New York's Newest Spot (b/w What I've Been Doing)

Comments

• you just dissed paul simon and graceland is my favorite album ( NOT ). DONT FUK WITH PAUL SIMON BITCHES.

holla " that other store is ass ".

rock and new age 99cents and shizat.

roy ayres.

later DUDE

ap

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

555555555555555555MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST GOT OUT OF CLIPSE AND NOTTZ SESSION, THIS IS MY FIRST DRUNK POSTT.

MAN THE STORE LOOKS GOOD, IF I SRVIVE MY TRIP THROUGH THE SLURRICANE TOMMOROW I WILL TRIUMPHANTLY RETURN THERE TO MAKE SCREAMING PHONE CALLS ON THE STREET OUTSIDE OF YOUR ESTABLISHMEBNT. OH, AND A LITTLE MESSAGE FOR THE DICKHEADS AT THAT OTHER STORE THAT DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT US: WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, YOU SELL RECORDS THAT SHIT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL, GET OVER YOURSELVES, I KNOW I'M OVER YOU. GYEAH.

Damn hommie the 1am drunken post is whats rilly! Paychecks the store looks great and I will be checkin it out next week. Get the raers ready!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    yo, what's up with your hours? i went out of my way to check you out yesterday and you were locked up tight at 6:45pm... don't tell me you're doing the slacker record store clerk thing and closing like "i don't feel like being here today. i think i'll go and get a burrito..."

i went to A-1 instead... some kook blew up a trashcan up on their block... nice timing to do it the same day as the London thing... (and around the corner from a precinct)

Hey man, I'm sorry you went out of your way. We had to close for two days to finish construction. We are open now.

You might have seen the ladder in front of the door, rosin paper taped to the floor, cans of stain and bins/shelves in the middle of the floor (in addition to boxes and boxes of records under plastic tarps, as opposed to in the bins)... Burritos on the east coast suck...

We are open from 12-10 every day from now till whenever, so hopefully you'll stop back.

Cheers,
    Jonny

Drewn, there is no shortage of things for your girl to do.

Here are some new flicks.

BEFORE

AFTER

WOOD GRAIN GRIPPIN

MONEY EXPLOSIONS

YOU GOT PETS? ME TOO, MINES ARE DEAD

The shop looks mad *sparse* but in a good way.

I'm feelin' the new look John Pay$$$

That Candido...shiiiiiettt...that joint "soul watchahsdahdoasidh" or whatever. All time fav, always gets played when then time is right

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Fuck the rares get the PAYCHECK ready! I might be there next week with Wizzle!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    damn Paycheck's store looks pretty serious to me! props.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    hot stainz

• Options

Plaese to take my Cnote out of your nose.

Is the 5MilesHigh work for sale, and will there be more rolling through?

Damn, what a difference a week makes!! Looks great, I might be in again today.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sween, that is actually not me, but the notorious disco DONGER. Hence the raging coke habit. Oh I tracked down that Cloud One LP for you.

Anthony - I will holler at you tonight. I am down to go get radical with the LA scene and shit.

Martin - All artwork is by Kel 5MH. The Kane is actually the only thing that's not for sale.

The smaller joints are $75-150 and I have one huge James Brown that, once it's framed, will be more.

Sparseness attributed to: it takes longer to clean and price 30 boxes of records than I thought...

Thanks to all for the compliments.

Meaty - plaese to bring soul 45s. Rap 45s not so much, but perhaps. We have a box but it is half full.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Any plans to install a stripper pole? I think that could be a really, really good look.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Any plans to install a stripper pole? I think that could be a really, really good look.

yes i

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

donger looks like johhnypringles clone. not that thats a bad thing.

im a check this store out soon buddy, want some italian trade joints?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Looks great JP, I'm launching a paratrooper sneak attack on you at the end of July/early August.

Stay up, the dark wood crates are

• Options

Plaese to listen to Soulman. Bathroom has some room in it no?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"Supports up to 250 lbs??" I hope that's TWO strippers they talking about...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    That's cool, congrat man!!!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Let's Go Swimming!!!

Another happy customer. I love this fucking store...

Yo man you know that girl came back... jurrasic coke chick... looking good and acting bad on some new NEw shit

Story at 11 (am)

Shot out to Cosmo Business and Rape Donkeys, fucking Carson Daley in the spot... My man cosmo played "Backstrokin" and I almost had to really act up

shit

that goosse ain't no punk

Whats really good people

Got like fittyleven new boxes of records... JAKE I GOT THAT WORK FOR YOU! Plus...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Yo man you know that girl came back... jurrasic coke chick... looking good and acting bad on some new NEw shit

Story at 11 (am)

Shot out to Cosmo Business and Rape Donkeys, fucking Carson Daley in the spot... My man cosmo played "Backstrokin" and I almost had to really act up

shit

that goosse ain't no punk

Whats really good people

Got like fittyleven new boxes of records... JAKE I GOT THAT WORK FOR YOU! Plus...

U Drunk Doggie?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    when can i cyber shop?

when is the webcam going online?

i live 1100 miles away. the world of NYC record boutiques seems so far away.

What Paycheck is doing behind the counter?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

What Paycheck is doing behind the counter with P**** B***n

What Paycheck is doing behind the counter with P**** B***n

Oh shit!

"Happy muuuusic ... lifts you UP!"

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Yo you still got that G Rap or anything else of interest.

yes I have the G Rap and plenty other things of interest. Please pay us a visit and see the interesting things!. I am going to grab the G Rap record for you now and we will sort the rets out on PMs.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Kool.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I have a ton of gigs this week and recording with Patrinell Staton tomorrow night, so i will not be out this weekend with Wizzle. I will be there soon though.............

Saul goode homie. I'ma have to keep a few things stashed away from Jake & Muro's greedy mits!