FAUX RILLZ

15678911»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    As for Yuichi vs. Faux, I have no dog in that fight. Neither one needs defense nor scolding as far as I can tell.

You mean Faux v. Hug Nasty?

Although I have no beef with yuichi I have to bow to the awesomeness that is HUG NASTY.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Damn, I forgot about that!

I just wanted to add that I think with all due respect to Thes, he may be confusing avatars from that era, and may be sore at Faux for something Grafwritah said. They did have pretty close to the same avatar at the time. Faux talks a lot of shit, but going after someone's spare tire or bald spot doesn't seem too consistent from what I have seen from Young_Regatta. Fashion, sure, he'll feel free to talk out his ass for days....

As for Yuichi vs. Faux, I have no dog in that fight. Neither one needs defense nor scolding as far as I can tell.

This looks like a job for SLUETHER VANDROSS.

• As for Yuichi vs. Faux, I have no dog in that fight. Neither one needs defense nor scolding as far as I can tell.

You mean Faux v. Hug Nasty?

Although I have no beef with yuichi I have to bow to the awesomeness that is HUG NASTY.

i am laughing so hard. cuz "hug nasty" sounds like it could be another term for dry humping

also reminds me of a series of painted portraits i wanted to do a few years back called "Thugs Need Hugs" i wanted to paint famous dirty athletes such as bill romanowski, karl malone bill laimbeer etc in front soft things like flower beds or in a candy shop. then i realized i wasn't so skilled with the paintbrush

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    THE FIVE ELEMENTS FAUX_RILLZ[/b]

1. Dude is terribly unique. Most folks who've met him are awestruck by the uniqueness, and can't quite put their finger on the whole of that which makes him so distinct. These days, with most things being terribly homogeneous, I find it refreshing to know someone completely outside of all that who comes packaged as Mr. Suit. The irony!

2. Faux is unrelenting in his mockery of all-things. He'll go after anyone, lambasting them with Viagara-strength endurance. Esquire-related duties permitting, he'll continue for days on end. While it's obvious Faux loathes the intellectually undemanding behavior that pervades this site, he doesn't lower himself to the levels of disrespect found among his fellow board members. Faux practices a version of the Baron Cohen Comedic Approach (BCCA). That is, pushing relentlessly with his criticism past gentle ribbing to the point of discomfort. The crux of Faux's BCCA is that he doesn't do like Guru, and "T Make It Personal." I mean, he'll upbraid you, personally, but he won't make it personal. He doesn't threaten people with violence, he doesn't call people "bitch" or "faggot" in response to criticism, etc. (Perect Example: A Soul Strut degenerate started a thread asking faux_rillz to comment on the music of People Under the Stairs. The intention was clear, get Faux to go off on Thes, one of our newest celebrity board members. After some cajoling, our boy had to explain that it was in bad taste to deride the musical efforts of fellow community members.) Dare I say his comedy is all in good fun. He may not like you, but he certainly doesn't hate you.

3. Young Regatta is aware that such caustic behavior brings backlash, and he isn't oppossed to taking that which he dishes out.

4. He was in an industrial band in high school!

5. Faux is a real behind-the-scenes man; gifting people records, helping folks with their doctorate studies, doing research, supporting the creative endeavors of board members. All of this, I assume, because he believes in the merits of artistic expression. He's smart enough to know that part of being humble involves not calling attention to such acts of selflessness. I don't want to embarrass him, but I know there are several people on this board (people he's ribbed quite good, in fact) who have benefitted from his generosity.

In short, faux_rills in his own person, really funny but not really mean, can laugh at himself, used to wear eyeliner, and helps people in his community. All that's left is the bloodstains...

Ask yourself the same question

• The point is it was a record related post and he starts dissecting my looks. Had he said what he said to me in the real world I most surely would have punched him in the face.

Why a bunch of people would jump in to defend him when it happens to him is hilarious, that's his m.o. around here. the house is indeed most surely made of glass.

CARRY ON.

Thes,
    I'm not trying to defend faux_rillz because a) it's none of my business, and b) he can hold his own. But your post touches on a few of the things I find completely charming about Young Regatta. Not directed at anyone in particular, but please allow me this indulgence

Birdman stated above that he suspects that Thes is confusing Faux for Grafwritah who had a similar avatar. I have to agree

• someone dead this thread already.

• we're only on page 8 here people.

"Rug Nasty"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

4. He was in an industrial band in high school!

used to wear eyeliner

Thank you for those oh-so-wonderful bits of information.

Got any pics?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    someone dead this thread already.

You be quiet now. There are discussions taking place. Serious discussions.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    used to wear eyeliner

This is another photo that must be posted. For historical purposes of course, not for mockery.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Someday I hope to see a picture of noz, because in my head he is a dorky rap/hipster kid with messy hair and also really skinny. and with bad facial skin. Also I feel like he is blond, because only the whitest of white people can be blond.

mindgarden revealed.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Someday I hope to see a picture of noz, because in my head he is a dorky rap/hipster kid with messy hair and also really skinny. and with bad facial skin. Also I feel like he is blond, because only the whitest of white people can be blond.

mindgarden revealed.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    used to wear eyeliner, and helps people in his community

I am wondering why these two observations have been paired and what you are implying.

[color:white]Particularly since I shared those details about my community and the eyeliner and corset-wearing men in it with you in confidence.[/color]

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    used to wear eyeliner, and helps people in his community

I am wondering why these two observations have been paired and what you are implying.

[color:white]Particularly since I shared those details about my community and the eyeliner and corset-wearing men in it with you in confidence.[/color]

I LOST MY GLOWSTICK![/b]

• The point is it was a record related post and he starts dissecting my looks. Had he said what he said to me in the real world I most surely would have punched him in the face.

Why a bunch of people would jump in to defend him when it happens to him is hilarious, that's his m.o. around here. the house is indeed most surely made of glass.

CARRY ON.

Thes,
    I'm not trying to defend faux_rillz because a) it's none of my business, and b) he can hold his own. But your post touches on a few of the things I find completely charming about Young Regatta. Not directed at anyone in particular, but please allow me this indulgence

Birdman stated above that he suspects that Thes is confusing Faux for Grafwritah who had a similar avatar. I have to agree

If this is the case then I apologize for bringing this up at all. Back then I was still pretty mad about how I ended up on this site in the first place, and still trying to sort through who was real and who wasn't around here. I let go of alot of the shit that was said in the thread about me but for some reason that late shot stuck with me. If you didn't say that, then my bad.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    someone dead this thread already.

^^^^ever notice how amazing classic threads always have at least one poster who totally doesnt 'get it' and is totally wrong about the quality of the lols contained therein

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bump for the weekend.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    Great Thread. Faux is that dude, as much bickering as we've done over rap related topics, dude is incredibly funny and one of the best posters on this site.

peace,xavier