price check

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    do i get my own graemlin now?

• whats wrong with you? The title of this thread should be prize czech, not price check. Get it right.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    soccer

• soccer

What should I have called it, futbol? Do I look South American to you?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I GOT IT. ITS THE REAL THANG. ITS IN PERFECT CONDISH. IM FREAKIN OUT MANG. ill upload it on the nets when i got the time

Dustygroove? Man, that's a re-issue.

- spidey

no it aint. they sell og's. I asked if it was Og and they said yes.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I GOT IT. ITS THE REAL THANG. ITS IN PERFECT CONDISH. IM FREAKIN OUT MANG. ill upload it on the nets when i got the time

Dustygroove? Man, that's a re-issue.

- spidey

Everyone has to start SOMEWHERE, dude. Even YOU. Don't be such a big dick.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

I'm not a dick, I'm just typecast.

- spidey

no it aint. they sell og's. I asked if it was Og and they said yes.

"Yes, I am looking for OGs. No, no....OGs, OGs! Like "Oh Geez!", dog! Do you have them?"

Dude. It's a reissue. Face it. You don't know your records. If that's an OG I will eat my rare Hall and Oates "Abandoned Lunchonette" LP with the misprint.

It's a reissue, son.

no its not, son! They say if its a re-issue. I have bought A LOT from dusty groove. The OGs have no pic on them and they see "good condition" OR "-good" and so on. They also say if its an old re-issue or if its just a re-issue. It is original. For example, I bought a somethin else OG from them that was a 1980s re-ish. They say if it is at the bottom, I read it carefully.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I think Birdman's just amazed because... well, that record doesn't turn up much.

Dusty Groove is known to let things like that slip through the cracks once in a while, though.

That's some crazy luck for you.

it is, it really is. so how much you think i could sell this for? just wonderin

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    this thread is making my headspin

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I actually IP located Superpoaster 2.0 because I thought this couldn't be happening/alias. But it was + pics.......

I think Birdman's just amazed because... well, that record doesn't turn up much.

Dusty Groove is known to let things like that slip through the cracks once in a while, though.

That's some crazy luck for you.

Johnny is right of course, and he knows as well as I do, that the likelihood of pros like the guys at DGA letting that heatrock slip thru their hands is nil.

Paychex, like always, is being superpussynice to you in the hopes that you'll drop 'mad loot' at his store someday.

Me, I call 'em like I sees 'em.

THAT IS A REISSUE, SON.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    If that LP really is OG, then send me a PM and I will make you a VERY generous offer. We're talking high four figures.

Meanwhile, I can't help but add that this thread is quite possibly the best we've ever had on Soulstrut. Knowledge being dropped!

Paychex, like always, is being superpussynice to you in the hopes that you'll drop 'mad loot' at his store someday.

I'd be willing to write a pretty large credit slip for a trade-in of that calliber! You could probably take down my entire wall and walk away with it.

it actually makes perfect sense. Most Sergio records are seriously common aswell seriously cheap. DGA gets tons of records in at once. They take a look at it, it says Sergio. They put it up for grabs for cheep. Out of all the raers, this is an easy one to let it slip through the cracks. DGA may not be fans of or care about his work 1 bit so they may be on this one.

• Faux Rillz is gonna be crushed.

Faux Rillz is gonna be crushed.

How many known copies is that now?

And can someone put together an equation based on this record, where value declines as known quantity goes up? Some x+1>y/2 shit?

Canonical & Dollar Bin, I'm looking at you guys.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I would kill to get hold of this grail.

it actually makes perfect sense. Most Sergio records are seriously common aswell seriously cheap. DGA gets tons of records in at once. They take a look at it, it says Sergio. They put it up for grabs for cheep. Out of all the raers, this is an easy one to let it slip through the cracks. DGA may not be fans of or care about his work 1 bit so they may be on this one.

Have you been reading what serious dealers have been telling you in this thread?

THAT IS A WELL KNOWN RAER-as-HELL LP, son. DGA don't make mistakes like that, they sold you a reish. I think you need to email them back again, and start the subject line with this:

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS

(you, know, picking up from your other emails and their snotty response)

REISH, son!

Whatever birdman says, it is not a reish. This may be up for sells, dependiing on the offers. Its good and all, hell, its really good. Its just not my cup of tea, I know ill be punching myself in the arm really hard when Im older but I might sell this. If you interested, holla! Nothin is 100% though. Ill need to really think about it.

• There's at least one lawyer on here who needs it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Whatever birdman says, it is not a reish. This may be up for sells, dependiing on the offers. Its good and all, hell, its really good. Its just not my cup of tea, I know ill be punching myself in the arm really hard when Im older but I might sell this. If you interested, holla! Nothin is 100% though. Ill need to really think about it.

Take the time to make up your mind, little man. You really don't want to rush a decision like this. But, my advice would be to use the profit to save for your college education. That would be the responsible thing to do in this case.

• Whatever birdman says, it is not a reish. This may be up for sells, dependiing on the offers. Its good and all, hell, its really good. Its just not my cup of tea, I know ill be punching myself in the arm really hard when Im older but I might sell this. If you interested, holla! Nothin is 100% though. Ill need to really think about it.

Can U rip this for me?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

And can someone put together an equation based on this record, where value declines as known quantity goes up? Some x+1>y/2 shit?

Let's see ...

where:
    x = number of known copies
    O = old value
    N = new value

N/x = O/(x+1)

after cross multiplying, we're left with:

N = Ox/(x+1)

We're almost there, Super P.

Ill try to rip it for you.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

how could the value of this grail ever decline?