FAUX RILLZ

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Is this the end of Faux Rillz as we know it or is it a new beginning?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

its going to be hard to take the snarky remarks seriously now when they are coming out of that mouth.

I've been saying this for years...

But I really hope Faux is taking all of this in fun. He's capped on far too many people over the years to allow this albeit-thorough clowning to really get to him.

Plus, from the few photos I've seen, dude has a hot wife...so in at least that regard, how he looks isn't all that important.

Then again, after all of the bullshucks that he has thrown on Project Blowed artists for supposedly being Anticon-like and disconnected...how's he gonna pop up on here looking exactly what I envision Sage Francis to look like?

• This board is not exactly filled with "lookers". The playground pile-on (yes pasue) is starting to say a bit more about the participants than it does about the kid.

• In the end, Yuichi wins a small measure of "revenge".

Why? 'Cause he's losing his hair?

I guess it's also lights out for me, PhillMost and Sween. Damn you, recessive genes!

BTW: I love how the racially sensitive Yuichi gets a pass for dressing up like a black man.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

its going to be hard to take the snarky remarks seriously now when they are coming out of that mouth.

I've been saying this for years...

But I really hope Faux is taking all of this in fun. He's capped on far too many people over the years to allow this albeit-thorough clowning to really get to him.

Plus, from the few photos I've seen, dude has a hot wife...so in at least that regard, how he looks isn't all that important.

Then again, after all of the bullshucks that he has thrown on Project Blowed artists for supposedly being Anticon-like and disconnected...how's he gonna pop up on here looking exactly what I envision Sage Francis to look like?

looks are trivial to me. I just was surprised to put a face to the text. i thought for all the shit dude talked he had a little more going on to back it up in the real world. tis the nature of the internet i guess.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    This board is not exactly filled with "lookers". The playground pile-on (yes pasue) is starting to say a bit more about the participants than it does about the kid.

Ridin' for your boy?

Let's see. How many bald motherfuckers were clonning me back in the day over my bowl cut? Whatever. This so called clonning is at best TEPID.

• In the end, Yuichi wins a small measure of "revenge".

Why? 'Cause he's losing his hair?

I guess it's also lights out for me, PhillMost and Sween. Damn you, recessive genes!

BTW: I love how the racially sensitive Yuichi gets a pass for dressing up like a black man.

No man, that's not what I meant. I'm not commenting on *anyone's* looks, see above post from JP which I agree with.

What I meant was just cos it led to a pic of faux coming out and all the other silliness.

I coudln't tell if Yuichi was dressed for a costume party or that's his everyday steez.

• This board is not exactly filled with "lookers". The playground pile-on (yes pasue) is starting to say a bit more about the participants than it does about the kid.

Ridin' for your boy?

Let's see. How many bald motherfuckers were clonning me back in the day over my bowl cut? Whatever. This so called clonning is at best TEPID.

You're a sexy bitch though Frank.

Is this the end of Faux Rillz as we know it or is it a new beginning?

There's definitely a lot of little dudes with broken dreams hearts.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    what about the picture in the pink shirt? that didn't phase the god.

what about the picture in the pink shirt? that didn't phase the god.

I got one of him and Noz eating birthday cake, but immol save that depending how this goes.

Seems to me like "black man" is what you are putting on it. I see a dude dressed like a throwed man.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

Seems to me like "black man" is what you are putting on it.

naw, i am pretty sure that is a Game 'costume' Yuichi is rocking. At last i recall the game was in fact a black man

I see a dude dressed like a throwed thowed man.

• Its amazing how a word or short sentence from Faux can so easily get under people's skin. They seethe contmept and it festers like an infection on their internet persona's self esteem. Then they follow him around in a attempt to humiliate or clown, but it only makes them look worse, or leads to another one of his barbs further crushing their internet egos. Remember Guzzo (and he hasn't been the only one) some time ago, when he would follow Faux around the board and look for the most minute thing to pick on. This behavior is sad and petty, either match him with wit, or crawl further down your hole of self inflicted masochism. What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    How many bald motherfuckers were clonning me back in the day over my bowl cut?

BOWL CUT VINDICATED????

• Remember Guzzo (and he hasn't been the only one) some time ago, when he would follow Faux around the board and look for the most minute thing to pick on.

Um, probably not to the same extent at all, but you know faux kinda does this too, right? Obviously it's more comedic than creepy, but still......

• Its amazing how a word or short sentence from Faux can so easily get under people's skin. They seethe contmept and it festers like an infection on their internet persona's self esteem. Then they follow him around in a attempt to humiliate or clown, but it only makes them look worse, or leads to another one of his barbs further crushing their internet egos.

amen

Seems to me like "black man" is what you are putting on it.

naw, i am pretty sure that is a Game 'costume' Yuichi is rocking. At last i recall the game was in fact a black man

Okay, consider me set straight on The Game reference.

But do know that before posting it, I literally went back and forth on including the "r" in "throwed" as I was considering my potential audience of further Sage Francis look-alike's here.

But whatever, ultimately I want a world internet message board where both Yuichi and Faux can (not-so-peacefully) co-exist. And if it actually was a mano-y-mano situation between them, I firmly believe that they could, half-witted, NBA-related barbs and all. It's just that the bandwagon nature of Soulstrut, or really any message board for that matter, has this tendency to blow any little tiny beeflet out of proportion to the point that yes, real feeling do get hurt.

It's quite telling that neither of our dudes are in here today. Their choice of course, but they should just suck it up and get back to dissing each other already.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

But do know that before posting it, I literally went back and forth on including the "r" in "throwed" as I was considering my potential audience of further Sage Francis look-alike's here.

point taken. actually, i still to this day am not 100% if thowed is to be taken with a positive or negative connotation. I liken it to the latter, but I also swear to have heard it in a formidable light.

oh well, thus the challenges of the Texan dialect.

point taken. actually, i still to this day am not 100% if thowed is to be taken with a positive or negative connotation. I liken it to the latter, but I also swear to have heard it in a formidable light.

I would have to imagine that you've heard Lil Troy's Wanna Be a Baller...

If not, Paul Wall's I'm Throwed should be enough to convince you towards the positive side.

Its amazing how a word or short sentence from Faux can so easily get under people's skin. They seethe contmept and it festers like an infection on their internet persona's self esteem. Then they follow him around in a attempt to humiliate or clown, but it only makes them look worse, or leads to another one of his barbs further crushing their internet egos.

amen

^^^^AKA PANDORA

• had i known that you would save a pic of someone i posted a month ago[/b], i wouldn't have posted it. do you save all dude's pics for future revenge opportunities?

• What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

Indeed. This thread gets more and more pathetic with each page. That's the nature of 10+ pagers on soulstrut though.

• some of you guys are pretty cruel.

its also kind of cowardice to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity. respecting people's privacy shouldn't be so hard to do; i.e., if someone hasn't volunteered pictures of himself, its not a good idea to post them. at least have the decency to ask first.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Its amazing how a word or short sentence from Faux can so easily get under people's skin. They seethe contmept and it festers like an infection on their internet persona's self esteem. Then they follow him around in a attempt to humiliate or clown, but it only makes them look worse, or leads to another one of his barbs further crushing their internet egos. Remember Guzzo (and he hasn't been the only one) some time ago, when he would follow Faux around the board and look for the most minute thing to pick on. This behavior is sad and petty, either match him with wit, or crawl further down your hole of self inflicted masochism. What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

Very well put...especially

they follow him around in a attempt to humiliate or clown, but it only makes them look worse

What he looks like doesn't matter

• its also kind of creepy[/b] to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    if someone hasn't volunteered pictures of himself, its not a good idea to post them. at least have the decency to ask first.

YES.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    some of you guys are pretty cruel.

its also kind of cowardice to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity. respecting people's privacy shouldn't be so hard to do; i.e., if someone hasn't volunteered pictures of himself, its not a good idea to post them. at least have the decency to ask first.

i agree with both this statement and with the garcia statement

what HE loks like is only relevant to the most irrelevant of posters

Serioulsy though SS is great and does not need random stupid beef as its main attraction only slight-goodnatured-clown should be allowed the rest should be moderated as it is impertinent

do you save all dude's pics for future revenge opportunities?

YES. All three of them.

• What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

Indeed. This thread gets more and more pathetic with each page. That's the nature of 10+ pagers on soulstrut though.

guess it was only funny when yall were bashing yuichi, but as soon as your boyfriend gets dissed in the mix it gets all up in this bitch & some fools clownin are now preaching, this thread was game over the minute yuichi said

"you can go back to watching the wire now"

WELL TYPED SON. THE UGLY FOLKS SOLIDARITY IS TOUCHING BUT PLAY WITH FIRE GET BURNT BITCHERS! ALL YALL HAVE BEEN CONQUERED

dude, your presence on this board is equivalent to that of a Klansman at the million man march. go away.