Girlfriend bugging in my shop

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    No but seriously it seems you have three out of four "needs" the only thing your missing is

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

let them use it if they ask.

Always

Keep your bathroom clean

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

I thought about that......but it would be impossible to find a massage therapist that would be on call and show up at a moments notice.

perhaps keeping some handheld electronic massage devices on deck would help.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    perhaps keeping some handheld electronic massage devices on deck would help.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    LOL yeah I forgot...

Batmon already volunteered !!!!!!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    179 East 3rd st between Ave A & B

I used to live on 5th and B. There are so many cool stores in the East Village- why would a chick even sit on this uncomfortable bench? Send them on their way, Jonny!

LOL yeah I forgot...

Batmon already volunteered !!!!!!

• Options
    No but seriously it seems you have three out of four "needs" the only thing your missing is

^^^^^Hardest I've laughed on here in a minute!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

See now, that's not really fitting in with the vibe of the shop.

Everything else so far is a go.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

Might come by this autumn to check out some benches and magazines... Get some water...

Do you do records as well?

- J

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Out of sight, out of mind.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Get some water...

this is why all the heads come. records are secondary

Good Water

Good BongWater

Good BongWater

• See now, that's not really fitting in with the vibe of the shop.

Oh yes. I think Mr. Canal was on the right track here.

I had been silly enough to think that when couples were cruising around town together and they went into a record store, they would both look at records. Or maybe, if one party was uninterested, they would sit and wait for a few minutes while the other one browsed around.

I had no idea the sheer magnitude of the crisis of bored and aloof looking women in record stores!! I don't know how you all have suffered this tremendous burden this long!!

Based on all that so many of you are saying, it must be addressed immediately! Unless she is well trained and obedient enough to help and hold your records, maybe look for some easy stuff, she should be left at home. Or, at the very least, locked in the car.

Um, ok, yeah....

*** NEW DEVELOPMENTS! ***

Your boy just came back in, with girlfriend, to cop the stuff he left behind last night. I said "I thought you weren't allowed back in here!" The girl answered, "we came to an understanding."

PIMP HAND = WAY STRONG

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    she is well trained and obedient enough to help and hold your records, maybe look for some easy stuff

some are already practicing this - with amazing results apparently!

Unless she is well trained and obedient enough to help and hold your records, maybe look for some easy stuff, she should be left at home. Or, at the very least, locked in the car.

:5pager:

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

The girl answered, "we came to an understanding."

if my girl answered for me, i would get sharia on her ass right there.

• Options

Oh yes. I think Mr. Canal was on the right track here.

I had been silly enough to think that when couples were cruising around town together and they went into a record store, they would both look at records. Or maybe, if one party was uninterested, they would sit and wait for a few minutes while the other one browsed around.

I had no idea the sheer magnitude of the crisis of bored and aloof looking women in record stores!! I don't know how you all have suffered this tremendous burden this long!!

Based on all that so many of you are saying, it must be addressed immediately! Unless she is well trained and obedient enough to help and hold your records, maybe look for some easy stuff, she should be left at home. Or, at the very least, locked in the car.

The girl answered, "we came to an understanding."

if my girl answered for me, i would get sharia on her ass right there.

You haven't trained your girl to answer for you in unimportant situations? PFFFFFFTTT

Now these situations would never happen if you??d just get a shop together that sells SHOES and records. Maybe some accesories...

- J

Now these situations would never happen if you??d just get a shop together that sells SHOES and records. Maybe some accesories...

Experience.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    In all seriousness, you could diversify and throw a few vintage clothes and shoes on a rack in a corner for chicks to check out and maybe buy on the side if the gfs and wives come in frequently and unwillingly.

In all seriousness, you could diversify and throw a few vintage clothes and shoes on a rack in a corner for chicks to check out and maybe buy on the side if the gfs and wives come in frequently and unwillingly.

No offense John but hell no.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Hahahahahahaha, no offense taken.
    Apparently that type of foot traffic is not enough to diversify.
    The problem with it is you would encourage dudes to bring grumpy gfs in, so it'd be good and bad. And spatial issues too are not conducive to such things. And you might turn into our good friend upstate D*n.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

No offense John but hell no.

If you do, can I be there to witness
    when S*mon sees it for the first time?

QUOTABLES FOR DAYS

• Um, ok, yeah....

*** NEW DEVELOPMENTS! ***

Your boy just came back in, with girlfriend, to cop the stuff he left behind last night. I said "I thought you weren't allowed back in here!" The girl answered, "we came to an understanding."

PIMP HAND = WAY STRONG

Sounds like someone got their walls and middle worked and their bottom hit.