price check

Comments

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    Faux_Rillz (where is he?)

He is Bay-Bound.

I hope to God Cool Chris can sort him with one of these Sergio raers this weekend.

too late. i heard muro came though and traded out minty copies of stark reality and spacing out.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    please stop

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    this may be the single greatest thing ive ever witnessed

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    OMG! QUANTITY!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VG-LP-SERGIO-MENDES-...VQQcmdZViewItem

I guess this dude meant to price his copy at $490,000 instead of $4.90!

Dude, you don't know jack shit.
    It's on.
    IMG SRC=http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9576/egonsignalzy9.jpg>

so according to walking soap. all of you clonned me. is this true? Y or N

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

N. If you haven't already, you'll soon be receiving lowball offers from walking_soft in your PM box.

that makes me feel better. thanks for that.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

You're going to believe someone who spammed the board with 27 posts.

Obviously a Hater.

- spidey

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Who are you gonna believe?
    Some low-poast-count jealous hater or the collective knowledge/status of Jonny_Paycheck, Danno3000, DJ Day, Ross Hogg, etc?
    This shit is NOT a game.

Try www.waxidermy.com for a community with a bit more substance.

Oh, yeah.

So which guy in the "Ever Masturbated At The Workplace" thread were you?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    hey Superpoaster, walking soap is just a hater who is #1 jealous and #2 doesn't realize that your version is the megaraer one and not the other version. I'm with Drewnice on this one, I'd really think before you just sell this off. You look like a young guy, a college education is priceless ya know? Anyways congrats on your score, thats crazy. I can't believe DustyGroove fucked up like that! Nice one indeed!

Just know that that record is easily the equivalent to this:

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Walking Soap is a spy for Egon who can't be trussed! Don't let anyone try and convince you you're not sitting on a goldmine right now and don't settle for the chump change you could get from dudes like Egon or Cut. You want to go after high society on this one. I can put you in touch with my uncle, a very respected art dealer in Chicago. He's been after the inner sleeve for some time now after my last visit when I told him the story of this mythical raer. We're talking enough money to buy Stones Throw... then you could make Madlib high five you or you'll drop him. Opportunity knocks my friend.

i dunno, some strutters can be pretty sleazy but most people on this forum know their schitt and are nice dudes, sure i was hella burned at points but only a select few are serious pricks. And even most of th pricks arent really pricks.I say you are wrong and you are a silly bitch. Good day.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Try www.waxidermy.com for a community with a bit more substance.
    Stretch. Yawn.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    me thinks walking soap is Crink's new cabana boy, and he has him namedrop Waxidermy inbetween foot massages and towel washings.

me thinks walking soap is Crink's new cabana boy, and he has him namedrop Waxidermy inbetween foot massages and towel washings.

THE PLEASUREDOME LIVES!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Yeah, once I found out how much $$ I will get then I will decide what to do with it. Me thinks a wii, a few records and a huge gift for my moms and pops. Or the college thang. So what is this worth anyways. I need numbers people.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah, once I found out how much $$ I will get then I will decide what to do with it. Me thinks a wii, a few records and a huge gift for my moms and pops. Or the college thang. So what is this worth anyways. I need numbers people.

Personally I would say $7500 on the low end and $10,000 on the high side. The trick is getting ahold of Marcofunk, Egon, Cut Chemist or a serious Japanese collector.

I wish I had more to offer in trade aside from Khan Jamal and Mike James Kirkland. I really want that record (been after it for 7+ years) but I really don't wanna make you an insulting offer. anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do man.

woah. thanks man. I really do appreciate you being real and all.
    Someone get me in contact with egon, im beggin you.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Am I hallucinating or does this muthahuffin ten pager actually exist?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

Am I hallucinating or does this muthahuffin ten pager actually exist?

looks like it really exists. thats 15 minutes out of my life i'll never see again.

because. I dont think every single strutter on soulstrut wants to clon me. I know its raer, give it up.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    My question is: At what point did superpoaster realise he was getting clowned only to then try to going along with the joke to cover his tracks?

wait, so the record isnt raer? whats going on. please explain.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    superpaoster=timmydigalot=dizzybull=someone's alias???????

• djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts

this is some funny shit here.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Don't let walking_soap_opera steal you shine, kid.

Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

So I could tell myself that James Last, Ray Coniff, Olivia Newton John LPs etc. are all worth $1,000,000 and it means they are?

Yes.

PS please stop posting