~TIGHT PANTS~

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    There's an article in Newsweek about the resurgence of briefs, only they're like wonder-briefs.

I've heard of guys wearing women's jeans. It's been popular with the indie kids for awhile now.

A hipster bartender I know admitted wearing women's jeans only because we asked him why his pockets were so fucking small. He was a singer in a band. They fit because they've never worked a day in their lives but also can't afford decent food. To compensate for the wasp waists, they wear sneakers that are at least 2 sizes too big. Like maybe to impress girls.

• has anyone ever actually seen someone wearing the neckerchief thingie? its not that big in LA...or maybe im just not going to the right places

• I see it fairly often here in Madison.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    There's an article in Newsweek about the resurgence of briefs, only they're like wonder-briefs.

I've heard of guys wearing women's jeans. It's been popular with the hipster[/b] kids for awhile now.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    what hip hop dudes are wearing these 'womens jeans'?

• I saw this fit every single night last year for two months when Gym Class Heroes opened for us on our last US tour. That's right batches, they OPENED for us.

Anyways, I wanted to slap some of those kids. Your a dude, protect your sac man! Dudes rockin' skull and cross bones rings with mad tight pants and a blue bandana. Seriously what the fudge?!

• what hip hop dudes are wearing these 'womens jeans'?

Perhaps s/he's trying to show off that lil sumthin sumthin bout as big as your leg.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    has anyone ever actually seen someone wearing the neckerchief thingie? its not that big in LA...or maybe im just not going to the right places

Shit is all you see in Houston right now. Sometimes at the bar I wonder if a heist just went down.

• has anyone ever actually seen someone wearing the neckerchief thingie? its not that big in LA...or maybe im just not going to the right places

Well, I'd say you're going to all the right places if you're missing that shit. It does exist though. I've seen it.

• i wear "fitted" clothes because i think they are more flattering on a tall and lean guy like myself ;-) than baggy fits. in my opinion, this is a grown man look. i don't know what d*ck jeans are but if you are talking about the rockstar look (leggings type jeans), then i agree its just not a good idea to EVER have a nut bulge showing.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    i don't like the tapered pants look at all. your ankles look like they're being squeezed.

they're usually combined with a shaggy hair thing.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Who is on the tight pants bandwagon?

Are tight pants the new "trucker hats" of 2007?

I'm not talking about "regular" fitted pants. I'm talking tight ass pants aka "Dick Pants"?

Seattle crew is all over this I bet.

Discuss.

hey davy jones, I do see this a bit in Seattle. Mostly a teenage thing, super tight pants, neckerchief bandana around the neck, pierced lip. Mostly an emo thing it seems. Also dyed black hair, haircut usually resembles an 80's skater haircut...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what hip hop dudes are wearing these 'womens jeans'?

disrespecting the daughter of blues legend buddy guy = nagl

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i rock em, not tapered though, but this is nothing new ive been doing this since early high school. its comfortable to me, so i rock it.

• oripsorips 238 Posts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

are you saying THOSE jeans are "tight"? jesus. what do you guys rock? size 60 longs?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    "Seattle crew is all over this I bet"

Now why would you say that?! Not that your NOT right but how did ya' guess? Lmao..... I'm not on that at all but I see that complete uniform you described. A guy I know wheres the most intaverted Hammer pants you can find, he told me it makes his dick look big! What a dumb fuck..............

• A guy I know wheres the most intaverted Hammer pants you can find, he told me it makes his dick look big! What a dumb fuck..............

Damn dog, I mean why you have to go and put CHAN on blast like that?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I wear nicely fitted Levis 527 low boot cut jeans. The sit a little low on the waist, and open nicely at the botton without being bellbottom-ish. They are a classy jean. And they make me look thinner than I really am. I don't wear anything baggy anymore. That baggy shit is cool for kids, but I'm 30 years old now, and must look properly fresh for my age.

• what hip hop kids are wearing these 'womens jeans'? this must be a new york thing

jim jones and Jewelz Santana, listen to 'In Them Jeans' http://www.myspace.com/truliferoclafamilia

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what hip hop kids are wearing these 'womens jeans'? this must be a new york thing

jim jones and Jewelz Santana, listen to 'In Them Jeans' http://www.myspace.com/truliferoclafamilia
    so i'm right, its a new york thing

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• what the hell are these 'pants' things you guys are rambling about?

• Tight pants, on me? You know what we call that? Swollen.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    A guy I know wheres the most intaverted Hammer pants you can find, he told me it makes his dick look big! What a dumb fuck..............

Damn dog, I mean why you have to go and put CHAN on blast like that?

Oh, YOU got JOKES son! Keep hattin' on my Escada jeans. U MAD.

• The no-nos of tight, courtesy of vice:

Still love me some skinny jeans, though. I don??t see the problem with men wearing tight clothing. To me it sure beats wearing those silly tent-like outfits a lot my friends wear.

- J

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont know anyone who does this shit and if any of my friends did i wouldnt talk to them anymore. i could understand this foolish shit with high school kids or something but i dont know. my nuts need to breathe

Still love me some skinny jeans, though. I don??t see the problem with men wearing tight clothing. To me it sure beats wearing those silly tent-like outfits a lot my friends wear.
    you are aware that there is a happy medium between the two called "clothes that actually fit", right?

• You wouldn??t talk to them for wearing tight jeans? Harsh....

- j

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I don't wear anything baggy anymore. That baggy shit is cool for kids, but I'm 30 years old now, and must look properly fresh for my age.

Check the John Varvatos blue jeans. Very fresh. At least the ones I got about three years ago are very fresh.

The bottom line for me is that your clothes should fit you properly. This means that they should not be too baggy and they should not be too tight. They should fit. You should be able to stick one finger into your waistband comfortably, but if you can stick two fingers into your waist band, the pants are probably too large in the waist. A belt will help, but it might lead to some ballooning in places where pants should really be flat and straight, like over your hips. And you might like a little extra room in the drop (that's the crotch dunny), but if that drop goes down too far, waddling and clownishness will result.

And if I can see more than half an inch of your underpants, you are asking to be depantsed. All the way.

Get your grown mans on.

JRoot

PS Sir Clubuppington of Terrence-on-TrentDarby was down on this trend like a year ago. Please try to stay current with your hate.

PPS Why am I talking about the cut of my jeans on an internet message board dedicated to Crate Digging DJ & Hip HOP (sub)CULTURE?

PPPS Why are you?

• this thread needs a few jon amaechi graemlins.