word or uses non-existent phrases like
    "uninterest" - in fact, it's laughable.

misleading monkier

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I liked this doosie, in the comments.

#

fauxrillz // Jun 1st 2007 at 2:46 pm

i???m like totally gay

I love how when given a further layer of anonymity--like the comments section of dolo's blog, or that record value database thing awhile back--little dudes will just go wild with juvenalia directed towards me and Paycheck.

Ya'll must be really shook.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    do you have tb?

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    This just in --

"One of the soulstrut cowards, evidently aggrevied at the accuracy with which I described his lamentable ilk, has challenged me to present one of my musical efforts. Very well. Below the minisculy minded peice of excrement will find what I rank as one of my lesser productions. Really analogous to a doodle. Though it goes without saying it is leaps and bounds beyond what he could ever aspire to acheive."

Dolo Presents: A Jedi Mind Tricks Remix

On second thought, don't those guys represent everything Dolo hates?

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    thes one // Jun 1st 2007 at 3:34 pm

lol gize is thes. lol! I got this new album out, I got commercial lol! LOl! LOL! LOL! ELL OH ELL! on mmah new album I remix sum comercial ish and i flip it like your mom flips pancakes on sunday! oh snap! better put that in mah VEHERSE book. anyways dudes, im out so be deep and smoke soem blunts
    Haaa this is an instant classic...hes posting more nonsense .

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    They begin listening to worse music

Principally foreign in origin. When asked why they are listening to such awful music they may berate you for your lack of ???knowledge???. Defending it on the basis of its rarity, nationality or commenting on how dope the cover art is

now its personal!

P.S. that Jedi "doodle" is lame. Is it supposed to be retro, cause its totally 1990's?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I guess we lost PAP and picked up Dolo.

A couple of observations: I think this puts to rest the Dolo is an alter ego thing to rest. Even Rey wouldn't go to these lengths to fuck with the strut. Dolo was making progress recently, actually posting about music though only in the highly negative manner that he is so noted for in political threads. I suspect that the end is nigh for our young brown shirt comrade. We'll see what happens when Dad (Raj) gets home.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    thes one // Jun 1st 2007 at 3:34 pm

lol gize is thes. lol! I got this new album out, I got commercial lol! LOl! LOL! LOL! ELL OH ELL! on mmah new album I remix sum comercial ish and i flip it like your mom flips pancakes on sunday! oh snap! better put that in mah VEHERSE book. anyways dudes, im out so be deep and smoke soem blunts
    Haaa this is an instant classic...hes posting more nonsense .
    SP2.

• They begin listening to worse music

Ha..and here you are remixing fucking Jedi Mind Tricks..fall the fuck off your high horse already...you looking like a dork,dude.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

And there you have it. The sole reason dude posted this thread and that lame blog....to get us to listen to his remix.

To quote myself:

• Paging Kenneth Eng...Kenneth Eng

or should I say...

Bueller....Bueller....

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    say werd

where are the mods at?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i thought this thread was about house of pain?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I liked this doosie, in the comments.

#

fauxrillz // Jun 1st 2007 at 2:46 pm

i???m like totally gay

I love how when given a further layer of anonymity--like the comments section of dolo's blog, or that record value database thing awhile back--little dudes will just go wild with juvenalia directed towards me and Paycheck.

Ya'll must be really shook.

Mmm the layers..

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I want my elderly/cowardly recognition dammit!!!

• Please to take this spammage to the Announcements section.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i think a smear campaign like this deserves ban status. if i was raj, i would have done that instantly.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i think a smear campaign like this deserves ban elevation to moderator status. if i was raj, i would have done that instantly.

Sabadaba: portrait of a bitch
    June 1st, 2007 ?? No Comments
    Amongst the most pitiful characters of the regrettable cast who play upon the soulstrut stage lies sabadaba. A highly stupid, middle aged, and low bred creature who if not a genetic mishap is the creation of a weary god grown demented and hateful. This man seems torn between two opposed desires of equally risible standing. He wants to play the contrarian but also craves acceptance. These feelings are difficult to reconcile.

Hence, left in limbo, unbalanced, not knowing for which desire to move toward, he is prone to making errors of judgement. Once such colossal example is fucking with dolo.

Of what exactly entered the poor fellows head one can not be sure. It seems he resented me because before I arrived on the board he satiated the contrarian aspect of his character by challenging the leftwing orthodoxy that held prominence. Of course, once a real challenger rode over the horizon his act ceased to garner much response. It appears that on this he acted to move toward the conformist sphere of his character by joining in the agitation against me. As I have said before, a colossol mistake.

From here on I shall take special attention of sabadaba???s posts. Articulating what they reveal about his pathetic cirumstances and which of his posts are obvious attempts to cover the reality of his buster status

"highly stupid" is my fav.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Dolo has an obsession with the strut that is absolutely creepy. It's also apparent that dude is never going to constructively contribute to the site. He gets the BAN. Bye dolo, it was fun.

dolo.

we hardly knew ya.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    He gets the BAN. Bye dolo, it was fun.
    lolol.
    Good riddance.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    There will also be an appreciable increase in the number of urban colloquialisms in their speech [/b]

DOPE

• Dude seems like the worst type of nerdery , the type that arent real smart and just don't know it. We see through you.

Sorry dude, take that shit to :Icouldntgetintogradschool.com:

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    All I can really add to this thread is... $2000 mattress.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    That is the nerdiest thing I have ever seen.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    his remix was horrendous

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha this dude gets ppl mad like no one else

you all realize this is, like, the reaction he wants, right?

his posts are kind of funny if you ignore his whole right wing reactionary angle

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I am generally against censorship on the strut. I will defend to the death Slababada and Rock's right to make complete asses of themselves but, unlike them, this cat never gives anything back here. Fuck him. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, chimp.