NFL OFF SEASON

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    This is Donovan's year.....Last year was his year until he got hurt> The birds should of kept Garcia!

Trent Green will make the Pro Bowl...doubt it but I hope he has a good year so the Chiefs get a better draft pick.

Randy Moss will be in bitch mode by December....He'll be fine, but I won't be shocked if bitch mode kicks in

The Saints are going to average 100 points a game...I like the Saints

Colts & Chargers won't make the playoffs...Both are in but Norv Turner sucks my balls! So I hope they fail!!!

Detroit will make the playoffs...I could see that

49ers = very good /Rams = very bad...cosign

Pittsburgh is done...cosign

Seattle is still alive...check

Cincinnati is still alive...check

Eli is ready...Coughlin is not...No running game so it doesn't matter

Herm Edwards is a fraud...Jury is still out. I have the Chiefs at 8-8 this year. This year is not their year

Jeff Fisher is the truth...Vince is not...I'll take both of them in K.C.

• You don't like the NYG running game? Not a Brandon Jacobs fan?

I'm interested to see what that big dude can do w/ full-time carries.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    You don't like the NYG running game? Not a Brandon Jacobs fan?

I'm interested to see what that big dude can do w/ full-time carries.

I guessing help the Giants come in 3rd place....

ahhh the pre-season

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Seattle is still alive /quote]

Damn straight!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LOL Ed Powers not even mentioning the Pats.
    Oh, wait, the Randy Moss thing. We'll see.

Let's tell it like it is.

Patriots have the AFC fucking SHOOK.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    LOL Ed Powers not even mentioning the Pats.
    Oh, wait, the Randy Moss thing. We'll see.

Let's tell it like it is.

Patriots have the AFC fucking SHOOK.

yeahhh.... BUT. pats better hope that defense- especially secondary- can stop somebody. teams that have to rely on winning shootouts do NOT win championships. FACT.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dear JaMarcus...

Just sign whatever that old fuck is offering you so you can hurry up and get outta there....You still suck so you can always blame it on the organization when you leave in 3-4 years and get paid somewhere else....Holding out will only make Raider fans expect you to save the world once you get on the field ...and that aint happenin.....Dante will look good no matter what he does because he sucked so bad in Miami....You're in a no win situation...sign now

Herm Edwards cutting Gardner only confirms his stupidity

Miami is going to put on a show on tonight

• Dear JaMarcus...

Just sign whatever that old fuck is offering you so you can hurry up and get outta there....You still suck so you can always blame it on the organization when you leave in 3-4 years and get paid somewhere else....Holding out will only make Raider fans expect you to save the world once you get on the field ...and that aint happenin.....Dante will look good no matter what he does because he sucked so bad in Miami....You're in a no win situation...sign now

Herm Edwards cutting Gardner only confirms his stupidity

Miami is going to put on a show on tonight

BEST COMEDY ALL YEAR.

"Miami is going to put on a show in the most meaningless game of the most meaningless part of the season." Have fun watching a show of 3rd and 4th stringers. Waht's yr boy Cam Cam doin w/ this "I ain't named my starting RB" bullshit anyway.

Rod Gardner SUCKS. What are you even on about w/ this one? Herm Edwards is overrated though. He's a leader...but I haven't seen him do any coaching on that show yet.

JaMarcus Russell owns YOU and YOUR FAMILY. Dude mos def does not suck.

"Miami is going to put on a show in the most meaningless game of the most meaningless part of the season."

True...Just wanted to wake you up

Waht's yr boy Cam Cam doin w/ this "I ain't named my starting RB" bullshit anyway.

Ronnie still has some issues

Rod Gardner SUCKS.

False....He's a very good receiver ....Damn sure better than Eddie Kennison and Sammie Knight ....I understand he had to keep Sammie for Speed but i'd take my chances with Rod before i keep Bobby Sippio around

Bayou bias

• "Miami is going to put on a show in the most meaningless game of the most meaningless part of the season."

True...Just wanted to wake you up

Waht's yr boy Cam Cam doin w/ this "I ain't named my starting RB" bullshit anyway.

Ronnie still has some issues

Rod Gardner SUCKS.

False....He's a very good receiver ....Damn sure better than Eddie Kennison and Sammie Knight ....I understand he had to keep Sammie for Speed but i'd take my chances with Rod before i keep Bobby Sippio around

Bayou bias

It's funny....read what we both said about JaMarcus up above. He's donedy for this year. I think Daunte will do some things. I'm not mad at anyone for doing what they have to do to get paper out of NFL teams, in general.

Rod Gardner is obviously a gifted talent, but he must have some attitude issues. Farmer obviously alluded to that, and 4 teams in 5 years? There must be a reason.

Just to be persnickety, Sammy Knight is a former Trojan, Saint and Chief who now roams the defensive backfield for the Jags. Sammie Parker is the speedy yet inconsistent WR for the Chiefs. Was surprised when dude said they were only keeping four wideouts. That's thin. Why are you hating on the Arena legend.

Just to be persnickety, Sammy Knight is a former Trojan, Saint and Chief who now roams the defensive backfield for the Jags. Sammie Parker is the speedy yet inconsistent WR for the Chiefs.

i made a boo boo

Was surprised when dude said they were only keeping four wideouts. That's thin.

I don't get that either....The only answer i have is Herm's an idiot

Why are you hating on the Arena legend.

The Arena League is good for finding practice squad dudes

Brodie Croyle's wife > Tony Gonzalez wife

• Brodie Croyle's wife > Tony Gonzalez wife

oh shit! he's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Mangini is a fraud

No.

True. I got no love for the Jets, but Mangini learned at the feet of the master, and I bet in five years we'll be arguing about whether he's really the next coming of Belichik. Hopefully he won't have a corresponding Scott Pioli, or the AFC East will be as contentious as the AL East.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Randy Moss will be in bitch mode by December....He'll be fine, but I won't be shocked if bitch mode kicks in

Phil said it best???there is a core of veteran dudes who simply will not brook that kind of shit. But, I don't have a sense of how intelligent or mature Moss is at this point, so I don't know whether that will help him get in where he fits in, or if he'll take it as "me versus the New England Patriots".

Phil said it best???there is a core of veteran dudes who simply will not brook that kind of shit.

Let's not forget ...Randy is a veteran too.

Was surprised when dude said they were only keeping four wideouts. That's thin.

I don't get that either....The only answer i have is Herm's an idiot

Herm is going to run Larry Johnson 72 times a game... even 4 WRs won't be necessary

Phil said it best???there is a core of veteran dudes who simply will not brook that kind of shit.

Let's not forget ...Randy is a veteran too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Randy Moss is almost non-factor status this season. From what I've seen of NE this pre-season, they don't even need Randy Moss to be the dominant team in the league. That fullback they've got is SERIOUS (where the f**k did he come from?)

NE vs NO in the SB

official NFL 2007 thread will be set off TOMORROW (no need to wait til next Thursday)... don't nobody else start one til I start one

official NFL 2007 thread will be set off TOMORROW (no need to wait til next Thursday)...

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

official NFL 2007 thread will be set off TOMORROW (no need to wait til next Thursday)... don't nobody else start one til I start one

buffalo bills lets do this!

• GET READY FOR THE YEAR OF MR. 619.

REGGIE IS GONNA BE SO SICK THIS YEAR.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    edpowers said:
    This is Donovan's year

Trent Green will make the Pro Bowl

Randy Moss will be in bitch mode by December

The Saints are going to average 100 points a game

The Bucs are going to average 3 points a game

Colts & Chargers won't make the playoffs

Detroit will make the playoffs

49ers = very good /Rams = very bad

JaMarcus Russell is nasty

Ron Mexico is the dumbest dude in footbal....Pacman is the 2nd

Adrian Peterson = R.O.T.Y

Pittsburgh is done

Carolina is done

Seattle is still alive

Cincinnati is still alive

Eli is ready...Coughlin is not

Mangini is a fraud

Herm Edwards is a fraud

Jeff Fisher is the truth...Vince is not

I wanted to quote this for the large amount of comedy level.
    OK, so any Jets fans out there? And if so, any of em like me that are SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF THEY AIN'T PAYING REVIS THAT PAPER!

The_Non said:

OK, so any Jets fans out there? And if so, any of em like me that are SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF THEY AIN'T PAYING REVIS THAT PAPER!

Not a Jet fan, but the Jets should not give Revis more than Nmandi is getting from Oakland. Oh, Revis is better than Nnamdi... he's a better cover corner than anybody since Deion. But it's not the Jets' fault that Al Davis gave Nnamdi a RE-DICULOUS F**KIN' CONTRACT. Revis deserves a huge deal, no doubt... but NOBODY should be getting the dumb money that Nnamdi's getting.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I Had Sex With The Lyn Christopher Record said:
    The_Non said:

Not a Jet fan, but the Jets should not give Revis more than Nmandi is getting from Oakland. Oh, Revis is better than Nnamdi... he's a better cover corner than anybody since Deion. But it's not the Jets' fault that Al Davis gave Nnamdi a RE-DICULOUS F**KIN' CONTRACT. Revis deserves a huge deal, no doubt... but NOBODY should be getting the dumb money that Nnamdi's getting.

I would really like to see Revis back, but I have to agree with this. The dude has THREE more years on his contract and if they give him that kind of money it will hurt the team. He should be willing to compromise on a modest raise this year and cash in the next. If he really wants to be on a winning team (and I think the Jets could be great), he needs to understand this.

It doesn't help that the Jets/Giants just built an expensive new stadium and the overpriced Jets season tickets aren't selling at all.

Man, even though my Boston sports love goes something like Bruins>Sox>Celtics>Patriots, I'm pretty sure (at this point in time, not historically) my opposing team hate goes Jets>Yankees>Lakers>Canadiens.

It's really just about Rex Ryan. I can't stand that motherfucker even a little bit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    George Steinbrenner and Calvin Griffith are drinking warm beer and making fun of Al Davis as I type.

SoulOnIce said:
    It's really just about Rex Ryan. I can't stand that motherfucker even a little bit.

I bet 90% of the players in the league would rather play for him than whoever their coach is now.

Why?

SoulOnIce said:
    Why?

I feel like I've read at least a dozen quotes from retired players who said that they would have loved to play for him, and pretty much every player they've brought in said that he was the reason they came to the Jets.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Jets on "Hard Knocks" this year... can't wait.