Maybe playing for Becky's is better...

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    'tolerance' = 'not in my backyard'?

this is an LA credo

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    A few years ago I DJed a drag king contest at a lesbian bar (The Hung Jury) here in DC. Great crowd although I was sexually confused for a few weeks after!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    LOL at the idea that gay people + dancing = "grinding on each other"

Lack of gay friends revealed!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Female virgins: more my speed of clientele...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LOL at the idea that gay people + dancing = "grinding on each other"

Lack of gay friends revealed!

The most introverted person I know is a gay guy. You couldn't pay him enough to dance, never mind grind on someone. He once told me he can't even bring himself to have sex. I asked him if he's sure he's gay. He assured me he is.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ok, now u just crepey

edite: @ harvey

crepey

graemlin pleez

• A few years ago I DJed a drag king contest at a lesbian bar (The Hung Jury) here in DC. Great crowd although I was sexually confused for a few weeks after![/b]

^^^^^^^^^^^

THAT'S WHAT THOSE G'DAMN FOOLS WILL DO TO YOU! THEY'LL CORRUPT YOU AND MAKE YOU HAVE SEX WITH THOSE SPECTACULARLY CHISELED BODIES AND NEVER LET YOU GO WITH THEIR POWERFULL STRONG ARMS. THEY'LL HAVE YOU QUIVERING AND LONGING FOR DAYS AFTERWARDS.

I MEAN THAT'S WHAT SOME DAMN SHIT-CUTTER TRIED TO TELL ME.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This thread = major cringe

I play an incredibly gay private party that happens every 6 months or so, there is never any grinding, 100% above board

Lots of queening about but it's all very innocent, also there is (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

Most of my single guy friends are too homophobic to attend... and the girls always ask me why I don't bring any single guys with me.

LAME

I play an incredibly gay private party that happens every 6 months or so, there is never any grinding, 100% above board

Lots of queening about and (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

Most of my single guy friends are too homophobic to attend... and the girls always ask me why I don't bring any single guys with me.

LAME

Holla at me

Lots of queening about but it's all very innocent, also there is (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

LAME REALITY

No doubt...

Yeah, I don't know why I stepped into this.

b/w

Cosine on the observation that hot women hang out with gay guys.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

LAME

i like how people are competing to try to be the authority on what goes on in a gay club. i'll confess to being disconnected as to what goes on in the inside of these clubs - but if you live in philly and drive by 13th and walnut on any random weekend night - you will see some flamboyant dudes grinding outside the club. whether they tone it down in privacy, i don't know. maybe they only freak each other at major city intersections.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

im having a hard time differentiating between the sarcasm and the serious in this one...

i like how people are competing to try to be the authority on what goes on in a gay club. i'll confess to being disconnected as to what goes on in the inside of these clubs - but if you live in philly and drive by 13th and walnut on any random weekend night - you will see some flamboyant dudes grinding outside the club. whether they tone it down in privacy, i don't know. maybe they only freak each other at major city intersections.

BWAhhhhahahahahah....!!!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Is there a picture in this thread I am not seeing?

What crowd are folks referring to?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

BWAhhhhahahahahah....!!!!!

lock your door honey, were coming up on 13th.

LAME

There's more than one type of gay club.

This reminds me of the thread where everybody starting handing out advice on how to pick up women, as if women aren't individuals and the same technique works on everybody.

I love how the mascot for Hillary Clinton is a homophobe

Bad looks abound!

• This thread = major cringe

LAME

man i'm not trying to see ANY COUPLE hump and grind in public.

unless it's on brazzers or reality kings

yeah that just happend.

seriously, when it happens in the club, I take a quick notice and move on.

Bad looks abound!

Isnt Hillary Gay?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Bad looks abound!

Isnt Hillary Gay?

Asexual

Look, I've hung out with all sorts of gay people in my life. Granted, I was brought up by society at large to be homophobic. But once I met my wife who had all sorts of gay guy friends and then we moved to the Bay Area, I had to come correct. And I'm glad for it, as it's helped me become good friends with some dudes I might not have given the time of day in the past. But coming correct to me means treating people like people. It does not mean acting apologist for every clown-ass thing a gay person in the world ever does...just because they're doing it as a gay person. I reserve the right to laugh at people with funny clothes and haughty accents...and if that's a problem for you, then so be it.

Bad looks abound!

Isnt Hillary Gay?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

LAME

i like how people are competing to try to be the authority on what goes on in a gay club.

Only a homophobe would think that that was some clever zing.

Gay dudes have been responsible for some of the greatest clubs of all time.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Bad looks abound!

Isnt Hillary Gay?

no. just ugly.

LAME

Holla at me

I would go to this.

LAME

Holla at me

I would go to this.

Talmbout - "yeah Johnny's gonna let me spin at around 12:30..."

LAME

Holla at me

I would go to this.

Talmbout - "yeah Johnny's gonna let me spin at around 12:30..."

YOU ALREADY KNOW