You shall not crush my dissent

1235»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    what a sad little man.

I'm getting a glimpse of the future... wait... wait... okay, there it is... dolo's next blog entry: DJ DAY COMMITS RITUAL SUICIDE BY ATTEMPTING TO CRITICIZE DOLO!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Elise, why did you just send me a pm saying you digg my muscles and want to give me.. a dirty sanchez? Sorry dude, im 15. I dont roal that way. Go back to your hipster palace of sex fantasy (the sidewalk of a minimall for those who dont know) and keep on spinnin! Your one groovy chick Elise, one groove chick.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    what a sad little man.

I'm getting a glimpse of the future... wait... wait... okay, there it is... dolo's next blog entry: DJ DAY COMMITS RITUAL SUICIDE BY ATTEMPTING TO CRITICIZE DOLO!

One can only hope...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Elise, why did you just send me a pm saying you digg my muscles and want to give me.. a dirty sanchez? Sorry dude, im 15. I dont roal that way. Go back to your hipster palace of sex fantasy (the sidewalk of a minimall for those who dont know) and keep on spinnin! Your one groovy chick Elise, one groove chick.

FAKE

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Easy listening artist Dj day has made an enormous blunder in endeavouring to project his insecurities onto the handsome and incredibly successful dolo yeung. He must have known there would be a retaliation and that it would be devestating.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    who is dolo gonna deconstruct next with his pseudo-intellectual drivel?!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    who is dolo gonna deconstruct next with his pseudo-intellectual drivel?!

You can bet it won't be the dude that appears to be working as his "agent".

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I know -- I would go to the hilt for dolo.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    what a sad little man.

One can only hope...

???Dj day presents earth sounds vol 2: it just got earthier???

that shit had me rolling.

this has gotta be an alias.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I find this BLOG fascinating, flattering, and disturbing all at the same time.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Im just glad somebody is giving me attention.

I need it like that energy creature on star trek.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

this has gotta be an alias.

I nominate Paul Nice, Big Chan, or Magnetic cause of the Dolo/Bolo reference.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I find this BLOG fascinating, flattering, and disturbing all at the same time.

There's really no telling how many boxes of tissue Dolo has gone through in the past several days reading the replies in this thread. My guess is that it's in the thousands.

Now that the clonfest is over...how much longer until we dismember his lone remaining lifeline?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

YOU SOUND LIKE A VIRGIN

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    These new posts made me laugh, I can't front.
    He's like Don Rickles mixed with the insecurities of a overweight girl.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    what a sad little man.

The new posts are kind of Hunter S. Thomson without the gags or the talent....

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    what a sad little man.

and maybe the drugs.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    what a sad little man.

Dolo is a lot funnier and more talented than Hunter S. Thompson ever was.

This blog has had over 4000 uniques views in a matter of days, 4000! its heady mix of thoughtful political commentary, philosophy and buster bashing is setting the internet ablaze. REWIND! This blog has had over 4000 uniques views in a matter of days, 4000! its heady mix of thoughtful political commentary, philosophy and buster bashing is setting the internet ablaze.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    dolo as a blogger >>> dolo as a poster

this is funny as hell

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Hey dolo, made you a title bar.
    That one you got is hella weak.
    IMG SRC=http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/152/croppedbloglogo2xq0.jpg>

Youse welcome.