THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• Rookie WR in Houston may have a coming out party.......

that kid #12 is a playmaker... i think he could've done some real damage today if Johnson was playing and drawing most of Indy's attention. He still may make some noise

Calvin Johnson wraps up ROY today against Philly.

Calvin Johnson has looked kinda so far, which is surprising to me with him being in that pass happy Mike Martz offense... i can't believe he's not gonna break out and start killing the league at some point, though (although I'm still waiting for Reggie Bush to consistently kill the league like we all thought he would coming out of SC)

ROY is All Day Peterson up there in Minny, hands down

• i love the detroit lions

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    i love the detroit lions

As Baldy said "This is a Fantasy Football Dream Game Right Here!"

• ROY is All Day Peterson up there in Minny, hands down

watch out for this cat in Buffalo

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And people were laughing at the 16 1/2 pt. spread in
    the Pats/Bills game. TOTAL DESTRUCTION TO YOUR MIND, BUFFALO

• And people were laughing at the 16 1/2 pt. spread in
    the Pats/Bills game. TOTAL DESTRUCTION TO YOUR MIND, BUFFALO

seriously. yall need to take out your starters already, thats not cool b!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. there goes my predication of my bills going 8-8. who's looking good in next years draft?

• jacksonville over denver in a shocker

sadly, it's looking like you're right.

• This victory and record-breaking game is dedicated to edpowers.

I talked shit about Green Bay a few weeks ago, but they've
    been walking the walk so far. Haven't seen many highlights,
    just the final scores, but I'm still surprised, and willing
    to admit I was wrong in laughing them off - do they look for
    real or is shit just working out right now?

• The only weaknesses are the secondary and the running backs. McCarthy has done a fabulous job of coaching Favre into making better decisions. When they get Morency back, they'll be real tough.

Everything else is solid.

The fact that Favre is still coachable in his 28th season is impressive in itself

• is Grossman done yet or what?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dallas owned the Bears.......wow.

• is Grossman done yet or what?

As a Packers fan and therefore a Bears hater, I hope not.

• Options

This victory and record-breaking game is dedicated to edpowers.

Man oh man, I still remember sitting there in I think 10th grade History class talking to my teacher about the draft and him saying the Jets screwed up by passing on Favre. I think we took Browning Nagle instead.

Thomas Jones looked good today, then again it was against the Dolphins without Zach Thomas.

• And now you have Chad "Will I Ever Be Healthy" Pennington.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Dallas owned the Bears.......wow.

My 'Boys got and on those Teddy Bears tonight!!! How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!!!!! Rex Grossman = Now, ya'll know how we felt with Danny White under center in the 80's I can't forget, you Teddy Bears are no strangers to butt-ass quarterbacks!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    TOTAL DESTRUCTION TO YOUR MIND, BUFFALO/S> NFL[/b]

http://www.soulstrut.com/images/reviews/crates/motown/Swamp-Dogg---Total-Destruct.gif" alt="" />

Right now the Pats are on pace to destroy virtually every major NFL offensive record. Brady for touchdowns, completion percentage and quarterback rating (among others), Moss for reception yards and touchdowns, and the team for points scored. I think there may be a few others as well.

Oh, and the defense ain't so bad either. The real test will be Indy, with respectful nods to Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

I'd like to amend my pre-season prediction to say that the Pats will go 19-0, scoring 38 points each game, and giving up 14 or less.

• Damn that Romo is a slippery mofo. I'm saying this w/ teeth gnashed so hard they're grinding but Romo and that team appear legit. It's early though. They got the Pats in Texas Stadium in a few weeks so that will be inneresting.

And the Pack? Are you shitting me? They're looking good. Interesting to see if they can keep it going in Minnie next week...Favre has historically been not good in that building and Domes in general.

Pack and Dal in the NFCCG? Is this 1996 or soething?

Couldn't even tell you waht my team is gonna do tonite but I think we got a chance if the offense can get a rhythm. However there's also the chance our D will let VY go bonkers.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    They got the Pats in Texas Stadium in a few weeks so that will be inneresting.

Pats beat the Cowboys 38-14. Call your bookie.

• So hungover right now!
    Finally the defense comes out to play! Offense looking sharp.
    GO BLUE!

See you next week Philly!

• Is that a mouse pad?

I suck at picking NFL games this year.

Hungover? I took vacation day from work. I'll have football talk on in the background all day now. Don't sleep on MNF, GV!

Drewn, I'm getting off the schnide tonight!

• Oh. Randy Moss is on pace for like 2500 and 25.

I could see him getting there.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Drewn, I'm getting off the schnide tonight!

Such a let down for my squad again this week! Here I am trying to decide between McAllister or LenDale White with the hope of seeing your Young, Bush, and somebody else who I can't remember. It won't make a difference anyway. So, I cry.

• Is that a mouse pad?

So hungover right now!

The Packers surprised me, or am I more surprised by San Diego's breakdown? Tomlinson shouting at Rivers?! Didn't these guys have the best offense in the league last year? Anyway, plenty of time left to shape up.

Cowboys owned the Bears as someone said. Honestly I didn't expect this shit at all, Romo picked apart the defense. The T.O. gamble is paying off huge, remember when nobody wanted to deal with that motherfucker after all that shit in Philly last year. How long will it last until dude is back to sleeping in decompression chambers and popping mad pills?
    Phil asks if Rex Grossman is over, well, is the entire Bears organization over? I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Philly scored 56 points, while Kitna passes for 446 yards?! McNabb 21/26?! WTF indeed. A game that shows how turnovers will kill you. Last, what was Olberman going on about during Sunday night half time about the Eagles? Yeah the uniforms were ugly as shit, but dudes put up 56 points, plaese to shut the fuck up sir.

Patriots and Chargers, so much blah blah blah, but nobody is talking about the motherfucking COLTS! Look at Joseph Addai go! Defense stopping the run. 3-0 batch.

Hello Pittsburgh! Welcome back Seattle. San Fransisco, meet reality.

• Where's Philly_Phill? Eagles went doo doo on the Lions. McNabb back from the dead? What was up with those unis though? I only caught highlights.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    So much for me going undefeated in our SS Fantasy League...

Raj beat me by a hair this week but it was Tony Romo that got him the victory so all's good.

• Where's Philly_Phill? Eagles went doo doo on the Lions. McNabb back from the dead? What was up with those unis though? I only caught highlights.

An impressive win, no doubt... but the Lions stink. Defensively at least. Some of that schitt that went on out there yesterday was TOO easy. So I'm not ready to say "we're back" just yet. If we beat the crap out of the Jints next Sunday night- and we should- THEN i'll start feeling good. But MAN... Brian Westbrook is unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE. The stats don't even begin to tell you how incredible this dude is, you have to see with your won eyes how B. West can fake people out of their jockstraps, run by people, run OVER people.... wowww. If durability wasn't a question mark I honestly think I might rate this cat as the most talented RB since Barry Sanders, for real. I've seen him do stuff that I haven't even seen LT do.
    As for the throwbacks...

56-21? They look good to me!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    So much for me going undefeated in our SS Fantasy League...

Raj beat me by a hair this week but it was Tony Romo that got him the victory so all's good.

Jeesh... and you would have gotten beaten to the pulp had I not benched Ronnie Brown who had a marquee day.... Oof of the former week was trading Jamal Lewis after put up mad #'s against the Bengals.

The Dick Lebeau Defense will have figured out the Pats by December... beeeleee dat!

• Where's Philly_Phill? Eagles went doo doo on the Lions.

I'm glad I had Westbrook, Curtis and Mcnabb starting this week in the fantasy league. They came up huge.

My Ravens barely beat the Cardinals. I'm starting to worry about them.