You shall not crush my dissent

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    quo - is that eothen in your avatar? if so... why?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    bossom

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    quo - is that eothen in your avatar? if so... why?

I'm still flashing the A HREF=http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=crates&Number=876263&Searchpage=2&Main=875856&Words=SuperPoasterTwo&topic=&Search=true#Post876263>Egon Signal™/A> for Superpoaster.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    ha! faux rillz calling me ass hurt when I didnt even express any signs of asshurtedness....what a brilliant legal mind...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    No need to ban. My guess is that one day you will tire of our criticism of your right wing BS and either drop it or move on to greener pastures.

You forget that i am "highly stupid," so chances are, i will never learn.

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    just an observation, but if this is an alias, it's probably not the work of reynaldo. rather, it bears the mark of a lawyer -- the telltale signs are the use of words like "associate," "partner," and "dissent" and the methodical style of writing (IRAC). seriously, who else but a lawyer would write about "process," analyzing the issue step-by-step?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    just an observation, but if this is an alias, it's probably not the work of reynaldo. rather, it bears the mark of a lawyer -- the telltale signs are the use of words like "associate," "partner," and "dissent" and the methodical style of writing (IRAC). seriously, who else but a lawyer would write about "process," analyzing the issue step-by-step?

Makes sense......but why on earth would a Lawyer come to SS just to make snarky comments and instigate trouble??

Certainly a REAL Lawyer has better things to do with their time.

Like making photo captioned narratives!!

Makes sense......but why on earth would a Lawyer come to SS just to make snarky comments and instigate trouble??

Certainly a REAL Lawyer has better things to do with their time.

Like making photo captioned narratives!!

Yea why would a lawyer want to do that?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    No need to ban. My guess is that one day you will tire of our criticism of your right wing BS and either drop it or move on to greener pastures.

In that regard you follow your hero, George W. Bush.

In that regard you would your hero, George W. Bush.

would what?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    It is quite obvious, to others if not himself, that he is not latino and the women which (rarely) make his acquaintance hail from the girthiest and commonest stocks. I have not encountered his picture but I feel confident he has a clump of wispy facial hair which he regards as a beard. I also get the sense that he has, or had, an afro which accounted for much self motivational talk about ridicule springing from ???jealously??? and not true disregard. Something I also feel strongly is that he spends a great deal of wasted time printing self designed business cards and owns a device which he uses to laminate them.

I would just like to note for anyone who may have been baleeted but is still lurking around, is that your measly 7 pages after all this time is indicative of how little everyone cares for you. When I got banned the public outcry was so great, so absolutely deafening, that the free Saba thread shot up to 10 pages on the very first day and spawned almost a half dozen similar threads addressing the issue.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    When I got banned the public outcry was so great, so absolutely deafening, that the free Saba thread shot up to 10 pages on the very first day and spawned almost a half dozen similar threads addressing the issue.

Yeah, well, Rockadelic has ALOT of free time, you know?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh and I read about me sleeping with black men. genius.

Some of you all need to find some hobbies.

When I got banned the public outcry was so great, so absolutely deafening, that the free Saba thread shot up to 10 pages on the very first day and spawned almost a half dozen similar threads addressing the issue.

Yeah, well, Rockadelic has ALOT of free time, you know?

a spokesperson for his generation.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm afraid this IS their hobby....that is some over the line straight bullshit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm afraid this IS their hobby....that is some over the line straight bullshit.

thank you.

• You are drawing far too much attention to yourself.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    This is true. mikeseaversnikes sends me obsessive love PMs all the time and you don't see me on here bragging

You are drawing far too much attention to yourself.

yeah, that whole being a girl thing really sticks out.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    You are drawing far too much attention to yourself.

me? Nah. I dont think so. I think he's still hitting puberty and needs to learn how to control himself.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This is true. mikeseaversnikes sends me obsessive love PMs all the time and you don't see me on here bragging

bragging. Far far from it.

cute tho, deej, cute.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

cute tho, deej, cute.

He was defending you.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

cute tho, deej, cute.

He was defending you.

I know. Its hard to show sarcasm on here sometimes.

• This is true. mikeseaversnikes sends me obsessive love PMs all the time and you don't see me on here bragging

You tart!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You tart!

Bobo--the job you were destined for recently became available:

Henchman wanted
    June 4th, 2007 ?? No Comments
    I???m looking someone who would be willing to post threads on soulstrut at my behest. Anybody who is interested can leave a comment. The title of the position is not fixed. You are free to refer to yourself as my henchman, goon, associate or whatever else you wish save partner.

• I know -- I would go to the hilt for dolo.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    what a sad little man.