NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    steve kerr has been Frickin' up ever since he took the helm @ the front office. this shit sucks. i really hope it does not happen.

I can't believe that either D'Antoni or Nash would get on board with this--it would amount to an admission on their part that their style of play can't win a championship, and I don't think that's been established yet.

Maybe not in the minds of basketball novices.

Dude, for once just don't embarass yourself.

And plaese, plaese, no "Steve Kerr knows what it takes to win a championship!" foolishness.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    it would amount to an admission on their part that their style of play can't win a championship, and I don't think that's been established yet.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Yuki" (a.k.a. "Yuichi") just got sonned by Stephen A. Smith on his ESPN radio show, LOL!!!

Why did you even bother writing in to ask Steven what he eats for breakfast??

Follish.

The Bynum question was aight.

Hilarious!

• Well, this will hasten the Heat rebuild. Wade and Marion are two nice pieces to start with.

if nothing else, this trade will most def improve the Heat.

Well, this will hasten the Heat rebuild. Wade and Marion are two nice pieces to start with.

if nothing else, this trade will most def improve the Heat.

Although, it doesn't look like they'd be able to sneak into the 8th seed with only 9 wins on the books at this point. They need to make some legit moves in the off season or rebuilt around Marion in the draft.

"Yuki" (a.k.a. "Yuichi") just got sonned by Stephen A. Smith on his ESPN radio show, LOL!!!

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

That is some next level stannery!

• Although, it doesn't look like they'd be able to sneak into the 8th seed with only 9 wins on the books at this point. They need to make some legit moves in the off season or rebuilt around Marion in the draft.

In the (L)eastern conference no team is too shitty to have some playoff hopes at midseason, but at the very least maybe the Heat can put together some wins and start to feel like there is something to look forward to next season. The Suns, on the other hand will be fascinating to watch. Am I the only one that gets the feeling that they are about to unravel into a totally entertaining mess? When teams win it covers up a lot of internal problems, but when teams lose those problems all seem to become public. If it turns out that Marion really was a glue player that was key to Phoenix's success, than we should see some fireworks when the team loses cohesiveness and direction.

• "Yuki" (a.k.a. "Yuichi") just got sonned by Stephen A. Smith on his ESPN radio show, LOL!!!

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

Dare I say, the Messiah has taken it to the Pariah!

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

I was too caught off guard to get all the details but it went something like this:

Q: "Yuki, writing in from West Hollywood...'Stephen A., what do you eat for breakfast'?

A: WHAT KIND OF A STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?? I'm not telling you what I eat for breakfast!!"

He'll have to chime in on the Bynum question, but he did get a legit answer.

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

"What do you eat for breakfast, dog?"

• "Yuki" (a.k.a. "Yuichi") just got sonned by Stephen A. Smith on his ESPN radio show, LOL!!!

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

"What do you eat for breakfast, dog?" "you creamy, spy?"

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Phoenix Shaq jersey already on sale!

Follish.

Hilarious!

DETAILS!

I was too caught off guard to get all the details but it went something like this:

Q: "Yuki, writing in from West Hollywood...'Stephen A., what do you eat for breakfast'?

A: WHAT KIND OF A STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?? I'm not telling you what I eat for breakfast!!"

He'll have to chime in on the Bynum question, but he did get a legit answer.

OH SHIT!! Is that shit recorded somewhere???!! I gave it a try on my lunch break with a bogus ass question. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.

SUBJECT: YOUR BREAKFAST

Hey Stephen,

Tuning in to you from Hollywood, California.

I have a simple question for you. What do you eat for breakfast?

Second question. Shaq vs Bynum. Who do you pick?

HOLLA AT YO BOY.

Yuichi (aka the basketball scientist)

Dude, that is obviously fake--a real Shaq blazer has, like, seven to eight buttons.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Dude, that is obviously fake--a real Shaq blazer has, like, seven to eight buttons.

Good call.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Hey Stephen,

HOLLA AT YO BOY.

• Bynum > Shaq right now.

Bynum > Shaq right now.

Hey Stephen,

HOLLA AT YO BOY.

Stephen A. DID say "the basketball scientist". I think that's where I lost it and the rest got fuzzy!

He called you "Yuki," though.

Hey Stephen,

HOLLA AT YO BOY.

Stephen A. DID say "the basketball scientist". I think that's where I lost it and the rest got fuzzy!

haha. All good. I'll put my pronunciation in there next time.

• SUBJECT: YOUR BREAKFAST

Hey Stephen,

HOLLA AT YO BOY.

haha. All good. I'll put my pronunciation in there next time.

Them dudes get a bajillion emails. I'm sure the b'kfast silliness is what got yours read. Hey, he called you the Scientist. PROPS.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    shaq passed the physical.
    http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/0206shaqpasses.html

i want to throw my computer through the window.

Come on, how bad could it be?

Let's see how it goes.....

• shaq passed the physical.
    http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/0206shaqpasses.html

i want to throw my computer through the window.

So is dude good to go and he's just been birddoggin' it or what? Can this cat last 'til mid-June? I know he did w/ mixed success two years ago but two years is a long time for that guy. :shrug:

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Come on, how bad could it be?

You're about to find out. Hope you didn't have grand expectations for the Suns this year.

Also, cosignature with those who say Marion's stock is about to plummet. Dude didn't realize what a good situation he was in.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i don't think marion had much voice in this trade-- this was a front office move, not @ the request of marion, who hasn't mentioned his off-season trade remarks since the season started.

and mylat-- this will be very bad.

i don't think marion had much voice in this trade-- this was a front office move, not @ the request of marion, who hasn't mentioned his off-season trade remarks since the season started.

All right, let's see... In my opinion the Suns have weathered much worse in the past few years.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Oh, I'm sure it was a front-office move, but Marion certainly helped the process along with his repeated grumblings of "I want to be The Man" b/w "Trade me." I think he's a very good player, but he's also in the best possible system for him, and he's about to leave that system for one that won't take nearly as much advantage of his skills.

Oh, I'm sure it was a front-office move, but Marion certainly helped the process along with his repeated grumblings of "I want to be The Man" b/w "Trade me." I think he's a very good player, but he's also in the best possible system for him, and he's about to leave that system for one that won't take nearly as much advantage of his skills.

Loved him as a player, but the dude was chronically ass-hurt.

It's almost funny what his grumblings have gotten him--a far weaker team, whose style of play will not be tailored to his strengths, but where he is even more likely to be eclipsed by one of the league's true stars.

Didn't like Amare's shadow? Try DWade's...