Records you would sell your soul for..

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I personally understand completely. I too am often angered and confused when asking around on the internet does not yield multiple copies of an in-demand multi-hundred dollar record.

i think you need to go back and re-read dude.

you are way off...

Yeah, Crink - don't get it twisted ...

... his friend is going to Africa, where
    Mulatu LP's clearly grow on trees ... sheesh!

It's getting hard though. Last time I went all the rare stuff was on the wall and the guy kept talking about ebay.

Then he told me he needed to wire me $5,000,000.

• nessness 249 Posts
    i think you need to go back and re-read dude.

can you help a brotha out with the info needed to possibly obtain multiple copies of said record[/b].

basically need to know the label this record was originally on and what i should expect to sell it for[/b].

Ahhh.... yeah, by bad. You just need info on how to find and sell it. Totally misunderstood.

DIRECT DIGGING TAKES YOU TO FARAWAY LANDS???

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    So can someone tell me where I can find this "SKULL SNAPS" record in quantity and at a price that will make resale easy and profitable?

Thanks!

• So can someone tell me where I can find this "SKULL SNAPS" record in quantity and at a price that will make resale easy and profitable?

Thanks!

wow... i am not asking where i can find this record. i asked what goes for.

is that wrong?

nice try though !

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Why so hostile? You actually got answers to your questions... though I dunno how you propose to go about finding Mulatu records with this info.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Lol I understand homefry. Are people hella burnin you?

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    Anyone know who got that copy of MULATU in springfield, missoura? somebody got to scourin' the dollar bin at a really lame(or is it?) record store and came up. So if you're diggin for MULATU don't forget Missoura!

• no hostility dude. but if you would have read the thread you would have the answer to your question.

i don't anger easily, annoy yes but not so easily. but anger or hostility no. that shit leads to

violence and violence is tired.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY ON SOULSTRUT!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    no hostility dude. but if you would have read the thread you would have the answer to your question.

i don't anger easily, annoy yes but not so easily. but anger or hostility no. that shit leads to

violence and violence is tired.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY ON SOULSTRUT!

Dude you must post more pure comedy.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    way to dickride though!

It is a habit only achieved after years on The Strut. As is nitpicking.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That Mulatu on Worthy is grossly overrated/over-hyped, and dissapointing.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Here we go again ...

Here we go again ...
    Some brave individual had to utter the truth and begin to cure the tepid funk-induced malaise that grips so many lost souls.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    im with rey on this one.
    mulatu is straight pump fake

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That Mulatu on Worthy is grossly overrated/over-hyped, and dissapointing[/b].

Here we go again ...
    Some brave individual had to utter the truth and begin to cure the tepid funk-induced malaise that grips so many lost souls.

No, no, I meant here we go again with your spelling errors

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Mulatu is the only record I need in my life.

Mulatu is wack! So is Placebo! Them shits are the epitome of high priced tepid funk etiquette. Get with the times.

Mulatu is wack! So is Placebo! Them shits are the epitome of high priced tepid funk etiquette. Get with the times.

Dude you are wack! And so are the fuckin' one-man-egomaniac show that is the Lakers.

Dude you are wack! And so are the fuckin' one-man-egomaniac show that is the Lakers.

Hmmm, apparently you didn't get my blatantly obvious sarcasm.

Sorry dude. The Lakers do kinda suck though. You have to admit.

Sorry dude. The Lakers do kinda suck though. You have to admit.

Hey shutup! WE ARE TRYING. Best believe!!! WE ARE TRYING.

"Many a true word is spoken in jest."

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Are people hella burnin you?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    this thread is going into a nice direction. intersting wake-up-coffe`n`cigarette read.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Ok. So I'm not selling my soul, but you could get me to do something utterly rediculous for a clean copy of a certain CJB group with a cover of Hot Pants as side 1.

You're not the only one, dude.

A certain BET group with Brainwash as the A-side might push me to even greater extremes.

would you two scissor each other if i had both?

This shit is hilarious.

"Oh. Scissor me."

I should have seen this coming.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    ah... man this is not my field of expertise at all.

can you help a brotha out with the info needed to possibly obtain multiple copies of said record.

basically need to know the label this record was originally on and what i should expect to sell it for.

man i would really appreciate a little light shed.

There's apparently a cache of Mulatu's in Rhode Island but you ain't heard that from me.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    i don't know much about this genre of music. i am not a rap sample guy and i did not buy my first record after learning about rap or who sampled what to make such and such beat.

i don't care much for rap or funk, psyche or modern soul or jazzytastronica or whatever other records that most rap sample dudes like yourself chase... and i don't make "beats" either.

just thinking that i have a chance to come up on a record i have heard about and thought i could get some info... sorry.

Further proof there's no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people who ask questions....

• YOYOYOYO SON I GOT THA BEAT SON... I GOT THA HOT SAMPLE DUN DUN...U NOT KNOWIN SON... I GOT THA BEAT DUN DADA... BREAKAASTRA FOR DAYS SON... RAP DUN. YO!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

There's apparently a cache of Mulatu's in Rhode Island but you ain't heard that from me.

I heard One-Eyed Willie buried a whole stash of them with his pirate ship. If you've got the grapes, take this with you:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    YOYOYOYO SON I GOT THA BEAT SON... I GOT THA HOT SAMPLE DUN DUN...U NOT KNOWIN SON... I GOT THA BEAT DUN DADA... BREAKAASTRA FOR DAYS SON... RAP DUN. YO!

That's the spirit! Give 'em hell, big guy. I think you done every last one of us.