price check

Comments

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    And can someone put together an equation based on this record, where value declines as known quantity goes up? Some x+1>y/2 shit?

how could the value of this grail ever decline?

Yeah ... true enough. The value of certain grails lies well beyond the reach of pure mathematics.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

dude ive been looking for this record for the better part of ten years. I have to take this off your hands.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Don't fall for it dude.. this needs to be auctioned off Velvet Underground style.

[email]vinyl@saturnrecords.com[/email]

- spidey

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the $

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I have it on pretty good authority Egon will be reissuing this before the year's out.

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    that??s to much for me. asthma attack

you??re are the new photoshop king

• WOW! Is all I can say...

Dress

tell egon not to re-issue it before i sell it.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

I'l try man, but I can't promise anything. I've never seen him so exited about a project before!

If anything, it may serve to call greater attention to the record making the originals worth even more.

• Egons reissue might raise the price for you as I know many people who dont know what it actually sounds like. I bet its dope though... Egon will spread the gospel for you and make you rich.

Good luck,

Dress

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    the $

Dude, as unlikely as it may seem, I am the only one here who is telling you the straight dope. There is NO WAY that is an OG. It's like finding the vinyl equivalent of

More like "Oh, Gee...looks like a reish".

Do I need to make a video?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the $
    Dude, as unlikely as it may seem, I am the only one here who is telling you the straight dope. There is NO WAY that is an OG. It's like finding the vinyl equivalent of

I think you count on two hands how many of those are in existance.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

YES!

I think the clear answer to that question is a resounding YES.

I think the clear answer to that question is a resounding YES.

You should....but soft batch kids like you rarely follow thru. I'll believe it when I see it.

how do i use my camera on my macbook to tape mahself?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    It's the only way we can be for sure that those pictures are not just clever photoshop trickery.

- spidey

the $

I think you count on two hands how many of those are in existance.

Remind me to tell you (the true story) about how a friend of mine found this at an estate sale while buying furniture for his Ma's antique store.

I have held a VG+ Action Comics #1 in my hand. Truly mind-numbing.

so can someone give me a price estimation. for those who beleive me atleasst.

how do i use my camera on my macbook to tape mahself?

Open up iMovie. There is a switch below the screen with a camera on the left and a pair of scissor on the right. Switch to the camera. Click on "Record with iSight".

When finished with your recording, drag the clip into the "Drag clips ..." section. Click on the "Share" drop down menu at the top. Just choose Quicktime.

Go go go.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    high thousands.

Im uploading it to my photobucket file. Get ready.

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    Is that the OG innersleeve?

• Cool video... What camera was used? It must be clear to everyone that you have the OG?

Dress

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    obviously a reissue