FAUX RILLZ

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'd always assumed you were kidding. Playing a role. That was kinda funny. But you're serious aren't you?

I take this shit too seriously. As do a number of folks on this board. If I had the time and money, I would fly to your cities, have some liquor, and maybe accept your beats demo.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    And why the hell is everyone's attention on my post count? Check yourselves for real. Next time you open your mouths about "numerous post counts" and "contributions" ask yourselves the same questions.

Uh, haven't you made mutiple posts about yourself proclaiming "look at me and my post count"???

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    And why the hell is everyone's attention on my post count? Check yourselves for real. Next time you open your mouths about "numerous post counts" and "contributions" ask yourselves the same questions.

Uh, haven't you made mutiple posts about yourself proclaiming "look at me and my post count"???

Allow me,

Thug Nastys posts reflect an intolerance in dealing with bitchass characters who don't seem to understand why the fuck he wyle out when he do. Shut up and stay the fuck outta his way.

• I'd always assumed you were kidding. Playing a role. That was kinda funny. But you're serious aren't you?

I take this shit too seriously. As do a number of folks on this board. If I had the time and money, I would fly to your cities, have some liquor, and maybe accept your beats demo.

Yuichi -

Aren't you the dude who made a post moaning about growing up comfortably middle class and not being able to break out of your economic situation, asking for advice, etc? The same dude who posted pictures of his new girlfriend for online approval?

I held back on this tidbit but considering the current climate around here ima drop it onya- STOP POSTING FOR AWHILE. Get some air. walk away and do some real world shit. It's just a website for gods sake. I am not being sassy either dude so save the comebacks. Walk away.

Remember this is still a post about Faux Rillz, who is bitch-made, and seems to go undetected by most.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    If I had the time and money

You clearly a have a lot of time.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Remember this is still a post about Faux Rillz

This thread and your posts say more about you than him, you know? There have been others like yourself before you: too many posts, a few meltdowns, lots of advice to take a breather, advice ignored and more mess, more fuss and more meltdowns. Not all attention is good attention. Pretty soon, you'll be in all caps. You seem to have a life and interests outside of the Board, go to them. If you can't stay away, ask to be banned for a few months.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Has there ever been a photo of Mr. Rillz posted here??

If so, plaese to repost.

No doubt.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I take this shit too seriously. As do a number of folks on this board.

No, they don't.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

No doubt.

No clue

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

No doubt.

No clue

I get PAID to post here.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'd always assumed you were kidding. Playing a role. That was kinda funny. But you're serious aren't you?

Yuichi -

Aren't you the dude who made a post moaning about growing up comfortably middle class and not being able to break out of your economic situation, asking for advice, etc? The same dude who posted pictures of his new girlfriend for online approval?

I held back on this tidbit but considering the current climate around here ima drop it onya- STOP POSTING FOR AWHILE. Get some air. walk away and do some real world shit. It's just a website for gods sake. I am not being sassy either dude so save the comebacks. Walk away.[/b]

Please, dude.

Hi Thes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    IS THIS THREAD REALLY SERIOUS?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

What part of the thug nasty game is being broke, young?

It seems the more I learn about thug nastiness and nasty thuggishness, the more confused I am.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

yeah man. dude needs his diaper changed.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You know when you drink alcohol, you get drunk, have fun and kill some of your brain cells?
    Well this thread is like drinking alcohol except that you just kill your brain cells.

• If I had the time and money

What part of the thug nasty game is being broke, young?

SON! HE STAYS CLOSE TO THE STREET LIKE THE CURB. LOW TO THE GROUND LIKE ANTS. YOU THINK THUG NASTY STAYS ON HIS A GAME BY SIPPING CHAM IN THE MANSH LIKE A WEST COAST J-POP VERSION OF 50 CENT? NO! THE BOY IS SIPPING NIGHTTRAIN IN A PHONE BOOTH ON FIGUEROA SLEEPING WITH ONE EYE OPEN.

If so, plaese to repost.

THE ONE WHO LOOKS GAY POOR BITCHMADE.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

If so, plaese to repost.

THE ONE WHO LOOKS GAY POOR BITCHMADE.

BOTH PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE LOOK BITCHMADE
    PLEASE TO FURTHER DESCRIBE

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    This thread is about to take a turn for the delicious!

Can we turn Faux's head into some sort of graemlin? Quo where you at?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    gosh, this afternoon might go by quickly after all.....

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

i love that the title is not yuichifaux.jpg or rillzyuichi.jpg...

no....

its fauxthug.jpg!

thats funnier than the actually picture, which, by the way, its very thuggy.

i love that the title is not yuichifaux.jpg or rillzyuichi.jpg...

no....

its fauxthug.jpg!

thats funnier than the actually picture, which, by the way, its very thuggy.

I see a better, more effective, 'disconnected' graemlin in the making.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

That is one scary photo there Yuichi Faux.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I see a better, more effective, 'disconnected' graemlin in the making.
    Yeah!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    IMG SRC=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6666/boardhardzg3.jpg>

BOARD HARD OR GO HOME GENTLEMEN.

• In that photo, I spy one real tattoo and several fake ones.

You be the judge.

• In that photo, I spy one real tattoo and several fake ones.

You be the judge.

You can see the boy's stomach?