NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
    I'm DISGUSTED with the Bulls. we had like a 15 or 19 point lead around halftime...this could have been our chance to blow out detroit...and we fuckin' blew it.

i'm just praying to win at least game 4...don't let this be a sweep.

• Today Stoudamire called Bruce Bowen and Ginobili dirty players for a couple plays in game 2

In another play Ginobili fell down and grabbed the back of Amares knee so he couldn't move

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    fuck the spurs.

why is there such a long layoff between game 2 and 3?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I can't embed this one, but here is the infamous Bowen jump kick to Wally's face:
    web page

The kick seems to be one of his favorite moves:

• Oh yeah, since the mvp announcement should be coming out pretty soon heres a review of the candidates.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Oh yeah, since the mvp announcement should be coming out pretty soon heres a review of the candidates.

That just made my night. WHO IS THIS GUY?! Brilliant.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    wow
    dude kind of went overboard with the nowitzki song but he definitely put some work into that, lololerz

"average person's body, canadian person's body"
    lol

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    After reviewing the move by Bowen on STAT, I have a newfound LACK of respect for the dude.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    It's a privilege when opposing players whine about your team being "dirty". The dirtiest teams are the best teams.

Quit fucking whining Amare. YOu're like the nastiest motherfucker in the L. Go dunk on all them dudes instead.

But yeah, now y'all see how tough it is to beat the Spurs. Outscoring them is only a part of the equation.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    It's a privilege when opposing players whine about your team being "dirty". The dirtiest teams are the best teams.

True that. What's next, the Bulls complaining of the Pistons "running up the score" on them. Haha.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Oh yeah, since the mvp announcement should be coming out pretty soon heres a review of the candidates.

That just made my night. WHO IS THIS GUY?! Brilliant.

"Pasty Pasty" had me on the floor.

Wow that was hilarious. Is that some schmo or a TV writer/commodian?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Quit fucking whining Amare. YOu're like the nastiest motherfucker in the L. Go dunk on all them dudes instead.

But yeah, now y'all see how tough it is to beat the Spurs. Outscoring them is only a part of the equation.

Give me a braek. Let's reference this post next season when Bowen runs up under Josh Howard mid-shot and comes down on his foot with a busted ankle.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    yer boy is going to Vegas tonight.

PM me if you would like me to lay some money down.

my commission is competitive.

cash, check, money order, paypal, wampum.

too bad I will be on the plane during the W's game.

Give me a braek. Let's reference this post next season when Bowen runs up under Josh Howard mid-shot and comes down on his foot with a busted ankle.

Huh? It happened this season and I ain't say shit. Why you up in my biz, playa?

You forget, my team was called dirty in the press by the one called "T-Back" this season.

So you think it's a good look for explosive 22 year old 7 footers to be whining in the papers? Bet.

I see it now though. Drewn is laying the groundwork for a gang of whining when his team meets the Spurs in the Finals.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cryin' about Bruce Bowen is so three years ago. These second time in the playoffs muthafuckas need to make some adjustments and shut the fuck up. This the damn playoffs!

The Bulls need a real Post Threat. That jump shooting shit is for the birds.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    This shit is over. The Bulls simply cannot compete with this team.

my fav moment in game 3: tay's pump fake that nocioni bite, then tay's one hander.

wtf happend in the 2nd have for the bulls? DP SCORED 28 PTS IN THE FIRST HALF!!! bulls just couldnt hold it together. loads a headz were picking the bulls to win this game. would be nasty if the pistons swept, but i woudlnt be suprised if DP gave up the second one in chicago.

Plus, Amare is saying this after two games w/ five to go. It gives a psychological advantage to his opponent. They're in his head it would seem. He may even be right but keep it in the locker room.

While it's nothing new, especially for Bowen, I'm just saying, let's hear how quiet you are when one of your playes actually gets injured.

Bulls are the EC version of the Mavs: they're gonna go out shootin jumpers pretty much. They haven't been consistent this series and there you go. Obviously the Pistons' D has a lot to do w/ that.

Very disappointing loss for the Bulls last night. The missed FTs especially.

The Bulls need to try hard to win a game or two, if for no other reason than they'll probably be playing the Pistons next year in the playoffs and you don't want the memory of a sweep to linger.

my fav moment in game 3: tay's pump fake that nocioni bite, then tay's one hander.

wtf happend in the 2nd have for the bulls? DP SCORED 28 PTS IN THE FIRST HALF!!! bulls just couldnt hold it together. loads a headz were picking the bulls to win this game. would be nasty if the pistons swept, but i woudlnt be suprised if DP gave up the second one in chicago.

Sweep those bitches. Lats year dudes thought they could turn it on when they wanted to. This year the Pistons are not playin that shit. Crush/Kill/Destroy.
    The Bulls will learn from this and retool. They are well on there way to becoming contenders if they tweak the roster.

Oh yeah....Tay? U say Tay?

While it's nothing new, especially for Bowen, I'm just saying, let's hear how quiet you are when one of your playes actually gets injured.

Who got injured?

I see it now though. Drewn is laying the groundwork for a gang of whining when his team meets the Spurs in the Finals.

Bring on San Antonio.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I just hope everyone remembers that we have "Free Zone" agreement about two players who are no longer in the playoffs and can no longer be mentioned here under any circumstances.

Especially next week when the MVP is announced.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Sweep those bitches. Lats year dudes thought they could turn it on when they wanted to. This year the Pistons are not playin that shit. Crush/Kill/Destroy.
    The Bulls will learn from this and retool. They are well on there way to becoming contenders if they tweak the roster.

I don't know what happened either, but Andres Nocioni fell off big time this series. The dude plain sucks all of the sudden. I'm not even sure why Skiles didn't stick with Tyrus Thomas like he did in the first quarter -- Thomas jumped up in the rotation and came in for P.J. Brown. Thomas wasn't perfect but he was a lot better than Nocioni, who I think is probably done in Chicago after this.

I don't know what happened either, but Andres Nocioni fell off big time this series. The dude plain sucks all of the sudden. I'm not even sure why Skiles didn't stick with Tyrus Thomas like he did in the first quarter -- Thomas jumped up in the rotation and came in for P.J. Brown. Thomas wasn't perfect but he was a lot better than Nocioni, who I think is probably done in Chicago after this.

Nocioni is injured. U can hatt on himm for playing through the pains.

Thomas never been in is this before.

• The Bulls did not play their bench in the second half! The starters were TIRED! They should have won this game. Skiles alluded to the fact that it was do or die and he wanted his starters to pull through. NAGL.

That being said, I'm a Pistons fan so I enjoy seeing them win, but the Bulls are my second squad and I am feeling embarassed for them.

They MIGHT win on Sunday (I'll be at the game ) but it looks like my game 6 tickets will be refunded.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Nocioni is injured. U can hatt on himm for playing through the pains.

Thomas never been in is this before.

whats up with nocioni?