price check

1234568»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I just finished reading the whole thing. I have to say, once I saw the video, the whole thing stopped being funny. The kid is so sincere, it just ends up being mean.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I love that the video's still up:

Is this guy for real, for real???!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW SUPERPOASTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I just finished reading the whole thing. I have to say, once I saw the video, the whole thing stopped being funny. The kid is so sincere, it just ends up being mean.

youre TAKING THIS THREAD OUT OF CONTEXT.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    its an amazing happening in my opinion

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    "..a bit of bentness"

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    a bit of hubris.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts

this is some funny shit here.

Ok, is there a way to work Egon's image into a some form of lighting to flash on the walls of the next Soulstrut convention?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Ok, is there a way to work Egon's image into a some form of lighting to flash on the walls of the next Soulstrut convention?

did i miss the last one?
    when does this happen?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I'm wiping the tears from my eyes...This thread is incredible. Superpoaster thank you for your contribution. You have rightfully earned your memorable graemelin. I wish I could somehow deserve one as well.

• I just finished reading the whole thing. I have to say, once I saw the video, the whole thing stopped being funny. The kid is so sincere, it just ends up being mean.

Not sure I would call in "mean". Its just a message board, how harmful can it be? Besides, I think the kid was on to it a looooong time ago, Im sure he got tons of PMs from people who said he was being fucked with. Yet he kept going with it.

But yeah, I don't think anybody meant any harm by it, and Im sure no harm came of it.