• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

• HairyBelafonteHairyBelafonte 1,202 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

i thought you retired ?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

i thought you retired ?

yeah I couldnt help myself and come back for that house thread a few weeks back. Drop a little knowledge.

Retirement is a real bitch.

Oh, and I got money on Edith Head...sorry ya'll.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I got money on Edith Head.

File under "gummer":

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    after tripping on mushrooms for 48 hours straight!

sike.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

there's at least 5 things wrong in that pic..

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

what is wrong with cufflinks at work?? links without a suit jacket and you might have a point, but he could have taken it off.

A dearly departed friend of mine--wise beyond his years--once told me, "You shouldn't wear cuff links before you've made your first million, or at the very least, have your own office. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy wearing cuff links and sitting in a cubicle."

R.I.P., Karleton.

Note that the objection was not to "cufflinks on broke people" or to "cufflinks on cubicle occupants"--it was to "cufflinks at work".

I want to know where the objecting party thinks they are appropriate--at the clurb, perhaps?

cubicle occupants = working folks. but it seems like holmes has got a uniform thing happening so i'll rescind #1 in my initial post. but dressing up to go to work, especially to the point where you're looking in the mirror in the morning saying to yourself "yes, this IS a cufflink day," is far from necessary unless you're ballin like Trump or in your case faux, Cochran...

Personally, I agree that cufflinks are a much-abused look, but saying that dressing up to go to work is "far from necessary" just makes you sound childish. It actually is a necessity in a lot of jobs.

I took this last week while being bored on a speeding train towards Frankfurt. Sorry ladies I'm takin'.

So what, exactly, are you takin'? Is that like rollin'?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

i thought you retired ?
    I'll chip in--a SS 401K if you will.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

REVEAL YOURSELF!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    man, you all are ugly.

REVEAL YOURSELF!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

what is wrong with cufflinks at work?? links without a suit jacket and you might have a point, but he could have taken it off.

A dearly departed friend of mine--wise beyond his years--once told me, "You shouldn't wear cuff links before you've made your first million, or at the very least, have your own office. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy wearing cuff links and sitting in a cubicle."

R.I.P., Karleton.

Note that the objection was not to "cufflinks on broke people" or to "cufflinks on cubicle occupants"--it was to "cufflinks at work".

I want to know where the objecting party thinks they are appropriate--at the clurb, perhaps?

cubicle occupants = working folks. but it seems like holmes has got a uniform thing happening so i'll rescind #1 in my initial post. but dressing up to go to work, especially to the point where you're looking in the mirror in the morning saying to yourself "yes, this IS a cufflink day," is far from necessary unless you're ballin like Trump or in your case faux, Cochran...

Personally, I agree that cufflinks are a much-abused look, but saying that dressing up to go to work is "far from necessary" just makes you sound childish. It actually is a necessity in a lot of jobs.

oh boy, here we go with you questioning my adulthood again. i'll let it continue to let it slide and chalk it up to your ignorance of the one TREW.

i've actually wondered how a convo w/ you would be like in real life. i'm sure it's not as painful at it seems..

but for the record faux, i've worked as an hvac/electrical engineer and interior designer, and both jobs required 'looking professional' but there's diff. b/w 'dressing up' (cufflinks, tuxedo shirt, silk boxers lol) and 'looking professional'

but until i see your 'snap pic,' i'll assume you rock a dapper dan poncho with matching cap... in fact anything less will be disappointing.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    'dressing up' (cufflinks, tuxedo shirt, silk boxers lol) and 'looking professional'

So, are you a Chippendales dancer, or do you wear a suit as well?

Just funnin'. Rillz don't know the rill, and he definitely don't know the TREW. Not biblically, at least.

We hope.

i'll get it started:

#1 cufflinks at work.

R.I.P., Karleton.

oh boy, here we go with you questioning my adulthood again. i'll let it continue to let it slide and chalk it up to your ignorance of the one TREW.

i've actually wondered how a convo w/ you would be like in real life. i'm sure it's not as painful at it seems..

but for the record faux, i've worked as an hvac/electrical engineer and interior designer, and both jobs required 'looking professional' but there's diff. b/w 'dressing up' (cufflinks, tuxedo shirt, silk boxers lol) and 'looking professional'

Dude, I don't think most people regard "dressing up" as shorthand for silk boxers and a tuxedo shirt--that sounds more like something you'd wear to a key party.

For most people "dressing up" = putting on a suit and tie, which actually is required in a lot of professional situations. And it's usually a plus if the suit actually fits and the shirt/tie/suit complement eachother, which does require a little thought.

'dressing up' (cufflinks, tuxedo shirt, silk boxers lol) and 'looking professional'

I knew "interior designer" was a euphemism for something.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I knew "interior designer" was a euphemism for something.

uh-oh, faux's got jokes!!

i got feng shui on lock.

• nessness 249 Posts

and here i am in a mirror again, runining the hot girl streak with a full-on no-photoshop car-accident-face picture

don't worry... i love you anyway, scarface

Lay Off... This is (was?) Ness's girlfriend.

aw, man... you know i'm just playin'. Ness's girl is obviously very beautiful with or without the cuts and scrapes. geez, you white folks is somethin' else!

THAT WAS AWESOME.

BEST THING I READ ALL DAY.

I dead serious needed that. Been having a weird week or so here.

She needs more Soulman CD's while she goes thru physical therapy. She really liked Philadelphia Beat Mission. I can never get it back from her.

• I thought this was supposed to be a 'Black' related forum?

I'm in the WRONG Place!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'm in the WRONG Place!

Yes, you should clearly leave the Netherlands ASAP.

Then maybe you would learn not to say ignorant shit!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I thought this was supposed to be a 'Black' related forum?

I'm in the WRONG Place!

Yes, you are.

PS - Hi Elise!

• nessness 249 Posts

I'm in the WRONG Place!

OH MAN. YEAH YOU ARE!!!

TAKE THAT SHIT TO BLACKPLANET.COM SON!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    that's rich.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I'm in the WRONG Place!

don't worry, Orange Yoghurt... most soulstrut poasters are indeed experts on soul / black related subjects and are even very happy to teach the blacks themselves about these things... too bad this wisdom will probably never penetrate the skulls of the blacks, due to the natural thickness

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    too bad this wisdom will probably never penetrate the skulls of the blacks, due to the natural thickness

Hahahaha!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    too bad this wisdom will probably never penetrate the skulls of the blacks, due to the natural thickness

Hahahaha!

OMG!*!*!* SoulStrut has been off the chain the past couple of days.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

PS - Hi Elise!

Yo YO Cos!!!

How you been? bet you been , you .

yes, im back. greamlins on full blast!!

Orange Yoghurt,

you sound white.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

I'm in the WRONG Place!

don't worry, Orange Yoghurt... most soulstrut poasters are indeed experts on soul / black related subjects and are even very happy to teach the blacks themselves about these things... too bad this wisdom will probably never penetrate the skulls of the blacks, due to the natural thickness

I like that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I'm in the WRONG Place!

Oh my. Philly Phill. Do you not watch basketball anymore, since AI left Philly?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    too bad this wisdomwill probably never penetratethe skulls of the blacks due to the natural thickness

hollur! PIMP!

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Award for the best picture goes to Asprin!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    too bad this wisdomwill probably never penetratethe skulls of the blacks due to the natural thickness

hollur! PIMP!

phill's gonna give you the til you

as best put by Khia "the best head comes from a thug".