Records you would sell your soul for..

12346»

Comments

• YA U KNOW I KEEPS IT REAL SON WITH MY HAND ON MY NUTSACK DUN U KNOW HOW A REAL PIMP DOES IT PLAYA... WORD UP WIT MY PSYCHE SAMPLE FOR DAYS DUN DUNN DUNNY DUNN A LOT ...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Any luck finding stacks of Mulatu records yet?

• NAH SON I GOT THA FIRE CUT CHEMIST SAMPLE FOR DAYS THO KIDD .. IMA GO MAKE THAT HOT BEAT SON... THAT BREAKARSTRA SAMPLE SON. FIYAH SON!!! YO YOU AINT IN THE KNOW THO SON... MAD BEATS .. LEMME GO HOOK IT UP ON THE MPC90000 OH YEAH I GOT A EXTRA ZERO ON MY SAMPLER CUZ IM TITE LIKE THAT SON I GOT BEATS KID!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    rap, yo!

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    NAH SON I GOT THA FIRE CUT CHEMIST SAMPLE FOR DAYS THO KIDD .. IMA GO MAKE THAT HOT BEAT SON... THAT BREAKARSTRA SAMPLE SON. FIYAH SON!!! YO YOU AINT IN THE KNOW THO SON... MAD BEATS .. LEMME GO HOOK IT UP ON THE MPC90000 OH YEAH I GOT A EXTRA ZERO ON MY SAMPLER CUZ IM TITE LIKE THAT SON I GOT BEATS KID!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    YA U KNOW I KEEPS IT REAL SON WITH MY HAND ON MY NUTSACK DUN U KNOW HOW A REAL PIMP DOES IT PLAYA... WORD UP WIT MY PSYCHE SAMPLE FOR DAYS DUN DUNN DUNNY DUNN A LOT ...
    Thank you, good sir.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I have to add one to my list after being told my offer was $150 too low by a dude on another forum:

King Coleman "Crazy Feelin'/Down In The Basement"(togo)

plaese for someone to sell/trade me this...plaaaaaeeese.

• YA U KNOW I KEEPS IT REAL SON WITH MY HAND ON MY NUTSACK DUN U KNOW HOW A REAL PIMP DOES IT PLAYA... WORD UP WIT MY PSYCHE SAMPLE FOR DAYS DUN DUNN DUNNY DUNN A LOT ...
    Thank you, good sir.

YOU DONT KEEP IT REAL SON. YOU ARE NOT HIP HOP SON. YOUR BEATS AIN"T HITTIN' KID. SIT DOWN.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    wow - you sound like Imus

• wow - you sound like Imus

OH WORD SON? WORD? MY PANTS DONT SAG ENOUGH SON? YO GOT THA SEAN JOHN SON... GOT THA 10 DEEP FIT W/MY ILL SHELL TOES SON STEP OFF DUN DADA. I AM HIP HOP SON. STEP OFF SON HOLLALUJAH HOLLABACK SON... KEEP IT REAL SON, GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN STEP TO ME WIT SOME PSYCHE SAMPLES FOR THE ASR1000 DUNN. YOIGOTTHATBEEEEEEAT SON... REPRESE'EN SON..

the rebuttals are very Richie Cunningham. Loving it.

now you need to throw in a "third-eye vision," "spark mad izm" and a "I'm in your brainstem" to really be in full effect.

• the rebuttals are very Richie Cunningham. Loving it.

now you need to throw in a "third-eye vision," "spark mad izm" and a "I'm in your brainstem" to really be in full effect.

YO I GOT RICHIE CUNNINGHAM BEATBREAKS4DAYZ SUN... KEEP IT RILLY SON.

YO I GOT RICHIE CUNNINGHAM BEATBREAKS4DAYZ SUN... KEEP IT RILLY SON.

you're Jamie's Kennedy's side kick stewie!!! you're so fresh.

• YOYOYO !!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHH BOOOOOOOOOOYYYYEEEEEEE!!!! IN THA HOUSE SON!!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    It's always comedy to see people get corrected on shit or teased and then flip the fuck out and make it even worse.

• It's always comedy to see people get corrected on shit or teased and then flip the fuck out and make it even worse.

HOLLALUJAHHOLLABACKLILHOMIE!!!!!

It's always comedy to see people get corrected on shit or teased and then flip the fuck out and make it even worse.

some people need to make a fool of themselves for a living.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Dude must be rich.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    ah... man this is not my field of expertise at all.

can you help a brotha out with the info needed to possibly obtain multiple copies of said record.

basically need to know the label this record was originally on and what i should expect to sell it for.

man i would really appreciate a little light shed.

There's apparently a cache of Mulatu's in Rhode Island but you ain't heard that from me.

actualy they were burried in MA. but keep that on the hush-hush tip, yo.

peace,xavier

• YO SON U DON WANT NONE UH MY GANGSTABEATS SON... TOO HIP HOP FOR YOU SON. YOIGOT THAT HOT BEAT KID... STEP OFF SON. YO I REPRESENTZ THA RILL SHIT SON. FINNA HOOK IT UP IN THA BEAT MACHINE GOD.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    That Mulatu on Worthy is grossly overrated/over-hyped, and dissapointing.

Here we go again ...
    Some brave individual had to utter the truth and begin to cure the tepid funk-induced malaise that grips so many lost souls.

Who listens to Mulatu to get their "funk fix" anyways? That's like saying Cosa Nuestra is a bad jazz LP. apples and oranges

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That Mulatu on Worthy is grossly overrated/over-hyped, and dissappointing.

Here we go again ...
    Some brave individual had to utter the truth and begin to cure the tepid funk-induced malaise that grips so many lost souls.

Who listens to Mulatu to get their "funk fix" anyways? That's like saying Cosa Nuestra is a bad jazz LP. apples and oranges
    I don't think anyone listens to Mulatu for any kind of fix, as it offers none.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    YO SON U DON WANT NONE UH MY GANGSTABEATS SON... TOO HIP HOP FOR YOU SON. YOIGOT THAT HOT BEAT KID... STEP OFF SON. YO I REPRESENTZ THA RILL SHIT SON. FINNA HOOK IT UP IN THA BEAT MACHINE GOD.

I thought you was from LA, your slanguage is very NYC.
    This kid is obviously quite mixed up.
    I think he went nuts when he found that box of 50 sealed Malatus with
    info PM'ed by a record dealer who thought $5 for the lot was too pricey.
    Moral of the story; don't be afraid to ask the internets.
    They will provide.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    My choice for soul sellable record is:

• Can anyone tell me which records in my collection I can sell in order to get my soul back?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    dude, calm down, i cant hear that bullshit anymore.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Can anyone tell me which records in my collection I can sell in order to get my soul back?

Absolutely - the moment you sell me your Symphonic Four
    single for $5, your soul will be restored. Page me.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    peacefulrotation said:
    Can anyone tell me which records in my collection I can sell in order to get my soul back?
    bwahahaha
    this thread was hilarious