POST A PIC OF YOU SNAPPING IN FRONT OF A MIRROR

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    You took a photo from above and to the right of a beveled glass mirror.

bang on. it was an easy question but i didn't know that i would see so instantaneously.

you win 'hi-five' from my friend borat , he will arrive to your village by nightfall to deliver said prize.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I look forward to meeting your emmissary. Depending on the circumstances, I may bequeath upon him my first-born daughter. Or I may decapitate him.

It really depends on the available quantity of naked hoes.

• ...but damn, hoLmes, you're looking pretty swoll!!!

Seriously--I thought you were a scrawny vegematarian?

spot me

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    ...but damn, hoLmes, you're looking pretty swoll!!!

Seriously--I thought you were a scrawny vegematarian?

spot me

slim definitely. scrawny, come on now.
    but for real, its all camera angles

spot you? wassthat? maybe after i page hermillio

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    monday morning like..

this is photobooth on the labtop no digi cam,
    the mirrior is in there

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    figure out how i did this and you win a prize

• spcspc 534 Posts

... lurkin'

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

... lurkin'

damn dood. git dem shooes sortd

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

my thought precisely.

• whatchooknowabout... Ernesto Djedje?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

my thought precisely.

if i could tell you the amount of times i've been called zappa....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    crink?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm way more haggard.

• aradpumaaradpuma 83 Posts

is that your new place ??? looks like you're studying hard ;]

Yes'm. If I had added a large stack of cognitive development articles, you would have a pretty comprehensive view of about 95% of my life.

The studio itself is pretty bland and flavorless compared to the record clubhouse on 3rd street. No leaky fixtures, no grime, no pets, about 1/10th of the illicit substances, 1/50th of the records, and 1/100th the fun. What am I doing here?

I miss you guys.

come visit! we'll have illicit substances, records, and all sorts of fun waiting, just for you

and here i am in a mirror again, runining the hot girl streak with a full-on no-photoshop car-accident-face picture

does not do justce to the gnarlyness of the airbag burn!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    wheres your mirror at?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ELISE vs. ALICE ROUND 3.

my moneys on.. Alice, though elise's kate bosworth is uncanny.

- spidey

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    What about Elise vs Edith Head (Ms.Damn)?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Stumbled across this thread while at work & had to join in.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

Dude, you have no idea how much you look like my brother. My dad was in the Air Force, too....

crazy! I actually look like my dad (think Richard Jaeckel) and my brother is the one in the Air Force.

Dude, you have no idea how much you look like my brother. My dad was in the Air Force, too....

crazy! I actually look like my dad (think Richard Jaeckel) and my brother is the one in the Air Force.

I'll post a pic of my brother if I can find one. Actually, I may have to take a picture of the picture, since scanners are harder and harder to find these days.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Am I allowed to join in[/b]
    shattered

oh,forgot I was supposed to be snappin'[/b]
    snap

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    whatchooknowabout... Ernesto Djedje?

THAT T-SHIRT=DEFINITION OF CREEPY

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Those bags under my eyes are an excellent look, no? I'd like to thank my stylist, Mr. Jameson, for the help. I couldn't have done it without him.

i believe that you are wearing a wig.piece. also jamesons only makes you feel mo'betta butter...not worse.

also, i am slightly to moderatly faded. does a comma go after also in that last sentence? i'm not too sure, but they look like that's the right combination, so ima go with it.......fuck it.

also if hot air rises then why is it colder on the top of the mountain. someone plaese to splain.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Stumbled across this thread while at work & had to join in.

is that a bidet? i've never used one, but i completely understand the appeal.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I'm way more haggard.

Those bags under my eyes are an excellent look, no? I'd like to thank my stylist, Mr. Jameson, for the help. I couldn't have done it without him.

i believe that you are wearing a wig.piece. also jamesons only makes you feel mo'betta butter...not worse.

also, i am slightly to moderatly faded. does a comma go after also in that last sentence? i'm not too sure, but they look like that's the right combination, so ima go with it.......fuck it.

also if hot air rises then why is it colder on the top of the mountain. someone plaese to splain.

Yes to the comma. And I actually got a haircut and shaved shortly after that pic, so I look rather different now, but that truly is my lustrous mane you're admiring there. I know, I know - no man should possess such thick and luscious hair, but what can I say? God made my hair funky.

And I imagine the problem with the Jameson's is I didn't drink enough of it. I'll be sure to rectify that next time.

As for mountains, I have to imagine it has to do with the relative distance from the top of the mountain to my hair. My entire head radiates heat, so the farther you are from it, the colder it gets. For example, I'm awfully far from both the North and South poles, and look how cold they are.