ever speak in all-or-nothing terms, and rarely see things so starkly, so please re-read what I wrote.

It is just as possible for someone to not be as anti-gay as they may want to appear, and say what they do so they can fit in.

A little something like supporting legalizing marriage for gays and lesbians, saying that they are worthy of the same rights as everyone else, can be the bigger truth and is definitely the bigger issue. I am speaking generally now.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    This thread needs to