IMUS=ANUS-WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I have had to hear about fucking Don Imus all week long! With no end in sight!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Here's a tip......

Stop clicking on the thread that says IMUS in the title.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    racism confuses me, so i will just leave it alone

can i say it?! can i say it?!

FONT SIZE="20">YOU SOUND WHITE/FONT>

(how do we not have a graemlin for this one yet?)

brilliant.

why are white boys always so amped to call out other white boys for being white?

i'm sure all other races understand racism and aren't confused by it all. so, good call.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Here's a tip......

Stop clicking on the thread that says IMUS in the title.

TOUCHE!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55142

Don Imus could have saved himself a lot of trouble.

Instead of insulting the superstar black women's basketball players at Rutgers University, he should have told his listeners that white males are idiots who do nothing but drink beer, ogle women and scratch themselves. That way, rather than hearing himself rightly denounced for his rude, discriminatory remarks, he would have heard ??? nothing.

Radio talk-show host Don Imus appears on Rev. Al Sharpton's radio show in New York, in a file photo from April 9, 2007, where Imus apologized for insensitive remarks he made about the Rutgers women's basketball team. CBS Corp. announced Thursday that it would permanently cancel Imus's morning radio talk program. REUTERS/Chip East/Files (UNITED STATES)

Seriously, is there any group you can attack with more impunity than males --particularly white males?

Here's how I put it during a recent appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor":

"Our boys are being abused by the media in a different way ... All you have to do is turn on the TV for 30 minutes and tell me how men and dads are portrayed -- as ignorant and stupid and lazy. The white, Anglo-Saxon male, the young teenage guy, is probably the most discriminated against kid on the face of the earth right now."

Although my comments on the subject were brief, this simple observation about how badly today's males are treated garnered a huge reaction. E-mail poured in. Viewer after viewer thanked me for defending just about the only group it's "PC" to diss. (Another frequent target: conservative Christians.)

A typical reaction from one father was this: "Thank you for your courage. It touches my heart to hear someone speak on our behalf."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    racism confuses me, so i will just leave it alone

can i say it?! can i say it?!

FONT SIZE="20">YOU SOUND WHITE/FONT>

(how do we not have a graemlin for this one yet?)

brilliant.

why are white boys always so amped to call out other white boys for being white?

i'm sure all other races understand racism and aren't confused by it all. so, good call.
    why are asshurt dudes so quick to attack the presumed motives of someone in order to avoid the point they're making

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

HOW IRONIC THAT RAP MUSIC EXISTS WHAT WITH IMUS BEING RACIST

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

i'm sure all other races at least those for whom racism is some everyday, lived experience[/b], understand racism and aren't confused by it all.

And yeah man, it's really not that complicated, at least not in the way you seem to think it is.

This may be hard for you to appreciate but your ignorance is not, in fact, indicative of some shit the rest of society can't figure out either. It just means you can't figure it out. Welcome to White-hood.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55142

Don Imus could have saved himself a lot of trouble.

Instead of insulting the superstar black women's basketball players at Rutgers University, he should have told his listeners that white males are idiots who do nothing but drink beer, ogle women and scratch themselves. That way, rather than hearing himself rightly denounced for his rude, discriminatory remarks, he would have heard ??? nothing.

Radio talk-show host Don Imus appears on Rev. Al Sharpton's radio show in New York, in a file photo from April 9, 2007, where Imus apologized for insensitive remarks he made about the Rutgers women's basketball team. CBS Corp. announced Thursday that it would permanently cancel Imus's morning radio talk program. REUTERS/Chip East/Files (UNITED STATES)

Seriously, is there any group you can attack with more impunity than males --particularly white males?

Here's how I put it during a recent appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor":

"Our boys are being abused by the media in a different way ... All you have to do is turn on the TV for 30 minutes and tell me how men and dads are portrayed -- as ignorant and stupid and lazy. The white, Anglo-Saxon male, the young teenage guy, is probably the most discriminated against kid on the face of the earth right now."

Although my comments on the subject were brief, this simple observation about how badly today's males are treated garnered a huge reaction. E-mail poured in. Viewer after viewer thanked me for defending just about the only group it's "PC" to diss. (Another frequent target: conservative Christians.)

A typical reaction from one father was this: "Thank you for your courage. It touches my heart to hear someone speak on our behalf."

Hahaha. If WorldNutDaily ever stops being unintentionally funny, then comedy is broken.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

That is one hell of a wig. Plus:

diss

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    try this on for size. any other race in the world can speak out/make fun of any race they want, with impunity. no one says anything and comedians of can make dough spouting off racial stereotypes and generalizations. this ugly ass white dude says something and the nation is in an uproar and he gets fired. isn't that racism in itself? what the nation is saying that races with melanin can say whatever they want about whoever, but if you're white, you can't. has anyone considered this before?

Great point. No one cares when Black insult Whites. There ought to be laws to protect White Peopl... No Wait! That is what our entire legal system is for.

Go study a little history then come back when you get some knowldege.

• Another great race education thread provided by whites...

• This is the most staggeringly overblown newstory I can remember in my entrie life. It is staggering...my god, it is on EVERY news outlet/station/site/channel...wow.

look. this should not be a cause for free speech. an asshole said racist shit. it came back to haunt him. just because he did it in the past didn't make it right then, nor now. the fact that hip hop uses bad words also does not justify this, nor is it an accurate parallel.

finally, if i hear one more middle aged, fat white slob of a media member say this is jesse jackson or al sharpton's fault, i will trim their love handles with a wooden spoon.

what a stupid story. move. a. long. please.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

what a stupid story. move. a. long. please.

cosigs

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Poor white guys. We've got it so rough.

• Propaganda in any form gets a big ol diddik, but... this guy is no Jerry Falwell!! look at all the nonsense that fool uttered!! Imus is just a confused old man with no real agenda for his hurtful remarks.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Poor white guys. We've got it so rough.

We're lucky to have a certain Minnesota high school teacher to bring the drama on our behalf.

Has Imus apologized for his role in (possibly) killing the NJ governor yet?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

FR you make me laugh And not to blow too much smoke up your skirt at once but you do have immpecable taste in hip hop

FR you make me laugh And not to blow too much smoke up your skirt at once but you do have immpecable taste in hip hop

Why, thank you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FR, you do have immpecable taste in hip hop

FR, you do have immpecable taste in hip hop

shopping date

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    my coworker found his comment hilarious. she didnt understand all the reasons to be upset. shes on that "who fucking cares what one ugly white dude has to say about us?" she also said this is NOT the battle black people should be upset about. she was mostly not upset about the term Nappy Headed Hos. she brought up the rap music point too. like, black folks are upset at being called Nh2 but its okay for rappers to call us bitches and hos for two decades. she said shed be pissed if he had said black bitches or hos. the NH comment just didnt offend her.

Tell her i said she's a Nappy head retard

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    1987: Sharpton spreads the incendiary Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting heatedly that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. He singles out Steve Pagones, a young prosecutor. Pagones is wholly innocent -- the crime never occurred -- but Sharpton taunts him: "If we're lying, sue us, so we can . . . prove you did it." Pagones does sue, and eventually wins a $345,000 verdict for defamation. To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his unspeakable slander or to apologize for his role in the odious affair.

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the "diamond merchants" -- code for Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

• saba, please.

this is not an al sharpton story, nor a jesse jackson story as so many conservatives want to make it.

when either of them says something stupid, which shouldn't be too long, make your point then. But, to blame them for something racist that Don Imus said is completely irrelavant.

when one of them says something racist or sexist on their radio show, I'll read your thread. until then, just let this die like an imus on cbs radio.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    saba, please.

this is not an al sharpton story, nor a jesse jackson story as so many conservatives want to make it.

when either of them says something stupid, which shouldn't be too long, make your point then. But, to blame them for something racist that Don Imus said is completely irrelavant.

when one of them says something racist or sexist on their radio show, I'll read your thread. until then, just let this die like an imus on cbs radio.

in other words - "shut up whitey."

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    saba, please.

in other words - "shut up whitey."

basically.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    1987: Sharpton spreads the incendiary Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting heatedly that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. He singles out Steve Pagones, a young prosecutor. Pagones is wholly innocent -- the crime never occurred -- but Sharpton taunts him: "If we're lying, sue us, so we can . . . prove you did it." Pagones does sue, and eventually wins a $345,000 verdict for defamation. To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his unspeakable slander or to apologize for his role in the odious affair.

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the "diamond merchants" -- code for Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

What is the point here? Should someone counter by making a list of racist attacks on Blacks? Or is your point that it is ok for Whites to be racists because your list proves that Blacks are not to be respected? In other words, what is your point?

• I think he's reacting to the people who've been saying to take the crosshairs off of Sharpton when, considering his past, others have every right to put him in their sights.

Do you normally take hypocrites seriously?

I think he's reacting to the people who've been saying to take the crosshairs off of Sharpton when, considering his past, others have every right to put him in their sights.

Do you normally take hypocrites seriously?

Aaronbobo = above hypocrisy and therefore to be taken very seriously. Straight biblical with his.

May I suggest that you dudes that wish to discuss Al Sharpton's hypocrisy start a thread devoted to that subject? Because it has nothing to do with this one.