POST A PIC OF YOU SNAPPING IN FRONT OF A MIRROR

Comments

• THAT T-SHIRT=DEFINITION OF CREEPY

MICHAEL RICHARDS=SAD CLOWN

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

and here i am in a mirror again, runining the hot girl streak with a full-on no-photoshop car-accident-face picture

does not do justce to the gnarlyness of the airbag burn!

ahem...you wouldn't by any chance live in nj or pa and be in need of a qualified attorney?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

and here i am in a mirror again, runining the hot girl streak with a full-on no-photoshop car-accident-face picture

does not do justce to the gnarlyness of the airbag burn!

ahem...you wouldn't by any chance live in nj or pa and be in need of a qualified attorney?

new found use for

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

don't worry... i love you anyway, scarface

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Lay Off... This is (was?) Ness's girlfriend.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

aw, man... you know i'm just playin'. Ness's girl is obviously very beautiful with or without the cuts and scrapes. geez, you white folks is somethin' else!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

aw, man... you know i'm just playin'. Ness's girl is obviously very beautiful with or without the cuts and scrapes. geez, you white folks is somethin' else!

Of course, hommie. IShould have used a graemlin to emote that I was just funnin'.

how's this one?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Stumbled across this thread while at work & had to join in.

there's at least 5 things wrong in that pic..

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.
    #2 massage head shower at work.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    And the winner of the best looking Strutter, male or female is......

JustAlice

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

"Listen, cookie, you've been here over a month. This is Medicine 101: I don't want every little thing run by me; I don't wanna give you my two cents' worth. But if you ever do wanna know my opinion, rest assured it will always be that you're an incredible pain and that every time I see your kew-pie-doll face, it just makes me wanna pick you up and shake you until all the hours of my life that you've wasted...fall out. Now laugh."

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

"Listen, cookie, you've been here over a month. This is Medicine 101: I don't want every little thing run by me; I don't wanna give you my two cents' worth. But if you ever do wanna know my opinion, rest assured it will always be that you're an incredible pain and that every time I see your kew-pie-doll face, it just makes me wanna pick you up and shake you until all the hours of my life that you've wasted...fall out. Now laugh."
    Marco - What? I don't get it....is there supposed to be another pic with your post?
    Anyways, it isn't a Bidet or whatever you call those things, it's just a shower that happens to be in the staff bathroom, came in handy once when the hot water broke at home & I had to shower at work.
    Re. Cufflinks at work, there is absolutely nothin' wrong with that, get familiar.
    Re. Massage Shower Head, I don't really know what's up with that, rarely gets used though. I think someone dropped it though because it is cracked now.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

Ha! my new nightly ritual is the syndicated episodes back to back at 9PM.

• Alice, you're hot. You look a bit like J-Lo in this pic:

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

what is wrong with cufflinks at work?? links without a suit jacket and you might have a point, but he could have taken it off.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

what is wrong with cufflinks at work?? links without a suit jacket and you might have a point, but he could have taken it off.

A dearly departed friend of mine--wise beyond his years--once told me, "You shouldn't wear cuff links before you've made your first million, or at the very least, have your own office. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy wearing cuff links and sitting in a cubicle."

R.I.P., Karleton.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts

That's funny. Back when he was at UC Davis, people have gotten me mixed up with Asia.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

That's funny. Back when he was at UC Davis, people have gotten me mixed up with Asia.

only white people though right?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

A dearly departed friend of mine--wise beyond his years--once told me, "You shouldn't wear cuff links before you've made your first million, or at the very least, have your own office. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy wearing cuff links and sitting in a cubicle."

R.I.P., Karleton.
    People are crazy, cufflinks are so necessary.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

R.I.P., Karleton.

Note that the objection was not to "cufflinks on broke people" or to "cufflinks on cubicle occupants"--it was to "cufflinks at work".

I want to know where the objecting party thinks they are appropriate--at the clurb, perhaps?

• aradpumaaradpuma 83 Posts

Of course, hommie. IShould have used a graemlin to emote that I was just funnin'.

how's this one?

hahhaha, this whole exchange was awesome.. and makes me feel better about "scarface," so thanks ;]

i'm in michigan, but if you know any attorneys out here i'd love to sue the drunk idiot that hit me!

R.I.P., Karleton.
    People are crazy, cufflinks are so necessary.

yea, i big to differ with Kareton. French Cuff shirts have been around for hundreds of years. i agree that diamond and/or gold links worn by a guy working in a cubicle might seem ostentatious, but there's plenty of conservative alternatives. ebay's got a ton of vintage links for cheap.

• French cuffs are lame. Men should know better. Wear them at your own risk.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    shheeeeit. cufflinks on occasion? ain't nothing wrong with that.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

R.I.P., Karleton.

Note that the objection was not to "cufflinks on broke people" or to "cufflinks on cubicle occupants"--it was to "cufflinks at work".

I want to know where the objecting party thinks they are appropriate--at the clurb, perhaps?

cubicle occupants = working folks. but it seems like holmes has got a uniform thing happening so i'll rescind #1 in my initial post. but dressing up to go to work, especially to the point where you're looking in the mirror in the morning saying to yourself "yes, this IS a cufflink day," is far from necessary unless you're ballin like Trump or in your case faux, Cochran...

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    stop with all the BS, and get on with the mirror pics. sheesh.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts

only white people though right?

"DUDE, you're that one guy in that rap group huh?" (say it like Spicoli)

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    [/img]

I took this last week while being bored on a speeding train towards Frankfurt. Sorry ladies I'm takin'.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [/img]

I took this last week while being bored on a speeding train towards Frankfurt. Sorry ladies I'm takin' [color:white]your men[/color].

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    [/img]

I took this last week while getting bored on a speeding train towards Frankfurt. Sorry ladies I'm takin' [color:white]your men[/color].

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    [/img]

I took this last week while being bored on a speeding train towards Frankfurt. Sorry ladies I'm takin' by faux rillz.