FAUX RILLZ

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Does your father ride on your big rig? Fuck off.

Actually, it was pretty cool recently, I gave him a ride to his car,
    like a block-and-a-half, just so he could take a spin in it. He was
    impressed with it's turning radius, which is pretty tight.

Following the ride, did he practice slap shots on you?

Yes!

That's awesome. I hope you had your goalie mask on!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    maybe we should take this to PMs?

I try to keep the beef in the NBA thread, try to be a jokester by calling myself thug nasty, all of a sudden JP makes a thread, and then Day, Young Phonics, SoulCock, Faux Rillz (the usual suspects) and you wanna chime in say "I hate yuichi!".

And you wonder why motherfuckers get ballistic on this bitch and ultimately become lurkers and post only on occasion. Yall are some losers man, for real.

SkkkrotumKockKk

Get it right.

• His posts about music are more frequent and on point than most people on this board.

Sometimes people need to fall back with their ignorant comments and I think Faux does a respectable job of pointing that out.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    SoulCock

• bung phonikkkkkkunts

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    I try to keep the beef in the NBA thread, try to be a jokester by calling myself thug nasty, all of a sudden JP makes a thread, and then Day, Young Phonics, SoulCock, Faux Rillz (the usual suspects) and you wanna chime in say "I hate yuichi!".

And you wonder why motherfuckers get ballistic on this bitch and ultimately become lurkers and post only on occasion. Yall are some losers man, for real.

ugh just shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a fuck.

ITS THE Frickin' INTERNET ASSWIPE

go hard or go home

get some real friends and some sunlight you weirdo

we get it, your upset cause your efriends dont give you the reacharounds you feel you properly deserve, wannnnh wannnnh wannnnhhh.

these threads cleary show how bitchmade you become and how hard your heart pumps the kool aid.

its people like YOU that make people lurkers and post on occasion.

and please reply with some of your lame retorts about feelings and how scarred the internet has left you.

I'm sorry your DJ/producer career hasn't really taken off. Good night.

I'm sorry your DJ/producer career hasn't really taken off. Good night.

ooooo scandalous!

its rough catching some thug nasty style disses. I dont know how i can recover from this vicious attack of my career and character.

DOOOORRRRKKKKKK!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I must say i remember reading random RR threads started by yuichi..discovering some common records..posting finds etc....

Then i saw him in the NBA thread and laughed a little

then he has 7000 posts and i dont understand what just happened

I wish we could go back to square one its not like its a major problem but when kkkount-kala-nifornication...is actually a better RR poster than you then its time to ask a question

Yuichi is acceptable..his posts are numerous....i wish he would go back to posting fight movies and record talk..that drive-by and girlfriend thing where hilarious...that is all

cant we all just get along

also FauxRillz is a vet here...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

And you wonder why motherfuckers get ballistic on this bitch and ultimately become lurkers and post only on occasion.

Heed your own words! Lurk and post only on holidays.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yuchi is a little dude that posts a lot. There are a lot of dudes like this, tho. Is his personality the issue? I don't understand why he's calling out Faux either.

• Does your father ride on your big rig? Fuck off.

Actually, it was pretty cool recently, I gave him a ride to his car,
    like a block-and-a-half, just so he could take a spin in it. He was
    impressed with it's turning radius, which is pretty tight.

Following the ride, did he practice slap shots on you?

Yes!

im hijacking this thread for a second, this reminded me that I got my dad's collection of sports photos out of storage this weekend and I was taking a look at them...OG Hockey dudes were maniacs...check out this goalie sans helmet and facemask...crazy

funny thing is the dude that I am assuming made the shot (I only scanned a portion of the photo) is wearing a helmet

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    not everyones personality translates to forum gold. Yuichi seems like a nice enough guy but this is like Jim Jones taking shots at the Jigga Man.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I don't understand why he's calling out Faux either.

Yuichi bestowed the nickname "thug nasty" upon himself. Several people--including me--proceeded to clown. Ass-hurt on a scale seldom witnessed ensued.

• I don't understand why he's calling out Faux either.

Yuichi bestowed the nickname "thug nasty" upon himself. Several people--including me--proceeded to clown.

What would the reaction have been like if he'd dubbed himself Bishop Baron Von Wolfhausen Thug Nasty McBallerton?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yuichi bestowed the nickname "thug nasty" upon himself. Several people--including me--proceeded to clown.

What would the reaction have been like if he'd dubbed himself Bishop Baron Von Wolfhausen Thug Nasty McBallerton?

I think Bushwick Bill already took that one.

• I don't understand why he's calling out Faux either.

I think Bushwick Bill already took that one.

Can't slip one by you, can I?

?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Ass-hurt on a scale seldom witnessed since last week[/b] ensued

---

funny thing is the dude that I am assuming made the shot (I only scanned a portion of the photo) is wearing a helmet

He was certainly in the minority at that point, though - goalies started
    wearing masks well before most players wore helmets. Only a handful
    wore them all the time in that era, and sometimes when recovering from
    injury. One thing about goalies not wearing masks - they got hit in the
    face sometimes, but the game was different then as far as shooting high
    and hard. Most shots were low and not huge slapshots. It was Bobby Hull
    and the 100-mph slapshot legions that followed in his wake that brought
    about the need for goalie masks.

we might have to issue the "SOULSTRUT SUICIDE WATCH" on the little fucker.

nah but seriously i feel bad for the little weirdo. I was a little wasted last night when i proceeded to verbally shatter his internet e-motions.

I DONT WANT HIS DEATH TO BE ON MY HANDS GOD DAMNNIT!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    My recomendation is that yuichi flood FAUX's inbox with fake PMs.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Yuchi is a little dude that posts a lot.

"I'm not a player, I just Post a lot"

P.S. nothing personal, just what came to mind when I read that.

Yuichi bestowed the nickname "thug nasty" upon himself. Several people--including me--proceeded to clown. Ass-hurt on a scale seldom witnessed ensued.

Cuz your ass always starts some shit (usually mild), which I usually don't have a problem with. Then it snowballs into some monster, and then you bounce. That's why you're being called out for the bitchass that you are. Just don't respond to my posts, aiite baldy?

You can go back to watching the Wire.

And why the hell is everyone's attention on my post count? Check yourselves for real. Next time you open your mouths about "numerous post counts" and "contributions" ask yourselves the same questions.

In summary, get a life. At the end of the day, regardless of the quality of posts, or the number of wackos that jump on board, Raj is making that paper anyway. So what you say don't mean a damn thing. Have a great day yall.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    At the end of the day, regardless of the quality of posts, or the number of wackos that jump on board, Raj is making that paper anyway.

What does this mean?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I'd always assumed you were kidding. Playing a role. That was kinda funny. But you're serious aren't you?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    THE DETERMINED LITTLE CHINA MAN OWNED U ALL!

Oh shit, do you two take my advice and set up a play day together??? I really think you two would get along.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    At the end of the day, regardless of the quality of posts, or the number of wackos that jump on board, Raj is making that paper anyway.

What does this mean?

Raj iz lizrd peeplz.